Intruder

Secrets Within

Your eyesbrows pinched together, *Why can't I do this?* You fumbled with the hem of your dress. It was slightly uncomfortable since you rarely wore skirts or dresses. What's the occasion for tonight? Chunji was having a party at his house and he invited the whole school. You were only going to attend because Woohyun thinks an enemy might be around, otherwise you would've stayed home.

You never dressed formally so Sungjong The Diva picked out your dress. Sad, huh? You tried putting your hair up nicely but failed. All the clips you used were of no help and your hair fell back down to your shoulders. Pinching the bridge of your nose, you closed your eyes. *I'm such a fail at being a girl.*

Since you were taking so long, L.Joe decided to check on you. He knocked and popped his head inside, "Hey you almost done-" Stunned by your beauty, he froze.

You lowly growled, "Yeah almost." You blindly took all the clips off your hair and attempted it once again.

L.Joe grinned, "Having trouble?" He mused.

"Yes..." You replied, "I can't even see what I'm doing and I barely do my hair. Give me a break."

He chuckled before taking the clips from your hands. Professionally finishing your hair, he tilted you chin up. "There. Funny how a trained killer vampire can fight and show no mercy but can't even do her own hair."

You broke away from his gaze and softly punched his arm. "I'm joking! You look beautiful." He complimented, kissing your bare shoulder.

You linked hands and walked out the door. Like a real couple, the two of you gracefully walked down the flight of stairs. Being the gentleman he is, L.Joe took his jacket off and covered you. "I'm a vampire. I don't need it," You made an action to remove it but he stopped you.

"But people will think it's weird for you not to be cold," L.Joe raised an eyebrow before wrapping the jacket around you once again.

"Good point."

-----

"Oh hey. I didn't realize you guys leaft earlier than us," You waved Infinite over.

"Pfft. You wouldn't notice anything," L scoffed.

"Especially when she's with L.Joe," Dongwoo and Hoya made kissy faces. You flicked both of their foreheads and looped your arm around L.Joe's arm.

"Woah..." You heard L.Joe comment beside you.

You followed his gaze. Your eyes widened at how many people were in the house. What was even more amazing was that the house was so big, it wasn't even crowded that much. "Woah is right."

"You guys made it!" Chunji called out to you and L.Joe.

Chunji winked at L.Joe before heading to the door to greet the other guests. At the corner of you eye you could see Sungyeol waving his arms frantically to get you attention. When you finally looked over, he mouthed 'Get over here. Now.'

"Uh... I need to go to the bathroom. Be right back," You pretended to walk towards the bathroom.

L.Joe found Teen Top sitting at a table. It was easy to find them, they were pratically shining since they were best friends with the host of that awesome party. Changjo slid further into the booth to make room.

Meanwhile, you were confused as to why Sungyeol suddenly had to call you over. You avoided being stepped on and made your way over to your choding oppa.

"What do you desperately need me for that you had to interrupt me and L.Joe for?" You screamed over the loud music.

"We've come to the conclusion that the vampire they sent would most likely be a girl. Stay with Teen Top at all times," His hands unconsciously moving up and down.

"Well if you don't know, I'M AWAY FROM HIM RIGHT NOW!" You pointed out.

Sungyeol shooed you away and you sighed, *Seems like we're protecting them then we're protecting me.*

When you went back to L.Joe, you were met with a very unpleasant picture. An unfamiliar girl was hugging his arm, practically on top of him, and L.Joe made no movement to get her off of him whatsoever. Niel spotted you and tensed up.

"Ahem," You cleared your throat. You trusted L.Joe, just not her.

Startled, L.Joe stood up. But the girl was still clinging onto him. The girl looked you up and down and scoffed, "Loser." She said and snuggled his arm.

"Excuse me?" You stepped up. You weren't going to let her think she can call you names and you wouldn't do anything about it. Heck, you were going to teach her a lesson if she made a rude comment again.

But choosing the right decision, the girl didn't reply. But what ticked you off was that she was still hugging your boyfriend. He flung her off much to her dismay. Ignoring the two, you downed a mouthful of Chunji's drink. The alcoholic taste gave a slight burning sensation down your throat. The tingly feeling soon disappeared and you drank the rest of the drink. No dizziness came to you and the drink didn't affect you at all. L.Joe pushed the girl away and exchanged seats with Changjo who was sitting next to you. Tugging on your sleeves he started whining, "____!~ I really tried getting her off but she wouldn't! I was clearly uncomfortable but that skamp just wouldn't take her hands off!" He blurted out. *If ____ gets made at me, I'm going to kill her.*

"I have no idea what you're talking about. I was never mad at you," You blinked.

This time, L.Joe blinked. Ravelment crossed his face, "Really?!" He thought you were mad since you didn't say a word and just drank the alcohol. Understandable, really.

You sighed, "Look. I trust you, okay? That's what most relationships lack of; trust. I really do trust you. I know you wouldn't play me, I understand. Don't worry." He was suprised and shocked at your understandment. You were cold and rude but that didn't mean you didn't have a heart.

The girl watched in dusgust as L.Joe tackled you, *Ugh. No wonder why unni hates her. Now I understand why unni spies on ____. But I still can't believe I had to come here instead of her.* She moved her dress to the side which revealed her thighs. On her mid thigh was a band with a gun attached. She cocked her gun towards the celing and shot. Hearing the sound of the bullet, people ducked and ran out screaming.

Your eyes widened as you hid behind the couch, along with Teen Top. Infinite must've been hiding too.

*I have to do something.*

You stepped out from behind the couch. You tackled her and a gun shot echoed through the house. Did she hit you? Or did she miss?