First Set

Secrets Within

All humans, basically the people on the street, stared at the 8 of you like you were terrorists. But that didn't matter to you, what mattered right now was the safety of your oppas and who your first encounter will be. You were on high alerts of your surroundings. Your ears heard every sound that was made and your eyes looked everywhere.

Your eyes widened as you spotted an arrow going straight towards you. You quickly ducked and it missed you by a millimeter. Infinite spread out into a circle and looked around for the culprit. (It's like the formation in 'Before The Dawn' during the scorpion move. Except the circle's wider and you're there) Hoya spotted the enemy and threw the arrow back at him. *He wasn't from my school. New army I see. They're making new-born vampires go after me and saving their top vampires for later?* You thought as you grabbed the bow and arrow from the dead vampire and shot another victim. *First encounter: New-Born, Light Green*

You had to admit, they were pretty strong for new borns but not strong enough to evolve into Light Blues. One had lifted Sungjong's sleeve and it had revealed the skin. Sungjong hissed and couldn't move due to the damage. You hurriedly grabbed Sunjong's hand, carefully avoiding the burn, and kicked the new born square in the chest. Still holding onto Sungjong's hand, you yanked the blanket off of the vampire on the floor. L helped cover Sungjong's arm. "L oppa, can you hold him?" L nodded and took sungjong's good arm (The right one). You let go of his hand and grabbed the pocketknife from your back pocket. *Knowing his techniques, there should be one more of his 'minions' here and then two more later on* You squinted your eyes and looked around for the remaining vampire. You spotted him in a tree aiming an arrow at Sungyeol who was checking Sungjong's arm. *Oh no you don't* You flicked your wrist and the knife landed right into his throat, sending him plunging down to the ground. Coincidentally, he landed in the sunlight. *Saves the work for me. I don't feel pity for enemies I kill anymore. It's not my fault you all decided to go on the wrong side. You all deserve to die. If you feel pity, you never succeed.* You thought as you dusted your hands. "He still uses the same techniques. He sent 5 vampires again but only 3 showed up so that means there's 2 more coming" You informed them. Sungjong hissed in pain, reminding you all that he got burned.

"We have to set him down some where but not here. There's too many witnesses here" People started waking up from all the commotion Sungjong was causing. Sungyeol helped you get Sungjong on your back and you all rushed to the person you were all thinking of. *Dara*

"DARA! OPEN UP!" You were in front of Dara's apartment door. "Dara's not home, she's coming back now" Hoya explained. You growled *Great time to be out Dara* You backed up a bit and kicked the door down.

You placed Sungjong on the bed. He screamed in pain when his arm accidentally touched the side of the bed. You were the only one who knows how to heal or make a burn feel better. "He lost a lot of blood I could give him some of mine but he won't inherit my powers. I;m not strong enough to share my powers or heal people completely" You stated. You lightly brushed your fingers against his wound. Sungjong howled at the sudden contact. Sunggyu and L held his arms down. You slit your wrist with your fangs and brought it up to his mouth, "Drink" You commanded. Sungjong didn't open his mouth. "Drink it now!" You yelled. Dongwoo tried to pry his mouth opened but it was firmly closed.

You touched his burn again and he opened his mouth to scream but before he could scream, you made him drink the blood that was almost dripping down your arm. It was too sweet to resist so he did as you told him to. Infinite learned to control themselves when they saw/smelled your blood but once it's on their mouth, they can't resist.

After drinking a good amount of blood, he finally stopped. The pain in his wound lessoned but it was still painful. "What in the world happened to my door?!" Dara finally arrived. "Just heal him. I'll fix it later" You growled. You got up and let Dara take your place. Sungjong was still squirming. Dara put her hand on hhis leg and he immediately stopped moving. *Oh yeah. She can control behavior* She also cut her wrist and brought it over the burn. She squeezed her wrist and droplets of blood came out and onto the burn. Slowly, the burn went away and all that was left was a light pink mark. "There you go. All done" Dara told him. Sungjong was breathing heavily from all the screaming. "Thanks noona" Dara nodded and noticed your cut wrist. "____, do you want me to wrap that up?" She pointed to your wrist. You observed it as if it was something new then nodded.

Dara finished bandaging your wrist and went back to work. You sat down on the bed besides Sungjong. You grabbed his arm and brushed your fingers over it *I'm glad you're all healed Sungjongie Oppa* Sungjong softened and smiled. *She must've been so worried* "____-ah.... thanks for helping me before. The pain subsided because of you" Sungjong softly spoke.

While you, Sungyeol, and Sungjong walked to school, you encountered the 2 other vampires. You killed them easily and felt releaxed knowing Infinite was safe...for now. *We need to be careful*