Good Guy

Media Knows? I'm Screwed!

 

Hey! I'm back! I deleted the previous FAIL chapter! ENJOY!

BG Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aazH8wffO04&feature=related

 

 

~o~o~o~o~o~o~

 

 

Eunhee’s POV

 

Everyone was standing in front of me. Some were fidgeting their fingers, some were bowed down, some were looking eleswhere, one was quietly listening to music and another was playing with his iPhone and it made some noises that we all know that he was playing ‘Temple Run’.

 

I’m not the kind of person who gets angry easily but this, this childish thing that they did will never get in my nerves! And the fact that we heard some really not good remarks about my guest is really not cool.

 

“Kyungsoo-sshi!” I tried to get the attention of the guy playing. He looked up and stared at me with his infamous owl-look. Sehun mischievously smiled to his hyung.

 

 

“Uh-oh. She didn’t call him oppa....” Someone whispered from the giants at the back. I ignored it and talked again.

 

“Go to my right.” I instructed and pointed at the space beside me.

 

“Why? I-I-I d-didnt.. I wa-a-sn’t-“ He was stuttering. It was cute but now is not the time to spazz about my bias. I smiled to myself but kept my serious composure.

 

“Just go!” I ordered him and he quickly went to my right.

 

“Oh Sehun!” He stoppd playing with Luhan oppa’s hair and looked at me with a bright smile. I smiled back.

 

“To my left.” When he was on his place, my smile faded.

 

I called the other boys and grouped them. Sehun’s with Baekhyun oppa, Kris oppa and Chanyeol oppa while the rest were with D.O oppa.

 

“Guys to my left, you may freely go now.” I said with a calm voice.

 

“Yes! Thank you, Eunhee! You’re my angel!” Sehun said and kissed my cheeks. And you’re my devil. I grimaced but smiled at him. Before happily walking out, he waved to the others. Baekhyun oppa and Chanyeol oppa high-fived each other then Chanyeol oppa kissed his fingers and put it near my face but I shook my head.

 

 

He gave me an apologetic smile and went out with Baekhyun oppa. Kris oppa followed quietly but with a victory smile.

 

I was beaming the whole time and when they were gone, I averted my attention to the remaining guys. I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms then they started complaining.

 

“We didn’t do it.”

 

“It was Greasy Bacon’s idea!”

 

“Those guys are the worst!”

 

I, again, smiled to myself. I clapped my hands and went to the kitchen were Ryo-chan was already making food for lunch.

 

 

When I came in, I smelled pizza and saw the sushi that he was making. It wasn’t a very good combination but it’ll do. I put on my apron and helped him.

 

When we were finish, I came back in the living room. I saw that they were still quiet and nervous. I feel so bad for making them wait. Tao was in the verge of tears and was clinging to Lay’s for his life while the others were comforting him,

 

“Ryo-chan, can you please get some plates?” I said when I came in the kitchen and saw him wiping his hands.

 

“Hai, Eunhee-chan.” He nodded and prepared our food.

 

I went back to the EXO Members. “So who’s in for pizza and sushi?” Their faces lightened up and they said,

 

“Me!”

 

“Thank you! I’m hungry to death!”

 

“Oh! Sushi!”

 

“I should have helped.”

 

They set themselves t the dining room while Ryo-chan and I served for them.

 

 

“Would this be enough?” Ryo-chan asked them politely in Korean and their eyes widened in surprise. I chuckled then they nodded. "It's more than enough!" Kai said and prepared to start digging in but I stopped him,

 

I was waiting for Ryo-chan to start but I saw him looking at someone. My eyes fell on Tao who was still sitting on the couch alone. I sat beside him and rubbed his back.

 

“Why?” I asked.

 

“I thought you’re angry.” He answered. It was obvious that he was goona cry any moment. Aigo~ I feel like I’m a bad person now. I feel so miserable when I see him like this.

 

“We’ll teach you Japanese later.” He looked up and the look on his faces was like he just saw a life-size panda stuff toy in front of him. He nodded many times and said, “Okay!” He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the table.

 

Ryo-chan then smiled to me, put his hands together and said, “Itadakimasu!”

 

“Itadakimasu!” We copied him then we had a very peaceful lunchc.

 

~o~o~o~o~o~

 

It was my turn to teach Tao some Japanese words. Ryo-chan just finished his time/ The others are now enjoying out Japanese guest. They kept asking them Japanese things, culture, Japan and even Japanese girls. He just laughed it off and kept his bubbly personality the whole time.

 

“Ryosuke-sshi, I’m already a fan!” Luhan oppa high-fived him, I smiled at this scene. They’re getting along pretty well.

 

“Me too. I want to visit Japan sometime.” Suho oppa added.

 

“Sure.” Ryo-chan replied with his adorable smile then he added, “You can just give me a call and I’ll be your tour guide.”

 

Tao suddenly stood up and bowed, “Arigatou gozaimasu!”

 

Ryo-chan proudly smiled and gave him a pat on his shoulder. “You’re learning fast.” He said.

 

They were happily conversing when we heard a phone rang. Ryo-chan fished his phone from his pocket and answered the call, “Moshi-moshi?”

 

And then he talked with the other person on the line and it turned out to be his manager. He ended the call.

 

“I have to go.” He said. EXO boys' faces fell. Lay went to his side and lightly nudged his stomach.

 

“The dance battle is still on.” He said and smiled. His dimple is really cute! Then Kai added, “We’ll see you soon?”

 

“Hai!” Ryo-chan replied. Suho oppa gave him his bag then as a very caring leader, he patted Ryo-chan’s head and said, “Be careful.” Ryo-chan nodded and replied, “Thank you.”

 

He turned to me and embraced me tightly then kissed my hait/

 

“Take care!” he whispered. I nodded and hugged him back. He made bro-fist with the other guys and said bye before finally going out of my place.

 

“I like him!” D.O oppa said. “He’s too adorable and funny and cute and he can speak Korean and the list goes on!” XiuMin oppa said. The others laughed at him but they know that what he said is true.

 

“I know, right?” Chen agreed and smiled.

 

“I wonder if he heard what the others said earlier.” Tao cluelessly said and went back to reading and memorizing our lessons for him.

 

Of course! I haven’t forget about that! We actually heard them clearly. My aura turned dark.

 

“Uh-oh, again.” Chen said then the others started confronting Tao.

 

I clapped my hands once to get their attention. They stopped bickering and looked at me with fear obviously sketch on their faces upon seeing my mood changed.

 

“So... What can we do to punish those four?” I asked with an evil smirk on my face.