Welcome To My World, The Vampire World

Secrets Within

A/N: Credits to beastiufan for the poster!

-----

L.Joe started twitching like crazy which started to freak you out. *What's happening?!* You've never had this problem before so this was unknown to you. L.Joe finally stopped glowing but he fell to the ground on all fours. Growling came from his throat. The sound was similar to a grizzly bear. His back was moving up and down as he was breathing deeply. Soon after, the breathing was steady. It looked like he was trying to pace his breathing.

L.Joe growled at you when you place you hand on his shoulder. Jumping back, you got a better look at his face. Something was different. Very different. It was a major difference. His eyes were no longer Light Blue nor was it Brown; it was red. Autumn Red. The same color you had.

*He evolved? But how?* But that wasn't the thing to worry about at the moment. His eyes showed blood. That was all he was thinking about.

It showed a craving for blood in his eye. He wanted blood. He wanted it now. Soon, you found him resisting from attacking you, "ARGH!" He screamed out.

"Don't... come closer... Please..." He managed to say when you were stepping closer. "No it's fine. Take my blood, you need it." You insisted. Well you weren't going to let him go into a blood coma or killing innocent bystanders around the area. Both of you were already lucky enough that no one was at the spot you were in.

L.Joe didn't need to be told twice. In a matter of seconds he had you pinned to a wall. You tilted your head to give him a better angle. L.Joe hesitated but he still dug his fangs into your neck.

The sweet residence filled his mouth. When he had enough he got off of you. His eye color changed back to his human eye color and he was no longer in his vampire form. Blood was hanging from his chin and it dripped onto the concrete. Crickets were chirping and none of you said a word. He looked as if he was guilty, which he was.

"Did you..." You began, "evolve?"

-----

"Yes he did. He definitely did," Dara shut her flashlight off and stopped shining it in L.Joe's eye.

So now, L.Joe was officially an Autumn Red. Which is also a higher rank then his Teen Top members. But you still wondered, why did he evolve all of a sudden? "He got over his hear. He was never comfortable with killing people but he got over it just before. That's how he evolved," Dara said as if she just read your mind.

*So he became a stronger level just because he got over his fear? I do that all the time, to the point where I have no more fears. But everyone evolves for different reasons. What is mine?* And that night you found out that vampires get a really big craving for blood when they evolve. So everything L.Joe did was understandable.

The next morning you had school. It was decided that you would attack in two nights. You really thought you should attack sooner. But as Sunggyu said; 'That's you opinion.' You sighed when you saw MiYoung skipping towards you from the right. On the left was Ailee. Both ways would just be a problem for you. A waste of time. You sighed again and ignored them. But that didn't work, "____!" Two voices called. And those two voice were MiYoung and Ailee.

"How come you guys always bother me at the same time?!" You asked no one in particular. Sungyeol, who was watching from the sidelines, chuckled. *Oh ____. You're so blunt. My cute dongsaeng~*

Ailee and MiYoung glanced at each other and then shrugged. "Well anyways. Hi Unni!"

Of course that was from MiYoung. You had long gotten used to her calling you 'unni'. Not bothering to reply, you walked away. Purposely brushing shoulders with Ailee.

*How much longer do you think you can shun me ____?* One of them thought.

-----

"Shouldn't L.Joe hyung be going crazy over blood? I thought that you can't control your blood thirst when you evolve," Changjo scratched his head.

"I taught him how to control that as soon as I found out he emerged into a different level by tying him down until he calmed down," You commented nonchalantly.

"____!"

The door banged open and reaveled a tired looking L.Joe. "I almost got hit with an arrow! I was walking when this shot in front of my face and onto a wall. A sticky note was attatched" He said in one breath and showed you the paper.

'____, we meet again. How come you didn't say hi to me today?! You didn't say a word to me! You didn't even look at me! :(

You look different from the last time I saw you.

I see your boyfriend became a higher level.

I'll see you soon. Meet you at the battle. Bye~'

Your eyes widened. *Someone's been watching me? They know L.Joe got stronger... What do they mean 'See you soon'?* The arrow was unique. It wasn't just a regular arrow. The owner's arrow had a design on it. *They must've made the arrows themself. We could use this for clues.* "Wait. They shot the arrow right in front of your face?" L.Joe nodded. "Then the person must've been a sniper..." You mumbled to yourself.

Wanting to vent your anger, you got up to the training room. You grabbed the bow and an arrow. It hit the target, right on the bullseye. Grabbing another arrow, you aimed and released it. It landed right on the same exact place as the other one did. The arrow you just shot split the first one in half. *Wow. My aiming is getting better.* You praised yourself.