Real Action, Real Nightmare

Secrets Within

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Ailee snarled. The next thing you knew, Ailee had her arms around his throat. Her speed was incredible.

You expected L.Joe to freeze and rense up but instead, he elbowed her gut. "Ah!" Ailee shrieked in agony. L.Joe came back to your side and wrapped his arms around your waist, burying your face in his chest. You felt safe and secure in his arms. L

.Joe shot Ailee a nasty glare. Soon, L.Joe was suffering just like the maknae and the choding. Your eyes widened in horror and realization as your heart pounded against your chest.

Grabbing onto L.Joe's flexed arm, you screamed in frustration at your impotence.

L.Joe slammed his fists onto the ground. "L,Joe! Please... I need you to stya with me." You cried.

You felt his heartbeat pulsate. With a brusque motion, he had you pinned against the wall.He deeply inhaled, tears b his eyes, *No Byunghun no! You can't do this to her. She's your everything. Stop NOW!* As much as he wanted to listen to his own mind, his body wouldn't allow him. His mind screamed.

However, there was another voice screaming inside his head, *Byunghun~* A bittersweet voice called in his head. His grip on you tightened by the second. He was incredibly strong, stronger than you... *This is definitely not my Byunghun.* You thought as you tried to stay calm.

The pandemonium voice continued with the assault, *My L.Joe~ Come on over to my side. Unlike the idiot iin front of you, we'll treat you with respect. You're more than welcome to join me~*

L.Joe was starting to lost control of his own mind. "Argh!" He screamed in despair. He was using most of his energy to prevent ChanHee from taking over. His pushed in his last reamaining strength.

*Byunghun you can't do this to her. Especially when she needs you the most.* L.Joe thought. But he was beginning to lose it.

*Just let it go* The voice was more harsh this time.

"No..." L.Joe panted, "No!"

He finally opened his eyes. You were relieved to see the softness that was still lingering in his eyes.

"____-ah..." He whispered with a hint of amusement. When you nodded to show that you acknowledged him, he continuedm "Saranghae..."

And with that, he tilted your chin up and closed the distance between the two of you.

Fireworks exploded in your head, your stomach felt like it was filled with butterflies and you could hear nothing around you.

L.Joe's heart fluttered when he felt you returning the kiss. The intimate moment was broken when L.Joe was pulled back. He growled and Hoya lifted an eyebrow, "You know, I know you're her boyfriend and all but I might have to claw my eyes out if you ever kiss her in front of me again."

The anger from L.Joe disappeared. The frown on his face was replaced with a smirk. Momentarily, you, L.Joe, and Hoya forgot about the enemies and the problem.

Without a sound or a warning, you were tackled to the ground by Ailee.

Hoya and L.Joe stumbled back, stunned. You yelped when Ailee yanked on your hair. Meanwhile, ChanHee still didn't recover from his shock. His eyes darted between his watch and L.Joe, *How.. how did he break my trance?! That's impossible! No one has ever done that before...* But of course, he wasn't going to reveal that.

A low growl was heard from ChanHee. He clutched onto the golden chain with a death grip and tried it on L.Joe again.

This time, ChanHee used a lot more of his power to reel L.Joe in. L.Joe twicthed as his head was starting to ache once again.

You grimaced when her fist connetcted to you jaw. "Let's battle for our pride, Lee ____" Ailee smirked.

Using your feet to haul yourself back up, you tried to run over  to the gun that had been knocked onto the floor.

Successfully tumbling on the floor and grabbing the gun, you turned around to pull the trigger. But sadly, Ailee already caught up to you and knocked the gun out of your hand. But this time you were smart. You expected for her to catch up to you, that's why you stuck out the knife that was hidden in your boot. You kicked upwards and the blade landed in Ailee's gut. Possibly going near her heart.

Ailee grunted and her face was as white as ever. ChanHee stopped trying to control L.Joe as he saw what had happened at the corner of his eye.

He dropped the chain, slightly cracking. You tried pushing the knife even more into her body.

She gasped for air as she fell back. ChanHee screamed, "No!"

"Yeobo... yeobo stay with me." ChanHee whispered to the half-conscious Ailee.

You and L.Joe exchanged disgusted expressions, *Wtf?*

ChanHee snapped at you, "You nearly killed my wife!..."

"Wife?!" You, L.Joe, Woohyun and the YaDong couple asked.

"What do you mean 'wife'?!" Woohyun asked hurrendously.

"Alee's my wife, you idiot." ChanHee snarled, "She almost died!"

Your face scrunched up, "That's disgusting! Don't you feel like a e?!" The YaDong duo couldn't help but chuckle at your words.

"Yah... watch what you're saying ____" Ailee weakly said before ChanHee hushed her. He kissed Ailee full on the lips while he cut his own wrist and mixed his blood with her stomach wound.

"You'll pay Lee ____. You'll pay!" And with that, he motioned for Sungjong and Yeollie towards you.

"Run!"

The 5 of you bolted for the door, with Dongwoo's obnoxious laughter.

"Yah. Where the hell are you guys?!" You screamed into the earpiece.

"What happened?! Where are y-" L was cut off.

Your eyes widened when Sungyeol and the maknae wasn't following you anymore. *Where could they have gone?*

 

Sooner or later, you found everyone gathered at the main entrance. All of Infinite, besides the two that were possessed by ChanHee, and all of Teen Top. How they all managed to stay alive and get there? You had no idea.

There was adrenaline rushing through your body. Your heartbeat pumped rapidly.

"What now?" Changjo asked.

Before you could reply, a fireball flew across your face, barely missing you.

"You killed her! You killed my wife!" ChanHee screamed in outrage. His eyes were the darkest shade of black you've ever seen.


Hey guys. I only updated this time because the audio for Dazzling Girl came out and I was overly excited. On October 10th, it should be when the MV comes out. So I'll most likely be updating that day too. Anyways, I'm not sure if I'm going on an official hiatus or not but I'll get back to you guys, I promise! Dazzling Girl~ Dazzling Love~ I really shouldn't be doing this when I should be studying... The SHSAT is close and I'm doing as much as I can to pass. On another note, please excuse this chapter. I was really lazy to re-read for any mistakes and I'm just so tired from fangirling. Also, I'm kind of rushing to get this story over with. I posted chapter 1 of a separate story awhile ago and I don't want to continue that until I finish this. I don't like writing 2 stories at the same time. The other story is called "The Unpredictable Truth" I hope many of you would read more of my stories in the future. The Unpredictable Truth features B.A.P. Okay... I'm done. How many of you guys actually read my A/N's? O_o Cause I feel like I'm talking to myself most of the times.... -_-"