Lied About Everything

Secrets Within

A/N: Credits to appletea for the poster

-----

You unexpectedly tackled her and she pulled the trigger by accident. The bullet was nowhere near you or the others so it was safe. You wrestled with her for the gun. You were both on the floor and kept holding each other back. The mysterious girl kept shooting randomly and the bullets kept hitting glass. Glass cups and plates were breaking everywhere. You were finally able to knock the weapon out of her hand and it slid across the room. Getting up, you tried to reach the gun before her but she wasn't letting you do that. She grabbed your ankles with her hands and pulled you down. *This little...* You tried to get up as quickly as possible. She got up earlier then expected and kicked you right in the jaw. You tumbled back a few steps but caught your balance.

Rotating your jaw back into place, you wiped the blood off. "You sure aren't weak. You an Autumn Red?" You guessed.

"Why don't you tell me?" And with that, she kicked your stomach causing you to double over. *You're not the only one who can hit.* You mentally scowled.

You punched her right back. Whipping out your knife, you slashed it across her cheek. She screamed as the wound stung her. Agony reached her face and she screamed even more.

Gently, she placed a hand over her cheek. "You little witch! It's not my fault that your parents are who they are! I'm just doing this for someone! You know why we're after you."

While she was ranting, Sungyeol finally made a move. He quietly flew over to her. Only Blacks can fly. He swiftly put her in a choke hold and got his gun ready. Starting to yell, Sungyeol took this chance to put the barrel of the gun in . The bullet went from the gun to and blood splattered around her and Sungyeol. Only the whites of her eyes showed as the two eyes rolled to the back of her head. The room filled with the scent of death and decay. Well-trained, you all kept your cool at the sight and smell of blood everywhere. The taste of iron was still in your mouth, making you grimace as you tasted your own blood. 

"What was she talking about?" L.Joe spoke, finally stepping out from behind the couch.

"What do you mean?" You asked, confused. That is, until you remembered what the girl said; "It's not my fault your parents are who they are!", "You know why we're after you." 

Closing your eyes, you frowned, *Now I have to tell them.*

-----

"Look, I-" You tried to think of an excuse. Sungyeol gave you a look that said he allowed you to reveal everything. *It's best to tell them now before it's too late.*

"My parents... they were the most powerful vampires of all time. No one was stronger then them. People, vampires actually, tried so hard to kill them out of jealousy. When one of them successfully killed my parents, they found out my parents had a daughter and feared that I would be just as strong and try to get my revenge. That's why they want to kill me as soon as possible. They want to attack while I'm an Autumn Red and didn't evolve and get my full power. That's why I can transform on command and that's why I have some powers. I have more, they're just defined," You explained and told them about how your parents practically ruled the vampire world. And how no one paid them respect since everyone was jealous of their powers. You also included how when you were transformed into a vampire, you were automatically an Autumn Red and not a Light Green.

Teen Top was feeling a mixture of shock and hurt. Shocked because they didn't even expect this to happen. It didn't even come across their mind. Hurt because you kept this from them. You also lied to them since you said that you didn't know why they were chasing you and why you had specialties no one else had.

Not being able to read their facial expressions, you braced yourself for the worst. L.Joe looked up, "So you're... the daughter of the most powerful vampires in history?"

"Yes," You breathed out.

Horrible thoughts flooded your mind, *What if they join the enemy? What if they leave me? Would I have to battle them too?* Without noticing, tears streamed down your cheeks. You've dealt with the greatest of pain and didn't ever shed a single tear. Now you were crying at the thought of losing Teen Top, especially L.Joe.

Your eyes fluttered open when you felt something your tears away. You were delighted and overwhelmed when you saw L.Joe's face right in front of yours. Hopes lifted inside of you when he spoke, "Why are you crying baby?"

Eyebrows furrowed, you croaked, "You're not going to betray me?"

L.Joe softened, "I'm not a jerk, neither is Teen Top. They should have no reason to try and murder you. Having parents who are powerful is not an excuse." His words comforted you. You hugged him tightly, *I'm so grateful to have you.*