C-O-A

Media Knows? I'm Screwed!

 

Second update!! Wait for the third one!! This is how I apologize for the very late update! Enjoy!

BG Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXy01VcEA6M

 

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

 

After showering and returning their things to their places, they all gathered inside Baekhyun’s unit at the third level of the building.

 

As soon as they entered, they saw Baekhyun rummaging in a big suitcase. The one that look likes what a detective carries everytime he has a case to solve.

 

“Is he really taking this seriously?” Kai asked D.O who was playing Temple Run on his iPhone. He glanced up and went back to playing. He tilted the gadget to the side to prevent his character from dying. He then hissed when he saw that he was too late.

 

When Kai saw his furious face, he swallowed his own salive and hid behind Kris. He poked Kris and whispered the same question. Kris just shrugged and nodded his head to Baekhyun’s direction.

 

He was getting his laptop, magnifying glass, a book that is entitled “Steps on How to Become a Detective”, and some other things that they will definitely won’t need, as what others think. They just sighed and went out of his place one by one.

 

“YAH! WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME?!” He closed the suitcase and took the black bag where he put all those useless things.

 

“We don’t need all of that.” Sehun smirked at him. “We’re not gonna investigated about a murder case, you know.” Tao added. The maknaes gave each other a high-five while the other hyung weren’t listening to them and already dispersing from their sight.

 

They quickly followed them and took the stairs because the crime scene is just above them.

 

~o~o~o~o~o~

 

When the three came, their teammates were already crowded at Eunhee’s door, well except Lay who was weirdly glancing at them then going back to reading his book.

 

Kris, as the leader and he maybe used his age to take advatage of the younger leader was the one taking a peek through the dore’s hole.

 

Eunhee forgot to close it earlier so he could freely see what they were doing inside.

 

“Hyung, let me take a look.” Baekhyun asked. Kris gave him an uninterested look. “Pleaseeeee...........” Kris just nodded.

 

When Baekhyun saw the guy and Eunhee talking inside, he quickly took his laptop from his bag and searched the net for the guy’s identity.

 

The other’s were patietly waiting for the results to come. Luhan took the chance to peek through the hole while the others were waiting while stil eavesdropping.

 

“This is no use! I can’t understand Japanese!” Tao silently hissed.

 

Chen patted the back of his head and said, “I feel you, bro.”

 

“Do you think I have to learn Japanese too?” He asked his hyungs with teary eyes and a cute pout.

 

D.O shook his head. “You don’t have to if you don’t want.” Then they continued comforting Baby Panda.

 

“I don’t know how you will search for him but I tell you, I definitely know this guy.” Luhan spoke softly and all the members’ attentions were averted to him.

 

He took the laptop and searched for a name. He clicked on the google images and gave them back the laptop.

 

“Yamada Ryosuke of the Japanese boy band Hey! Say! Jump! They are really popular there.” Suho commented.

 

“They’re popular? He isn’t that good looking. I’m more handsome than him.” Sehun replied that was a little louder than expected. Then he felt someone pinch his arm.

 

“Awwww! XiuMin hyung!!” He cried in pain but quiter than before.

 

"Thank goodness.. He don't understand Korean or you'll be screwed!" Baekhyun did a mehrong to him. Sehun just made a face.

 

“Why didn’t you tell us earlier?” Kris scolded the younger leader. The other members’ eyes were now on Suho.

 

“Because you didn’t give him the chance to peek!!” Chanyeol unconsciously yelled. He placed his hand on his mouth when he realized what he did. He actually received exactly seven smacks on the head after that.

 

“Ouch!!” He protected himself from getting one from Lay but he just glanced at him and continued reading. He sighed in relief.

 

His mind was interrupted when he heard Sehun said, “Look. She’s gone! They were just laughing a while ago.”

 

All of them fought for the small little hole but to no avail, the giant leader still won.

 

“Tssss.. Why are you even doing this?” Lay asked from the corner. They straightened up and realized what they were doing. They asked themselves the same question.

 

Sehun was trying to lean on the door when he went out of balance and went straight to the floor.

 

"Aigoo! This day is really unlucky!" He started rubbing his hurt and complained.

 

"I think it is." They heard a very familiar feminine voice.

 

The guys who were looking at poor Sehun looked up and saw Eunhee standing before them.

 

“We’re dead!” D.O muttered. We're Caught on Act. they thought.