Wow

Secrets Within

A/N: Credits to sonewoneul for the poster! Short chapter, sorry guys!

-----

You spotted L.Joe coming out of the training room. You tackled him down and sat on his stomach, "What's your real name?"

L.Joe's baffled expression would've made people laugh but you had no expression, "Lee Byunghun."

Your grip on his collar loosened. *Now to check one more thing.* You blinked and spotted a necklace around his neck. You reached out and placed it in your hands. You took off your necklace and put the end of the key inside the locket. With a twist of your hand, his lock opened. Just like your flashback, inside was a picture of you and L.Joe. He was kissing your cheek while you held a peace sign neck to your eye. The memory of receiving the present was all clear to you now. But you still didn't have a recollection of the other times you've spent with L.Joe and Teen Top.

L.Joe's eyes filled with happiness once again; there was also hope. But just a little. "You remember me?"

You couldn't look at him. You didn't want to see his expression. You might have not remember him, but there is a feeling of not wanting to hurt him. You just didn't want to break his heart again. Tears started b in your tears. *I believe him... I just... don't remember him.* You looked away, avoiding his eyes, "No...  believe you when you said you were close to me but I still don't remember anything that happened between us in the past two months" A tears finally fell from your eye.

L.Joe cupped your cheeks and turned your head towards him, "No no no no no no no," He repeated. "Of course you remember! Don't you?"

You closed your eyes and re-opened them. You were about to speak but he cut you off by putting a finger on your lips, "I don't want to hear you say you don't remember me. Don't say it." His voice slightly cracking.

You placed your hands over his. "I'm sorry but-"

You were stopped unexpectedly. He crashed his lips against yours. It wasn't rough but rather sweet. A recognizable tingly sensation came to you. Memories of L.Joe and Teen Top rushed through your head, laughing and being happy. All the memories you lost came to you once again. And everyone would be happy to know; you got your memory back.

L.Joe parted from you, only to meet you smiling widely. "I remember you."

-----

"YEAH!!!!" Niel picked you up by the waist and spun you around. The rest of Teen Top joined.

"How'd you remember all of a sudden?" Changjo curiously asked.

Your cheeks grew slightly pink as you thought back to the kiss. You buried your hands in your face and scooted closer to L.Joe. He smiled cheekily and wrapped an arm around you. *How cute.*