Visiting

Secrets Within

“Can you go somewhere with me?” You awkwardly asked.

L.Joe cleared his throat “Um..sure” He agreed

-----

You left Sungyeol a note saying that you were out and not to worry since L.Joe was with you. The sun was down which allowed you to walk freely without holding onto L.Joe’s hand. Your mood immediately went down, remembering the location you were heading to. You stopped swinging your arms and walked glumly. L.Joe sensed/felt your depressed aura. *She’s thinking about her parents again* L.Joe thought. He walked by your side and held your hand. You didn't seem to notice because of your depression.

The cemetary was dark. You looked for the gravestones that had your parent's name.

You stood in front of the stones. L.Joe watched you from behind. You planted your knees on the ground. "I promised I would visit. Oppas and I are training hard. I'll find the person who caused your death, don't worry. Umma...appa... bogosipo" By now, tears were falling down your face again.

L.Joe spoke which startled you. He got onto his knees and knelt next to you. "Annyeonghaseyo omonim and abeoji. I'm L.Joe. Your daughter is a wonderful person and I'm willing to help her with the enemies. It's nice to meet you. Please watch over your daughter, she has been crying all day. I'll keep her from doing something stupid so you can trust me" L.Joe said.

You watched as he bent down to put his head on the ground. (A/N: Ehh...sorry guys. I'm not good at writing sad stuff) You were still watching him as he picked his head up from the ground.

-----

"Thanks for coming with me" You sniffed. You wiped your tears with the back of your hands. You blinked rapidly to get rid of the tears that were building up in your eyes.

"No problem. I couldn't let you go alone" L.Joe held your hand and this time, you noticed. He gave your hand a light squeeze and you gave him a small smile *Thank you.....chingu-ah*

 

A/N: You finally called him chingu!