The Scared Panda

Media Knows? I'm Screwed!

BG Music: www.youtuberepeat.com/watch?v=2RyTUSaIfOI

 

Eunhee's POV

 

It was a lazy afternoon, I didn't do anything that much. I watched television and surfed the internet then eat and sleep and eat and sleep. Yeah. That was how it was going and I was liking it!! 

 

I walked to my room and put a black mask on my face. It was time for me to do some beauty things to myself or my stylist would kill me. When it was all done, I sat on the sofa and grabbed the chips on the table. A horror film was playing on the screen. I'm not a fan of horror movies but it's okay.

 

I was halfway the movie when I heard a knock on the door. I stopped eating the chips and looked at the door. I'm too lazy to stand up.

 

"Nuguseyo?" I said then there was a pause. I took the opportunity to get another piece of the chips. I watched again the movie then I heard someone's voice.

 

"This is Tao, can I come in?" He asked with his cute accent.

 

"Yes, you can!" I shouted back. I heard the door opened then closed. He entered with his head down, observing something in his hands. The only thing I can do was to watch him there. He lifted his head and looked at me then, what a lovely timing, an ear-splitting scream from the movie was heard.

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!" Yes. There were two screams. One was from the girl running away from the killer and one was from Tao, who was running away from me.

 

I got up from my seat then removed my black mask. I turned off the TV and player then started following Tao in the hallway. Then there, I saw Kai looking at the frightened Tao. He gave me a what-just-happened look then I gave him a later-glare. He closed his door then I started running to Tao again.

 

What just happened to him? Was he really scared? Did I scare him? He's a martial arts guy. How come he was acting like that?

 

I caught him up on his floor. I grabbed his arms and turned him around then I saw his face. THE POOR BABY WAS CRYING!!! Oh no!! I'll be screwed!

 

"Why are you crying? It's nothing." I wiped his tears away with my hands and gave him some comforting words.

 

"I was scared. I thought some ghost were there! I was really scared that I think that I'll pee on my pants." then he started sobbing again. I rubbed his back and wiped his tears again.

 

"It was nothing. It was just me."

 

"It wasn't you! I saw a black man that screams like a girl inside your house. I didn't know what to do that's why I just ran away and-"

 

"Ssssshhhh.... It was just me, okay? Don't be scared anymore." Then I did my infamous eye smile to him then I fixed his hair back into place and dried his tears. He smiled at me then took me inside his place. This was my first time in here.

 

The place was full of Pandas. The wallpaper, his slippers, panda stuff toys and I saw some certificates of achievements too. This guy with me is really talented...

 

We played games and talked about each other until evening. I actually even ate dinner there. Well with Kris oppa. They just said that they always eat together so I didn't ask anymore questions. We continued playing until I was too tired to even stay awake.

 

"Tao, I'm sleepy." I said. He nodded. "Do you want me to take you there?" I shook my head and smiled at him with my eyes closed. I heard Tao whispered. "What is it?" I asked again. "Nothing.." He said with an innocent look on his face. Tss... I heard him say it. He said I was adorable!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW IT! But he's adorable too.

 

"Goodnight!" I waved goodbye to him and went straight to the door. I closed the door behind me then I heard someone said, "You know that Tao can be easily scared by those things." I heard his voice. That voice that I rarely here. I looked up and opened one of my eyes.

 

Then I saw a figure of a guy leaning on the wall next to the door but then I wasn't able to reply because I was too sleepy and tired that I didn't even know that I already collapsed on the floor.

 

The guy on the wall ran to me and carried me, bridal style. I opened my eyes just to look at the person closely. Before I totally passed out, I saw a glimpse of the guy's face. The result was unexpected. 

 

It was Zhang Yi Xing.

 

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

 

 

OMG! This is totally a crappy chapter!! And I just randomly chose a song because I'm too tired to try it out. I'm really sorry guys! First week of school had been a really busy week for me and I updated just now. I'm really sorry. I should be resting but I don't want to disappoint you, guys!

I NEED SLEEP NOW!

JALJAYO!