Help

Secrets Within

A/N: Credits to nekomiou for the poster!

-----

You gulped. He stared at you menacingly. You showed no emotion at all and tried to hide your fear.

"Ready for your death?" Joon his lips like you were some delicious meat to feed on.

*More like your death* Your hatred for Joon grew as you remembered you almost experienced death again because of him. The first time was when you turned into a vampire, obviously. The second time was the one with Joon last time.

It was you and Teen Top again Joon. It would seem like you would be the one to survive since you had the majority. But Joon was still stronger than all of you combined.

In a quick flash you were attacked by him and you fell back. You kicked him off by his stomach and stood up. You charged at him and as expected, he ran in the back of you. Knowing he would try to choke you again, you ducked almost instantly and stabbed his leg. He hissed in pain before plucking the knife out of his thigh. Blood dripped down his black pants, the blood was barely noticeable. The stab wouldn't have a big impact on Joon but it still gave him pain. How you knew? It wouldn't have given you that much pain either.

"Go rot in hell," You hissed.

Jooon smirked, "Love to. But not before I kill you first"

He charged towards you, or so you thought. Just as Joon wanted, you moved aside. He didn't stop which surprised you. *What is he doing?!* It took a moment for you to realize what he was planning to do. Your eyes widened *Teen Top*

You tackled him and the both of you rolled onto the floor. You quickly got into position, "Would you stop involving them?!"

"It's my job to hurt you... mentally and physically. And that includes people close to you," He dreadfully said.

You refused to let people sacrifice something for you any longer. You were the one why wanted dead but that doesn't change the fact that you cared about your loved ones and let them die instead.

You whipped out your sword from your sheath and got into stance. Joon retrieved his gun from his holester and aimed the bullet at Teen Top, more specifically L.Joe. You pushed them out of the way and blocked the bullet with the sword just in time.

He lowered the gun but you kept your stand. It was difficult being able to hit Joon but you didn't break a sweat yet.

"Fight like you mean it," Joon challenged. Your right eye twitched in annoyance. *Really...*

But you reluctantly set the sword down and he did the same with the gun. *Don't let them lay a hand on you. He's powerful. He can probably kill you with one hit.* You reminded yourself.

L.Joe grabbed your arm, "____-ah. Please be careful." He whispered.

You nodded. Teen Top was looking everywhere, trying to get a way to find Infinite. You paid no attention to them and focused on Joon.

"This isn't good. Noona told me that fighting without weapons was pme of her weaker fighting techniques." Ricky tugged on Niel's sleeve.

Niel spoke, "Do you think that's why Joon told her to fight without weapons?" Niel asked to no one in particular.

Joon's sharp ears heard that. He slightly smirked, *Bingo*

-----

You unconsciously your kips, *Please let me survive this* You begged. Your breathing was shaky. You curled your hands into fists. No, you don't at fighting this way but you weren't the best at it. You preferred weapons than fighting empty handed. Joon sung a fist at you but you swiftly dodged it.

Joon was constantly throwing punches at you. It was so bad that your energy was becoming low and you were sweating buckets.

Joon noticed your speed become slower and decided to wear you out. He circled around you. H kept running in a circle which made you dizzy. You got frustrated and finally decided to use your powers. You flexed your hands and threw a fireball aimlessly at Joon. He stopped but just so happened to be in the back of you. He lifted his leg and kicked it to the back of your head with all his might.

*No! Teen Top....please be safe...* You worriedly thought before knocking out on the ground.

Joon took the sword from the ground and held it over head. Before he could send the knife plunging into your heart, Sungyeol came just in time and knocked him over.

 

"No one touches my sister."