Girl Problem

Media Knows? I'm Screwed!

AN: BG Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=407dkLXphLk&feature=related

 

 

---

 

Author’s POV

 

 

 

The next three days, Eunhee’s schedule was full-packed. She was having 2-week rest from the filming but she still has more schedules, more sponsors coming for her. The President didn’t accept most of them but the schedules written on Sunji’s notebook were still full.

 

 

 

On EXO’s side, the same routine. They filmed CFs, photoshoots, practice, recording, the things that famous groups do. They’ve been doing this for years. They were all tired but this is their dream. They all knew what comes with it.

 

--

 

The next day, Eunhee woke up because of her ringing phone. She took the phone on her bedside table and answered it without opening her eyes. She pressed it on her right ear.

 

 

 

“Yeoboseyo?” She answered the phone. Her voice is still hoarse from sleep. She rolled to her side an put the phone on the other ear.

 

 

 

“Sleepy head! We’ll be coming there very very soon!” A low voice said from the other line.

 

 

 

“I’ll be here. Just call me again when, okay?” She replied. She still felt so sleepy so she can’t really understand what the other is saying. She just nodded her head, not even thinking that the caller couldn’t see her do it.

 

 

 

“Neh. Annyeong!” She ended the call and placed her phone back on the table. She covered her head with the blanket and went back to sleep.

 

--

 

It was afternoon when Suho decided to buy groceries. His refrigerator and cabinets were empty. The boys ate all of it last night when they decided to sleep over in his place. He hesitated first but he can’t do anything about it.

 

 

 

He was listing the things that he will buy when he heard a knock on his door. He didn’t open the door. He waited for the person to just barge in his place and tell him what they want.

 

 

 

Sehun saw his hyung writing on the counter. He smiled then ran to his hyung’s side.

 

 

 

“I knew it! Hyung, ice cream will do,” then he ran out and went back to his own place. Suho sighed and smiled to himself. “Why do I have to be the oldest and the leader of these kids?” He placed the paper inside his pocket, grabbed his wallet and walked out.

 

 

 

He stopped in front of the door across his when he heard a familiar melody. He pressed his ear on the door and listened.

 

 

 

So she listens to our song.He smiled to himself. Even though she was listening to the Chinese Version of the song, he still felt really happy about it. He heard her hum to the song then he sang their version quietly.

 

 

 

Neoui sesangeuro yeorin barameul tago. Ne gyeoteuro eodieseo wannyago♪♫

 

 

 

He was in the middle of singing the 2nd verse when he heard her shouted.

 

 

 

“Oh! Freaking sh*tty hell! Not today!” She yelled and she really sounded like she was in a really painful situation. He stopped singing and banged the door.

 

 

 

“Are you okay? Answer me, please,” He said through the door.

 

 

 

“Yes, I’m- Fcking goodness!” He heard her curse again. He twisted the door knob and luckily, it was open. He barged in the place and found her on the floor of her living room with her head down and clutching her hand on her stomach.

 

 

 

He held her shoulders. “Are you okay? Does your stomach hurt?” When she didn’t answer, he tucked her in his arms and carried her to her room. He placed her very gently then removed the locks of hair from her sweaty face. He took the chair from her make-up place and placed it beside her bed.

 

 

 

She was clutching her hands on her stomach. He took one of it and then she squeezed it tightly like her life depended on it.

 

 

 

“What should I do? Does it really hurt? I can buy medicine-”

 

 

 

“No, I’m okay. This will past,”

 

 

 

“Just tell me what to-”

 

 

 

She opened her eyes and tried to smile but she failed.

 

 

 

“Arrrrggg!”

 

 

 

“Come on! You’re really in pain so just tell me what-”

 

 

 

“Girl problem. Stomach cramps,” She spoke really fast. He was dumbfounded. He didn’t know anything about girl problems. He doesn’t have a sister but if ever he did, he will never ask her about it either.

 

 

 

“This is hopeless!” He face-palmed himself then looked at you again. Your expression is so painful and it makes him go insane! He just wanted to burn himself right there because he can’t do anything about it. He gently placed his other hand on your stomach and caressed it very gently. She opened her eyes and looked at him in shock.

 

 

 

“Does it lessen?” He asked with his worried face and angelic voice. She nodded and stared at him for a while but squeezed her eyes shut again. And magically, the pain lessened a little but it was still unbearable.

 

 

 

He was so frustrated when he looked at you again. He pulled away from your hand and fished his phone. He pressed the buttons and pressed the phone on his ear.

 

 

 

“Please, answer. Please!” He was literally panicking while gently caressing her stomach. Before the ringing stopped, someone answered.

 

 

 

“Hyung!”

 

 

 

“Just come in Eunhee’s room! NOW! And bring Kai too,”

 

 

 

He ended the call and focused again on her. He held her hand again. She was holding his hand too tight. It was like it’ll break in a minute.

 

 

 

“Hyung, we’re-” Someone talked but he cut it. He looked at the person and asked.

 

 

 

“Do you know anything about girl problems? Stomach cramps,” The three persons was just standing there, looking at the girl who was lying there, in pain.

 

 

 

“Guys!” Suho yeld to his dongsaengs.

 

 

 

“No. I’m not a girl so-” The others were panicking too.

 

 

 

“Your sisters!”
 

 

 

“I don’t talk that much to them,” Chanyeol said.

 

 

 

“Me too,” Kai’s answer just made him frustrated more.

 

 

 

“Sehun, you-”

 

 

 

“I don’t have sis-”

 

 

 

“I know!” Sehun was surprised when Suho shouted at him. He’s a calm guy like Baekhyun but this time, he was obviously not.

 

 

 

“Just buy some medicine for stomach cramps,” Suho threw his car keys to Sehun then Sehun swiftly catch it.

 

 

 

“What if they ask who will use-”

 

 

 

“Just go! Ask Baekhyun to come with you. Tell him that it’s urgent,” Sehun nodded and ran out, just like what he did earlier. “And the two of you,” Suho looked at Chanyeol and Kai.

 

 

 

Chanyeol sat on the edge of the bed and held other hand. She squeezed it tightly too. Kai took out his handkerchief and gave it to Suho. He can’t believe than the peaceful face that he observed was full of pain this time. He just looked at her while she just squeezed her eyes shut all this time. Suho wiped her sweat with Kai’s handkerchief gently.

 

 

 

Of all the chaos that happened, Suho realized that her mp4 was still playing then he sang the song that was currently playing.

 

 

 

Cause you were my sun, the moon. Nae jeonbuyeotdeon neo nae bange itneun. Modeun geotdeuri neol geuriwohanabwa♪♫

 

 

 

She listened to his sweet and angelic voice. Everything is so angelic about him. His face, his voice and even his personality, She thought. She tried to bear the pain and opened her eyes. She gave them a small smile.

 

 

 

“Thank you, guys.” She managed to say with the energy remaining in her body.

 

 

 

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” She arched her back and cried again. Suho wiped her tears and sweat. Kai was sitting on the foot of you bed. They were startled when they heard a man yelled.

 

 

 

“Oh My Krisus! Eunhee!” One of the newcomers said. Another man ran to her side and took her hand from Chanyeol. The three Exo-K members were surprised again when five persons entered her room.

 

 

 

She slightly opened her eyes and looked at the new comer who was holding her hand.

 

 

 

“Kris oppa,” She whispered. He smiled at her but it faded when she let out another painful scream.

 

 

 

Then she thought, I didn’t know that they’ll be here VERY soon! Yes, Exo-M is here.

 

 

-------------

 

AN: The 2nd song is SHINee's In My Room. :D