Comfort

Secrets Within

"T-they what?..." L.Joe stuttered.

"My parents died on my birthday. Someone murdered them on my birthday," You stated sourly. You continued ranting, "For the past 5 years, I've spent my birthdays crying my heart out. I haven't celebrated my birthdays in years because of their death... I was 12 when they died. Vampires that the leader sent said that their leader killed my parents as a birthday gift for me. I would do whatever it takes to get revenge on him for my parents. I'm determined to find out who he is... for my parents" You started crying again.

"You know ____, you're pretty ambitious. I idolize you for that. Just because you're crying right now doesn't make you weak. Cry all you want. That doesn't change the fact that you have a lot of will power and it also doesn't change that you're my new idol," L.Joe confronted. He patted your back and you cried into his shoulder.

-----

Your crying soon died down but you remained hugging him. L.Joe brought your head back up. He was gazing sweetly at you. *Why is he looking at me with loving eyes?* You thought as you looked into his brown pupils. *Do you know how much I've learned to love you ____?* L.Joe your dried tears with his thumb. The restless feeling in your stomach slowly calmed down. L.Joe's thumb gently pass by your lips. He cupped the back of your head and leaned down. You felt his breath on your lips. L.Joe closed his eyes and you did the same. When your lips met, your arms unconsciously wrapped around his neck. That was the first time you felt at peace that day. L.Joe's free hand s around your waist. When you felt extra weight on your waist, your eyes snapped open. You retrieved your arm and lightly pushed him away. L.Joe deeply frowned. "I'm sorry...I just... I just don't want you to get harmed. You know, because of my current situatuion," You apologized.

L.Joe held both of your hands in his. "I'm willing to take the risk. Please. I can just join your training. I want to be able to help you. Please let me help." He looked at you with pleading eyes. You trusted him because his voice was sincere and you felt like you could defintely trust him.

You nodded. "Okay. I'll help you train, I trust you" You said.

L.Joe couldn't hide his happiness. He grabbed your chin and your lips connected with his once again. You both felt a spark. And you both knew what it was but didn't want to admit it *Have I fallen in love?* You both thought.