Probably Nothing

Secrets Within

(Sungyeol's thoughts are in blue. L.Joe's thoughts are in Red)

"Oppa stop being so stubborn. Niel already apologized. Don't you dare yell at him when you see him at school" You told Sungyeol. He rolled his eyes. "He attacked me though" Sungyeol mumbled stubbornly. You facepalmed yourself *Gosh oppa! Stop being so thick headed. Niel already apologized, just forgive him!* Knowing that Sungyeol will avoid Niel and still hold a grudge, you just gave up. You were about to turn around and grab your keys but Sungyeol spoke, "I don't want you anywhere near the Niel guy, he ticks me off" You froze and stared at him flabbergasted. You were just so surprised and a little angered that he told you to stay away from Niel over a little thing. "What?" You asked in disbelief. "Actually... I forbid you to hang out with Niel. I don't want my sister hanging out someone I hate" You gawked at him. You searched his face to see if he was joking but to your dismay, he wasn't. "You forbid me?! Over a little thing?! Niel didn't even injure you!" Sungyeol winced and covered his ears, "Don't say his name in front of me!" he hissed. You scoffed *He's exaggerating this too much. Is he aware of how selfish he sounds?* "Didn't YOU want me to make friends even when I rejected?! I finally got one and now you're telling me to go away from him" Sungyeol blinked at you. "That is true but... I don't like him" You threw your hands in the air and let it drop. "I give up. If you're going to act like this, so be it" * I feel like I'm the older one* You grabbed your bag and faced him, "Let's go. If we don't go now we'll be late" Sungyeol held his hand out. Instead of grabbing his hand, you grabbed his wrist and headed out the door without saying a thing. You were obviously pissed.

Seeing that you weren't going to hold his hand instead of his wrist, Sungyeol's eyebrows furrowed. *Why isn't she holding my hand? Is she mad?* Sungyeol thought. "____-ah, why are you holding my wrist and not my hand?" You ignored him and kept walking. *I'm obviously mad at you. Since when do you control my life like that? Oppa, I don't mind you bissing me around, even though you don't, but I do mind that you 'forbid' me to stay away from Niel. He's my friend* You glanced at him and picked up the pace. Sungyeol knew you were mad and assumed that you would get over it by the end of the day so he just shrugged it off. When you got into the school doors you immediately let go of Sungyeol and left without a bye. Sungyeol, who was disappointed at the moment, went to get ready for class.

You shut your locker with a loud bang, startling MiYoung who was taking out her books from her locker. "___...kwenchana?" Like always, you ignored her and walked off. MiYoung ran after you and placed a hand on your shoulder. You pulled her hand of and faced her. "Don't. Touch. Me" You said emphasizing each word. MiYoung squeaked and shrunk back. You walked off again but she called after you. "I won't give up! I'll become your friend sooner or later!" You rolled your eyes *Oh please*

L.Joe who witnessed all that looked at you with much interest yet again. *How unique* His eyes followed your every move. Niel arrived and politely greeted you. You smiled and nodded. Niel went towards Teen Top and they all greeted each other. (It was already 10:30 a.m.) "Niel, you seem a lot closer to ____" L.Joe pointed out. Niel shurgged "I guess. I bumped into her yesterday and we just talked" Niel gulped. His face became pale, remembering the events that had happened with your brother. "Woah hyung, you okay? You seem pale" Changjo asked. "I'm fine." Niel managed to choke out.

Niel invited you over to the table again. You rejected at first but Teen Top helped convince you with much difficulty and you finally gave in. Sungyeol passed by and glared at Niel and Niel shrunk back. HE wouldn't stop glaring at Niel until he met eyes with you. You had sense he was looking at Niel so you went in and helped. You looked at Sungyeol and when he looked at you, you stared at him with a blunt expression for a few seconds then looked away. Sungyeol sighed and went to sit at his usual place. No one had noticed the tension between you, Sungyeol and Niel besides L.Joe. *What happened? Why does Niel seem so scared of that guy and why does ____ seem so pissed off?* L.Joe wondered. He shook his head *Probably nothing* He thought and continued eating.