Held Captive

Secrets Within

A/N: Credits to tetejjang and MilkyyChoco

-----

You swung your bookbag over your shoulder and helped L.Joe tie his cover-up. He smiled loving at you, *I'm so lucky to have you in my life.*

You lightly patted his cheek, "All done~" You beamed.

You walked over to the rest of Teen Top and Infinite to help them with their cover-ups too. As usual, you were cautious of your surroundings. It was a pretty abnormal sight; they all had hoods covering their skin and you had a dagger in your hand. Not to mention two guns that weren't visible and in your boots.

You arrived at school safely and slightly relaxed. *I really hope I don't bump into Miyoung or Ailee today. I'm in no mood to deal with them.* You rolled your eyes and headed to Social Studies. Sungjong caught up to you and hooked arms. Your moody self took over and you groaned at his happiness. He skipped and practically dragged you.

Plopping in your chair, you gave him a look. Sungjong innocently smiled at you. He started joking around and you started laughing along.

MiYoung stepped through the door and Sungjong gulped, his Adam's Apple bobbing up and down. *____ noona doesn't seem to like her.*

Your smile disappeared as you saw her heading to her seat which was coincidentally right behind you. Your cold appearance returned and your face was blunt. *Maybe I should get close to Sungjong-sshi so I can become friends with ____!* MiYoung was determined to become your friend.

MiYoung tapped Sungjong on the shoulder and he slightly jumped. You fumed when you saw MiYoung approach Sungjong.

"Y-Yes?" He stuttered, uncomfortably shifting in his seat.

MiYoung held a hand out, "Hi I'm MiYoung. I hope we can become friends." She chirped.

Seeing your anxiety to wrap your hands around her neck, Sungjong ignored her and continued talked to you. He was totally ignoring MiYoung's stupid existence. You inwardly laughed and talked to Sungjong. MiYoung lowered her arm and pouted, making you ticked off. *Aw* Miyoung thought and walked back to her seat.

You met eyes with Sungjong and both of you tried holding your laughter in. You smirked, *She wouldn't be able to get close to them.*

-----

"I'm so tired!" Woohyun yawned. He stretched, hitting L's forehead in the process. L's hand twitched. He gave a glare to the oblivious Woohyun, who was unaware that he had hit L. L gritted his teeth, *Aish this guy....*

You walked over to Sungyeol, "Oppa. There's someone behind us who's been following us for the past 10 minutes."

Sungyeol casually looked to the side as he spotted a figure watching their every move from the corner of his eye. He deeply sighed, *I never get a break.*

You also sighed. You bent down and pretended to tie your shoes. Everyone else kep walking. The figure took this chance to attack you. A dagger flung out from your boot and you got up to kick the person in the chin. He screeched. Shocked from the screaming of pain, Infinite and Teen Top turned around. The follower was on the ground clutching onto his chin. The dagger sticking out of your shoe was about 5 inches long, sharp like crazy. The knife in your boot hid itself and you took a gun out. You held the barrel of the gun to his cheek and wrapped your arm around his neck. Instead of pulling the trigger, you knocked him out with the base of the gun. He fainted and you tucked your gun back in place.

"I have an idea." You heaved him onto your back and walked home.

-----

You tied the knot securely and left the room. You hit a big red button and an alarm went off. The person that followed you abruptly woke up. He was in the room you had put him in; the everything-proof room. (A/N: Err...) The fellow vampire struggled with the ropes. He rammaged his body against the glass but it didn't have any effect.

You spoke into the microphone, "I would stop doing that if I were you. The room was made for much stronger things than you. You won't be able to get out of it. The walls are even stronger than Gods."

The blonde snarled, "There are no such things as Gods."

"That's what people say about vampires. But here we are now. Of course there are Gods." You said in a matter-of-fact tone.

The vampire snorted and tried untying the rope. L.Joe snickered at his attempt. He wrapped his arms around your waist, "Good job tying it, babe." He cooed into you ear.

After a while, the blonde successfully got the rope off and started banging on the glass. He was a Black level but yet, the glass didn't even crack. Like you said it was meant for people/things that were much stronger; you weren't lying.

"What's your name?" You asked through the mic.

The blonde hesitated, "Zelo."

"I see... I've never seen or met you before. You a new-born?" You eyes him.

"Yeah. What's it to you?" Zelo barked.

You put your hands up in surrender, "Tell me, how old are you?" You questioned.

"15." He shortly answered.

You were taken aback, "Wow. So young. And you're working for someone who told you to kill me?"

He simply nodded.

"But didn't he ruin you life by turning you into a vampire? We're practically dead. Living as a human is much better then living as what we are now. If I had a choice, I would've chose to stay human. Don't you want to get back at him for abusing your life?"

He didn't answering. He divulsed from the glass and walked around.

*Maybe I can...* You thought. "Why don't you tell me where he is and I'll let you go? Or I can help you get back at him." You bargained and tried meddling with him.

For a second, it looked like he was about to tell you. But he did the opposite, he sacrificed himself. In other words, he killed himself.

A vampires' heart isn't like a humans'. There's a vein that connects to the heart that no mere mortal has. It allows you to blow yourself up. And frankly, that's what Zelo did.

You sighed, upset that you spent the past two hours talking to him. All that talk was now useless. You weren't able to get any information on the young newborn. He must've been powerful; considering how he was at the highest level when he was recently turned into a vampire. *I don't get it. I've tried to evolve for 5 years. How is he already a black level in less than half a year? More specifically around two months?!* Sighing, you cleaned the remains of Zelo.