Disappeared

Secrets Within

You had the arrow ready, your arm pulled it back and you listened carefully for noises. You had several rooms that was built for training. The room you were currently in was as big as a jungle. It had trees and bushes everywhere. This room tested your hearing and what you would do if you had arrows flying towards you. You were the one that was currently being tested. You were panting slightly but you weren't tired this was nowhere near your maximum energy.

To your right, there were rustling noises. You released the arrow and it went flying through the leaves. No screams of pain was heard. *Did I miss?* Your eyebrows pinched together. You turned your body to the right. You swore there was rustling sounds, and there defintely was. You were quickly trying to find a conclusion as to why no one got hit with the arrow. Your eyes widened. *Oh crap* You quickly bent back as an arrow went soaring across your body. (It was like Ricky's matrix move in 'Supa Luv' by Teen Top. Except it was lower) You quickly returned your standing form, spun around and shot another arrow. A whimper was heard. You got into your stance again but an alarm went off, signaling that the test was over. Each test in that room was 30 minutes. They put fellow trainees in there, shooting the 'student' being tested for 30 minutes. If you fail to proceed the test and complete it, you fail. You can only fail when you get hit or when you give up. Your sharp hearing has never failed you. The door opened and revealed sungyeol who was the one that was observing your every move from the camera room while the others were the one shooting you.

Not only was it testing you but it tested the other trainees reflexes and accuracy too. There should always be someone in the camera room so they could point out the person's mistakes, if they had any. But they usually always do.

The 6 boys gathered with you and Sungyeol. "Oh yeah. Dara is here. She's going to be in the camera room so go to her when you have an injury and she'll heal you" Sungyeol informed. "In that case, after you give us our reports I'm going to Dara. One of the arrows ____ shot skinned me." Sunggyu commented and revealed his shoulder and it showed a pretty big cut. You winced. "Sorry oppa" He smiled in response. "Yeah she missed me slightly. ____ my dongsaeng, you're getting better" L praised. Everyone nodded in agreement. Sungyeol startd informaing everyone about their negatives and positives.

"Sunggyu, you have to watch out for the enemy. Just like ____, they might be fast but you need to be faster and look out for your surroundings. Your bow and arrow skills could improve too..." Sungyeol trailed off. "Can we just let ____ do this? She's the best at pointing out mistakes anyways" Sungyeol whined. You rolled your eyes. "I'll check it tonight oppa. I'll report to everyone after I finish watching the video. Dara treated Sunggyu's cut and he was fine now.

You, Sungyeol and Sungjong had been skipping school to focus on training. It has already been 3 days ever since you started. L.Joe and Teen Top noticed your absence along with Sungyeol and Sungjong. "Hyun, you've gotten pretty close with ____, do you know where she is?" Niel asked. Even Teen Top miss you and your sometimes cold exterior. L.Joe shook his head "I tried calling her too" L.Joe said. You had turned off your cellphone until the training was all over, Infinite did the same. *Where is she nowadays? It's been 3 days since she disappeared* All of them thought curiously.

You were up in the trees looking around for your target, Hoya. It was now Hoya's turn to take the test; everyone had already taken it and passed. There was 7 minutes left and Hoya had sweat running down his head. You released the arrow and watched it go flying towards Hoya's head. Hoya ducked at the last second and shot an arrow back at you. You swiftly turned your head to the left and the arrow landed just centimeters away from your face. You smirked. *Oh oppa. You won't be able to get me that easily* You withdrew another arrow from your bag and shot the arrow at his back. It almost hit him. Right when the arrow was going to touch his back, he turned around, grabbed the arrow and shot two at you. That caught you by surprise but nevertheless, you were able to block both. You grabbed a branch near you and swung on top of it. The arrows landed on the prevous tree you were on. *I feel like a monkey* You were constantly shooting arrows at Hoya. He had been dodging mostly your arrows. The alarm went off, much to Hoya's relief. You hopped off the tree and landed on the ground. You put the bow and arrow back in your bag. "I just know ____was the one who kept constantly shooting at me" Hoya panted and put a hand on sunjong's shoulder for support. You shrugged, "Hey you should never stop attacking the enemy. Always attack every chance you get" You proudly suggested. "____ you're getting better at dodging the arrows and Hoya, pretty good techniques with the arrows" Sungyeol praised. You and Hoya high-fived.

Teen Top had been ringing the door bell and screaming your name for a good 10 minutes. You didn't hear anything because the walls of the room you were in was sound proof. Teen Top gave up and decided to try again tomorrow. *Where are you, my ____-ah?* L.Joe sadly looked back to your house and sighed, He missed you so much.