Just Like Old Times

Secrets Within

Sungyeol met you at the front entrance. You two linked hands and headed back home. While you were walking you noticed something different about Sungyeol, “Oppa you seem a little excited for something.” Sungyeol brightly smiled, “Really? I guess I’m just in a good mood.” You narrowed your eyes. *Something seems suspicious.* You stopped walking and Sungyeol did the same. With your free hand you waggled your finger in his face “Did you get a girlfriend?” Sungyeol rolled his eyes and knocked your head, “Of course not. Don’t be ridiculous. I need to hide my secret anyways.” “Oppa I know. I was joking sheesh! You were just so excited or something.”

You unlocked the door and stepped in. When Sungyeol was completely inside the house, you let go of his hand. “____!” Bewildered, you faced the people screaming your name. “Oppas!” You attacked them with huge hugs. “Surprise!!!!!!!” They all screamed. It was all your oppas you haven’t seen since you moved! SungJong started speaking, “Surprise! We missed you so we decided to move into your neighborhood. We live a block away!” You couldn’t be happier! The 8 of you could hang out again just like old times! “____-ah, did you drink yet? It’s time for our usual…” L asked concerned. “Actually no. Should we go hunt?” They broke into smiles. Since it was already dark out you and L didn’t have to grab their hands. You’re not looking for humans but you’re looking for animals. (You think it’s wrong to drink human/vampire blood when unnecessary but if they attack you or find out about your secret, you wouldn’t mind killing them right there and then)

You wiped the blood from your mouth with the back of your hand. “____, don’t forget to hunt daily arachi? I don’t want you to get weak and into a blood coma” WooHyun reminded. You nodded. *Oppas are so caring. I miss how we used to be by each other 24/7* A smile unconsciously appeared on your face. Your oppas knew what you were thinking about (They can read minds without making skin contact, you on the other hand have to make skin contact with that person, then you’ll be able to read their minds) and embraced you into a hug once again. They could’ve guessed what you were thinking about without the ability though.

You hid your fangs back into your gums and changed your eye color back. Now it’s hazelnut brown instead of autumn red (Your vampire eye color). There was a rustling noise and you all brought your guards back up. Without finding out what it is, you all took a run for it. “Guys I think it was a squirrel,” L remarked. We all broke into laughter again. “You guys really need to come over more,” You suggested. “Of course!” All of them except Sungyeol said in unison. *Being a vampire is hard. Will I be able to hide it from all the humans in my school?* You questioned yourself. You’ve never been to a school with all humans before. You’re surprised no one suspected you. “L oppa… Do you think any of the humans would find out?” “Of course not! I mean with your act, no one will suspect a thing” He gave you a reassuring smile. “Yah ____ you know you’re a strong vampire. Both mentally and physically so don’t worry,” Hoya said appearing out of nowhere.

Infinite left the house (except Sungyeol of course). You went upstairs to your room and sat on your chair. On the wall in front of the desk and chair was a mirror but you couldn’t see your reflection anyways. You didn’t even know why you had a mirror.

As usual you didn’t sleep and got ready for school. You liked being a vampire more than being a human. You were stronger and better. More importantly, you had a chance to get revenge on whoever killed your parents. The school building is safe for vampires from 10:00 a.m. The sun shines through the windows but for some reason at 10:00 a.m., the sunshine doesn’t appear inside the school at all. To your dismay, Ailee was safe from the sun.