Taming The Broken Heart - Final + New Story

Secrets Within

This is the last chapter... It's a REALLY long chapter....Can you guys click the little arrow next to the tite? Ehehe...*shamelessly asking* Anyways, enjoy! Recommended Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bIgoxVhcDk

This was my Facebook status (If you don't wanna read, skip to the story):    

Why I am the biggest Shawol:
I truly love them. Not only for their looks but also for their talent. All 5 of them are talented and they deserve to be known to people everywhere. There songs contain beautiful melodies, addicting beats to the music, and their voices compliment it so well. Actually, the background music compliments their voices. Onew, the shining lead
er. Never let his team own and he's a true leader. Jonghyun, the powerful vocalist. Able to hit amazing high notes and is just simply amazing. Key, the diva. Not only is he fashionable but he makes a pretty good rapper. Minho, the quiet one. Yes, he is quiet but he truly is something when it comes to rapping and competitions. Taemin, the dancing machine. He's just multi-talented. He can dance better than most of his elders and not many people know it but he can sing, too. SHINee, a name that I look up to. I may just be biased but I honestly think that they have true talent that should be shown and recognized. May 25th, 2008... the day I think that Perfection was created ♥


All of your eyes widened as a scorching hot and big fireball flew your way. You were able to duck in time but sadly, Niel wasn't. The fireball managed to brush against his thigh, "Ah!" Niel cried out in pain. *Now ChanHee's just as crazy as deceased wife* You thought. Using your speed, you quickly put Niel on your back and ran off to a corner. He was taking quick, short breaths as his hands tremebled. The open wound was burning his flesh and he never handeled this kind of pain before.

He bit his bottom lip, preventing himself from screaming out. The burn was bad, real bad. Tears brimmed his eyes when the burn sizzled badly.

"Guys, help me distract the lunatic out there," You spoke into the earpiece, referring to ChanHee.

You closed your eyes and focused in healing Niel who was on the verge of tears. When nothing happened or changed, your eyes flickered open in surprise. Even Niel's whimpering decreased. With furrowed brows, you tried healing his injured thigh once again. Nothing happened. His wound didn't get any better whatsoever. If anything, it got worse due to the exposion to the air. The burn might have lacerated his thigh.

Since it wasn't the best moment to stop and figure out why your healing power wasn't working, you went on the Plan B. You gave him an apologetic look. Niel was confused until you held your cut wrist over the wound. He started freaking out until you grasped his hand and squeezed it reassuringly. Drops of your blood mixed with his as his thigh lost its burning sensation. The wound, however, was still not closing up. You were beginning to worry. Not only was Niel's leg in a bad condition, but your powers weren't working.

"Can you move?"

"Barely."

You cursed under your breath. "Shh," You put a finger to your lips as chanHee neared. Niel jumped when ChanHee's face appeared in front of you two. You gasped and hauled Niel on your back. He was as light as a feather, which you took to your advantage. Since he was currently carrying injuries, you had no choice but to carry him.

"____. I got him, just go!" CAP, who appeared behind you somehow, took Niel.

-----

You halted but didn't know why. You tried moving your feet but it was practically glued to the floor.

"Having a little trouble?" A raspy voice called out.

Gulping, you looked up at ChanHee. What shocked you even more was when all of Infinite and Teen Top were being handicapped by ChanHee’s servants.

*How’d they all get held down?!* You still tried to run but your feet wouldn’t budge.

“Look at that. Look’s death’s on my side tonight,” he grinned massively.

For a moment there he almost looked…. innocent. Your mouth stood agape. You’d hate to admit it but ChanHee was handsome. “I honestly don’t know why you’re not running. I swear I’m not doing anything.” He admitted. That made you stop. Was ChanHee really not doing anything? He stood there and his body posture was calm. He really wasn’t doing anything. “Now of course, I’m going to take this to my advantage,” he evilly smirked.

“____! No, just run and don’t look back! Just go-Urgh!” L.Joe yelled but was interrupted when he was socked in the gut.

You looked around, examining to helpless faces of your fellow family. When they first got here they were full of confidence and as brave as ever. Now, here they are… kneeling down to the mortal enemy.

Their lives were in your hands.

With a tight breath, you nodded slight, *Okay ____.... you can do this. For Sungyeol… for Byunghun…. For oppas…. You have one shot, don’t lose it* With a graceful move, you took your two pistols that were hanging out of your belt and knelt down to eye level. You pulled the trigger and all the guard went down immediately. Your oppas were released and they were stunned that you were able to take down several guards within seconds.

ChanHee clapped sarcastically, “Nice. Now lets see if you have the heart to hurt your own people.” And with a snap of his fingers, Sungyeol and Sungjong made their way towards you.

You hesitated and froze. That’s when it clicked, *The watch!*

You sprinted towards ChanHee, merely dodging the two pairs of arms that were reaching for you. Sensing your plan, Woohyun and Hoya held down Sungyeol and Sungjong, which bought you time. ChanHee’s eyes widened when he saw you head in his direction. Bringing him down with you, you both tumbled to the ground. With a tug, the watch successfully fell out of his pocket. ChanHee clawed at your face. A deep cut formed on your face, blood seep out of your right cheek.You still didn't know why your powers weren't working. Ignoring the pain, you focused on the watch. Sungyeol and Sungjong struggled through Hoya and Woohyun’s hold.

