Enemies

Secrets Within

“________! You know I can’t appear in the sun without your powers!” Sungyeol hissed. You rolled your eyes and took his hand, “Come on then.” You have a special ability that allows you walk into the sun without turning into ash. Other vampires can also walk in the sun as long as a vampire with that ability is having skin contact. Not just that but the vampire with the ability has to touch you first.

Sungyeol is a lot stronger than you. “It feels good to be in the sun huh?” You asked. Sungyeol looked in your direction and smiled “Yeah when I’m not burning into ash.” You chuckled and shook your head, “Oppa, people might mistake us as a couple.” Sungyeol started swinging your hands, “Well ,you’re my sister~ And do NOT let go!” You rolled your eyes again and lightly knocked his head, “Aigo pabo! Of course I know that! We aren’t brothers and sisters biologically though.” Sungyeol chuckled, “We are blood bonded though. You took my blood and I took yours.” You shrugged and pulled him to walk faster. Sungyeol oppa is a senior and you’re a junior.

You finally reached the front gate and entered the school. Unlike you and Sungyeol, everyone else in the school is human. Well all except Ailee, the other vampire who holds a grudge against you for some particular reason. She doesn’t know about you and Sungyeol being vampires but you guys know about her. “________-ah, don’t get in trouble with Ailee arasso?” Sungyeol asked you. You sighed, “Arayo oppa. I can take care of myself.” Sungyeol ruffled your hair, “I know but you know what you can do with your strength. Don’t forget about your abilities!” You gave him a small smile “Neh oppa. I’ll wait for you near the front entrance since you can’t go into the sun by yourself,” You both separated and went to your own classes.

The reason why you’re going to a normal school is so that people wouldn’t know you’re a vampire and wouldn’t try to kill you. Your old school was all vampires. All of them wanted to kill you for some 'unknown' reason. Everything was traumatizing. Most of them was stronger than you. You shuddered at the moment. There was supposed to be a new student coming in today. You didn’t really care. You don’t have any friends and you could care less. As usual, you sat in the back and waited for the lesson to start.

5 minutes later, a petite girl came into the room and bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo. MiYoung ibnida”. She gave bright smiles to everyone. *Of course she just HAD to sit next to me* (A/N: The lines with stars around them is thoughts) She settled her stuff and stuck her hand towards you. “Annyeong!” I just gave her a smile and started writing random stuff again. “Oh my gosh, she’s so anti-social!” A person in the room commented. You scoffed. You had hearing like a bat’s ears. But of course they didn’t know that. *Say what you want. I seriously don’t give a crap. Unlike you, I’m not desperate for followers.* You rolled your eyes. At the corner of your eyes you saw MiYoung staring at you. “Yes?” You said without looking up from your paper. She jumped, startled at how you managed to see her staring at you. “A-amigoto anya (nothing).” You didn’t want to be mean but you couldn’t afford having a friend. You don’t want to be too close and attached, they might find out about your secret. But you didn’t mind having a friend either.

You were on your way to lunch until someone blocked you. You tried going around but the person just continued to block you. “Can you please move?” The person didn’t move an inch. You looked up. You were shocked at first but then went back to your poker face. “Ailee what do you want?” She faked gasp, “Is that how you talk to your sunbae?” You rolled your eyes at how much of a fake she is. *You will never be my sunbae* You wanted to tell her that so much but you kept your cool “Joesonghabnida…….sunbae” You forced yourself to say through your gritted teeth. She smirked evily and attempted to ruffle your hair. “That’s my good ____!” *What the hell? I’m not her pet.* You grabbed her first before she could touch you and glared at her “Don’t touch me.”

She gasped again. “____! That’s how your treat sunbaes?!” You threw her fist down and threw your dagger eyes but still careful not to change your eye color, you were more careful than that, “You are not my sunbae and I am definitely not your hoobae. Drop the act. We all know you have a grudge against me.” Ailee smirked and acted innocent. *Her breath smells like blood. How does she not know how to hide that?! Unlike her, I know how to hide that. Aigo how she hides that she’s a vamp? I don’t know. She can’t even control her hunger. We’re at school for God’s sake! What do you do, murder someone right here in school?!* You walked around her only to get your wrist pulled back and water dumped on you. *What the hell?!* You looked at Ailee to see she was looking away acting innocently. Others were just gaping at you two. You were about to attack her until Sungyeol came and pulled you away. “Yah ____! Don’t you remember your act?! You’re supposed to be the cheerful one who’s always smiling around her oppa and close ones! And you know who I’m talking about. Control your powers!” Sungyeol scolded you. “Aish mianhae oppa. I’ll control my powers. I just had a lot of things on my mind” You sighed “Are you… perhaps still thinking about your parents?” You stiffened. Both of you know that wasn’t an easy subject for you to talk about. “Y-yeah…” He pulled you into his embrace and your hair. “Kwenchana ________. At least you didn’t break down and reveal your secret right?” You nodded. “I will find the person who kill my parents. And I will get my revenge” Sungyeol gave you a reassuring smile. “You know I’ll always have your back. Don’t worry, I’m here for you” You smiled. *I’m glad I can trust you oppa*