Real Thing

Secrets Within

Sungyeol doubled over, resting his hands on his knees for support. His hair was damp from sweating. It made him look like he just came out of the shower. (Btw, Infinite's hair is their hair in 'Before The Dawn')

"Get up." You were panting slowly. Your heartbeat was beating rapidly. You took a deep breath to slow it down.

Sungyeol was still panting and looked up to you. "Can't we take a break?! We've been fighting for an hour already" You set the stick down. You and Sungyeol were in the fighting room where you battle with sticks. Everyone else was watching from the camera room.

You bent down to Sungyeol's eye-level. "The enemy won't give you a break. This isn't even my real power; it's far from my real power. I won't reveal it until necessary. You and I both know that you're stronger than me, now show it. You told me to be hard on all of Infinite and that includes you. Now, I'm giving you the best I can when it comes to training. You need to do this if you want to defeat the enemies. Now stop being a wimp and get up." You motivated him.

His breathing became even. *Gosh, this sister of mine sure is tough* He took a deep breath and got up.

"Oppa, it's fine to hit me with all you got. I won't hold it against you," you informed him.

You jumped into the air and tried to whack Sungyeol with the stick but he dodged it. You landed with your right leg sticking out; a hand on the ground and the other hand was behind your back holding the stick. You sensed Sungyeol running behind you, even if it was his vampire speed. You extended your arm and brought the stick in front of you. You turned around and hit Sungyeol with a bit of strength.

It sent him flying to the wall. Infinite is stronger than you but they weren't used to this kind of training. You had better stamina.

Sungyeol got into a frog position. He jumped behind and hit you with the stick. You had turned around to hit him but he beat you to it.

You proudly smiled as you put a hand on your stomach where Sungyeol had hit you.

"Okay we're done," you announced.

Sungyeol helped you up. "Huh? Why?" Sungyeol's face was full of confusion.

"I wanted to see you attack me despite how tired you were. That proves that you wouldn't just give up because you got tired," you explained.

Sungyeol laid down on the ground and tried to catch his breath. "Wow... you really know how to train someone," Sungyeol complimented breathlessly.

*Oppas, the training I'm about to give you is difficult. Please bear with it for now*