With ChanHee on the ground, you got up and quickly shot the watch. You thought it was over, huh? Well, no.

It had no affect. There was the slightest crack ever. And your aim was straight on, too.

“Silly girl. It won’t work with a pathetic gun,” ChanHee informed as he wiped the blood off his lips with the back of his hand.

*Won’t work? Then what will? There’s gotta be a way…* You helplessly thought.

Your knees shook as you recalled all of your bad memories. All of it. From your childhood, to the pain you’ve always dealt with, to the betrayal of fellow classmates, and to pain you haven’t even experienced. *ChanHee’s doing this…* You thought. It was true. ChanHee was making you remember all of your bad childhood memories. And with you in agony, he could easily get you onto his side. But you really tried to fight it. You crouched down, cupping your hands over your ears and screamed at the top of your lungs. You snapped your eyes shut and tried to block all the memories ChanHee was making you remember. You thought about how your life was now, with Teen Top aka your newly founded friends, your Infinite oppas who has been with you through almost everything… your relationship with Byunghun. 

At the corner of your eyes you saw a flash of blonde. Grabbing your pocket knife, L.Joe stabbed it right through the heart of the watch. And instantly the horrible recollection of your childhood disappeared. But it still lingered deep down in your mind. You tried so hard to bury it, bury all the bad times you've dealt with. To forget about everything. But ChanHee just had to dig it back out of the hole and remind you of everything.

After you dug up the memories, locked it up in the back of your brain, and made new memories to forget the old ones. ChanHee had to make you suffer even more by doing the things you've tried so hard to get rid of.

Your eyes widened when a flash of light come from the watch itself. Both you and L.Joe flew back as the watch exploded. ChanHee’s eyes widened in horror. He clutched onto his chest, “YOU!” He exclaimed, “You broke it…. you broke it…. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT’LL DO TO ME?!”

He stumbled towards you before collapsing onto the ground. Clutching onto his throat for dear life, he started choking. His skin turned into a wrinkly thin layer of coating. His bones rotted away and all that remained was his clothes.

With an exasperated sigh, you embraced your beloved boyfriend. “It’s over… It’s over…” You repeated.

L.Joe took in a breath of your scent and closed his eyes in delight.

Sungyeol and Sungjong eyes returned to the loving eyes that you dearly missed.

 “Wha…. What happened?” asked the Maknae. Sungyeol was busy rubbing his eyes and he was still a little dazed. “Oppa?” You questioned. You wanted to make sure it wasn’t a false declaration. “____? What happened? My head hurts…” Sungyeol said as he held onto you for support. You happily smiled, “Let’s just say that the ChanHee problem… is all over” You gave him a big hug and he willingly wrapped his arms around your waist.

“Oh I can assure you that ChanHee is done for. But I’m still here.”

Your eyes widened at another evil presence. You could practically sense the evil aura lingering in the air. Much more worse than ChanHee.

With much hesitance, you slowly turned around.

The color on your face drained as you were standing there like a white sheet of paper. Woohyun’s jaw dropped, Hoya stood there with an unreadable expression, the three Sung brothers glanced between you and the indescribable creature, and the rest was just as shocked as you were. L.Joe’s body went rigid as he noticed the familiar face of the knave person.

“Wh-What are you doing here?!”

“As if it wasn’t obvious enough. Why do you think I’m here?” MiYoung’s body was glowing with sinful ambience.

“But I thought you weren’t one of our species. I thought you were…. normal!” Woohyun exclaimed.

“You were the only one stupid enough to actually believe me. Boy, you sure are disconsolate,” MiYoung raised her head proudly. She strutted into the building and walked in front of you. Her outer appearance had a 180-degree change too, not only her persona. Instead of the usual jeans and tee, she was now wearing short shorts, even though it was the middle of winter, and a spaghetti strap tank top. Not to mention her stiletto 5-inch high heels.

*What happened to her….* You looked her up and down, totally disgusted by her now ty appearance. 

“You were able to beat ChanHee. But the question is ____, are you strong enough to beat me?” MiYoung challenged.

Her wings flew out and she flew towards you. Taking aback, you tumbled over and stared at MiYoung while she cackled. With her large vampire wings, she was easily able to fly to the ceiling. She rested her feet on a railing, “Let’s test how much of a vampire you really are.” She dived down from the third level to the first level. You shot and shot but she was too fast and you missed her. As you finally got a good aim you pulled the trigger. Only the echo of the bang was heard. No more bullets. You cursed. “Changjo! Give me another gun!” You screamed out to him.

He slid a reloaded gun out to you and you aimed for the flying MiYoung. Although your powers didn’t work before, you tried using them again. This time, your hands were able to light fire. *Yes! My powers work!* You cheerfully thought.

You threw several fireballs at MiYoung but she was incredibly fast. “Split up!” You called out.

Without looking back, you ran down to the basement. The gun was held closely towards your chest. Your hands were shaking as you glanced around. Hey, you never knew when see could get you. Now that she was a complete different person, you didn’t know what she was capable of doing.

