Impossible

Secrets Within

A/N: Credits to somesaylove for the poster!

-----

L.Joe's face fell and he put his arms down, "What do you mean? Stop joking ____-ah." He uneasily laughed.

Your face remained dull, "I have no idea who you are. Who are you and what are you doing in my house?"

L.Joe looked stunned, "Don't be so bosh ____!" He tried joking but when you didn't laugh along, he started panicking.

-----

"So what you're saying is... ____ has a slight memory loss from when Joon hit her. And the attack seemed to hit some brain cells?" Niel asked, just to clear up what Dara had just said.

Dara sadly nodded. Nirl unwillingly told L.Joe who seemed like he was abou to cry from you not remembering him. Infinite and everyone else could see L.Joe's eyes widen in horror.

"From when can't she remember?" Sungjong whispered to Dara.

Everyone anticipated for her answer, "I guess we'll have to find out."

Dara cautiously approached you with Infinite trailing behind her, "____-ah?" She carefully said.

You groaned and buried your face into a pillow, "I just have a little amnesia! Stop acting as if I'm the most fragile thing there is! We all know I'm not!" You shouted.

They wearily glanced at each other before relaxing, "What's the date today?" Dara questioned.

You paused, "November 2nd?" You said, unsurely.

"So she doesn't remember from 2 months ago." Said Sungyeol. (It's January 2nd. I didn't make a big deal about Christmas and New Years; felt it was unnecessary)

L.Joe felt like his heart was falling apart when he heard those words come out of Sungyeol's mouth. "We met... exactly two months ago," eyes filld with sorrow. He violently shook his head. *No...No...NO! She was the only reason why I was happy!*

He rushed over to you and shook you, "Please tell me you're joking!" L.Joe desperately said.

You whacked his hands off, "I already told you I don't know who you are! I'm sorry but... I don't remember you."

Every word pierced into L.Joe's heart. His knees gave up and it planted on the ground yet again. He stared into space helplessly. You watched him and there was only one word you could use to describe what you felt for him at the moment; pity. *Am I supposed to know him? Was he someone important to me?*

Sungyeol watched you the entire time. As if he was reading your mind, he mentally answered to himself, *You have no idea* He wasn't your brother for nothing, even if it wasn't biologically. He was still your brother. Of course he would know what you were thinking.

-----

"How come she only forgot about me and Teen Top but remembered that she's in the middle of training and everything else that happened the past couple of months? I thought you said she forgot everything from the past two months." L.Joe questioned Dara again.

You revealed that you were aware of the current training that was being given just moments ago. It shocked everyone, causing them to pelt Dara with questions again.

"I guess she doesn't remember the things she was thinking about before she fainted or when she got it" Dara shrugged.

At this point, L.Joe was beginning to lose hope in your gaining your memory back.