Revealed

Secrets Within

The next morning, you and Sungyeol were extra careful of your surroundings but you two weren't scared because Sungyeol has black eye color, you have autumn red, and Sungjong has black also. He walked with you guys to school.

When you spotted CAP, you grabbed him and brought him to somewhere private; the janitor's closet. You opened the lights and started pelting him with questions. "You and the rest of Teen Top are vampires?! Don't even lie because L.Joe told me and I know Niel is one also!" CAP's eyes widened and covered your mouth. "How do you know about the vampire world?!" He whispered to you.  You looked down to his hand. *Idiot. How am I supposed to talk when you're covering my mouth?* He lookd to his hand and quickly retrieved it. "Sorry. Now speak!" He urged you to go on. You took a deep breath. "I'm... a vampire too" CAP looked at you, not believing you. "I'm serious!" You exclaimed. "Prove it" You gave him a look. He crossed his arms and waited for you to, and I quote, 'Prove it'. You scoffed. You started transforming. Your eyes became Autumn Red and revealed your fangs. "Happy?" CAP stared at you in amazement. "You can transform on demand?! And you're only a Autumn Red vampire?! I thought only Black leveled vampire can do that! How'd you learn how to do that?!" CAP asked, astonished. "Yes. Yes and Yes only black leveled vampires can do that but I don't know how or why. I just do" You shrugged. "What color are you?" "Light Blue. So is everyone else in Teen Top." "Oh okay. No wonder why you guys come at 10:00a.m." CAP gave you a confused look "You don't come at 10? Why?" "I have the sun ability. It was a gift." CAP gaped at you. Then he looked at you like you were a hero. "Wow! that's so cool! You're like my new idol! Come on let's tell the others. We are friend's aren't we?" CAP sweetly smiled. You siftened and change back into your human appearance. "Yeah...yeah I guess we are" You finally said.

"So I see you finally became our friend?" L.Joe asked. Everyone anticipated for your answer, even sungyeol. He really wanted you to be friends with tem, he was already friends with all of Teen Top. You bit back a smile but failed. "Yeah. I just didn't want to because I didn't want my secret to be revealed" They all nodded. "Well now that we're all friends, yay!" Chunji exclaimed. Everyone cheered along. You laughed and couldn't stop smiling. *This'll be a new experience*