A loud creak echoed through the air and you turned around and cocked your gun. Sweat dripped down your face, your knees were trembling, and you took uneasy breaths.

You walked forward by a couple of steps and turned around so that your back was facing the wall. This time, there was a louder creak. You slowly peaked up and noticed and elevator above your head. *Oh crap* There wasn’t enough space to move due to the pile of boxes used to store priceless artifacts. You saw a figure flying above the elevator, *MiYoung…*

She cut all four strings causing the elevator to pummel down. The base of the elevator was above you and if it crashed, you would be dead. Quickly, you shot as many bullets as you could through the metal. Bullet holes were formed and at the last possible second, you crouched down and covered your head with your hands, still holding the gun. The metal broke through you and stood up, looking to see where MiYoung went. She was flying out into the first floor. You jumped from wall to wall until you landed at the elevator entrance of the first floor.

You saw her up on top. She was shooting you a mischievous look as you glared at her, wondering what she would do next. MiYoung picked up a nearby gun that fell from someone and purposely aimed to barrel of the gun elsewhere. Your eyes flickered there way to L.Joe who was crouching down, looking for MiYoung. He had no idea what was going to hit him.

“L.Joe no!” You screamed him a warning. His head snapped to your direction and he stood up, “What?”

MiYoung pulled the trigger and you ran in front of L.Joe, straddling his waist and hoping to take the hit for him.

After a few seconds you pulled away. You weren’t in pain… and neither was L.Joe. You look down to your abdomen; no blood. L.Joe had the same confused expression that you had. Both of you looked around and from up above, MiYoung had the unbelievable look.  None of you noticed that your palms were opened and there was a force field around you and L.Joe. You had just gotten another power.

You closed your hands into fists and the protective shield disappeared. L.Joe and you grinned, figuring out what in the world it was that saved the both of you.

Adrenaline rushed through you as you came up with a brilliant plan. “L.Joe. Get everyone to put on their covers, I have a plan.”

You began to walk passed him but he grabbed your arm, “Wait.” He closed the distance between the two of you, connecting lips. He pulled away, “Be careful”

Nodding and feeling as refreshed as ever, you ran up to the second level, which was closer to MiYoung. Her eyes were pure black and her fangs were out. “How nice of you to join me ____. Up for some fun?” Before you could repute, she threw you down. You screamed as the wind blew roughly against your skin. You had no wings yet!

Kidding. When you got the force field power, you unknowingly received your wings. Sub consciously, your beautiful wings came out as new as ever. They were big and pure black, just the way you’d always imagined. MiYoung was shocked when you flew back up, “Impossible!” She screeched.

“Goodbye MiYoung”

Rays of fire endlessly shot out of your hands, shattering all the windows in the building and causing the floor to shake. Your eyes turned White as you powerfully destroyed the windows causing sunlight to stream in. The battle began at Night but it had been hours since it started. There was no way the sun wasn’t up yet. MiYoung screamed at the top of her lungs as the sunlight slowly turned her into ash. Her screams turned into the quiet whisper of wind blowing. That was the one thing MiYoung didn't have; the rare power that only special Vampires had, the ability to walk in the sunlight without turning into ash or dust. 

After a while, you stopped with your powers and landed as gently as you could on the ground. L.Joe came over and you collapsed in his arms. With half-lidded eyes you managed to whisper, “Is it over?”

L.Joe nodded fervently, “Yes. It’s over, baby. It’s finally over.” He rocked you back and forth. You squeezed his arm, “I evolved. I became a level Black…” Your voice faded as you fell into a deep slumber.

Hours later you woke up and found yourself at home, where you belonged. Truth is, you evolved because you got over your fear. Yes, that’s right. Fear.

You always thought you had none. Turns out, your enemies were your greatest fear. Over the years, you’ve learned many things. Even though you were already at the highest level, you earned more powers. Your parents’ genes must’ve been in you. The genes to become the greatest Vampire ever.

The battle benefited you, in a way. You got to evolve and became one of the greatest legends in the Vampire Species along with L.Joe. Infinite and Teen Top still stood by your side. People of Earth still believed that Vampires were mythical creatures. Boy, were they wrong. If only they knew what happened the day you became the best Vampire there ever was, beating your own parent’s record. Plus, when ChanHee and MiYoung disappeared, you realized that there would always be hardships in life. But that's what you have friends for. To create newer and better memories with you. You can never get rid of memories... but you can always live a better life by making it better. All your life you've never made or wanted friends because you were afraid of being betrayed once again, correct? Well because of a special 6, you've finally learned that other than family, friends are most important.

Because of them, you looked forward to a brighter future. The memories of your past still lingered in your heart and mind but it would be replaced with better moments in your life. ChanHee might have dug up your worst times but it made you learn to forget and look forward to a happier future with your new friends and family. With L.Joe and Teen Top as an addition to your life, with Infinite still in your lives, your life was better than ever.


And that concludes my story of Secrets Within! Yay! :D Thanks to everyone who supported me through it and I hope to see you all at my new story!

The Unpredictable

Truth

(Click it :D)