Trolled

Media Knows? I'm Screwed!

A/N: Sorry for the loooooooooong wait and the short update. I'll appreciate your comments. :)

 

~o~o~o~o~o~

 


 
"S-s-sangjanim, w-what was it again?" I asked him while stuttering with mixed emotions, but I could feel anger and shock more.
 
"You'll be having a Special Stage slash Dance Performance with Oh Sehun," he said with a smile but then it changed to a frown upon seeing my beet red face.
 
"Sajangnim! You just told me that I'll be on WGM with Oh Sehun," I said through my pursed lips.
 
"Did I just say that?" he touched his lips with his index finger, like a confused kid but with a very mischievous smile.
 
Oh my! I needed to stop myself from removing those white hairs on our President's head. Why did he even troll me? I hate him for this.
 
I grabbed my bag from the seat across me and was ready to walk out when I heard our DEAR PRESIDENT chortled.
 
I breathed in deeply and turned around with a cordial smile.
 
"Ahmm.. Sajangnim. I'll be going now." I bowed, gave him a small smile and got out of the King of the Trolls office while making a face.
 
You, YG Stans, should know that this old man didn't have a life. 
 
When I entered the elevator, I screamed my lungs out then I started messing my hair in frustration but then, with a great timing, the Prince of Trolls went in the elevator.
 
"You look beautiful," Youngbae oppa said with his annoying smile!
 
"I HATE FREAKING TROLLS! YOU TROLLS GET A LIFE!" I screamed while hitting him continuously but he just laughed it off.
 
"YOU LITTLE MUSCLED ELF!!"
 
~o~o~o~o~o~
 
As soon as I reached my company car, I opened it and slid inside while still controlling my anger.
 
"Eonnie, how many years?" I asked her a stealth question but she smiled widely then turned into a laugh.
 
"He-he trolled you again, huh? Hahahaha!" her laugh doubled when I gave her a glare.
 
I was asking her if how many years do I still have to stay in this company full of trolls. Sometimes, it was hard to handle. I couldn't even suppress my anger when Youngbae oppa do that to me. Thank goodness, I handled Sajangnim's quite well.
 
Sunji eonnie eventually stopped laughing but she was still rubbing her tummy. She looked at me again.
 
"PFFT," then she started laughing again. Arrrg! This was annoying me to hell! I took my iPhone and played the "Amateur Surgeon 2" and when she saw me doing it, she immediately stopped.
 
Huh! She thought I can't do this in real life?
 
She cleared . "Let's go, ahjusshi."
 
~o~o~o~o~o~
 
Sehun's POV
 
"A dance battle show?" I asked, with excitement. I want! Iwant! Iwant!
 
Manager-hyung nodded while writing on his pad.
 
"With another celebrity?" I asked again then upon seeing my enthusiasm, his bored face turned into a creepy one.
 
"Is she not that pretty? Don't tell me it'll be Jung Juri sunbae?" I threw him another question.
 
He shook his head. "She's really really pretty and you really really know her."
 
" Omo! Hyung! Is she a Girls' Generation member? After School? Miss A? Rania? AoA? HYUNG!" This was getting too exciting. EYYYYYY~ Y LEEEEYDES!
 
"She's just nearby." He smiled and put his pad inside the bag.
 
"Practice starts tomorrow at eight am to two pm. She's pretty busy so you can't be late, okay?" I nodded like a puppy.
 
" EXO-M's practice room. The practice will be documented so don't fight with each other, okay?" He smiled again then put his sunglass on.
 
"I still have to accompany Chanyeol and Kai on their dress rehearsal for their fashion show on Saturday." He informed me. He hauled his bag and left me in our living room the Jjanggu came out of his dad's bedroom and jumped on my lap while Monggu cutely pushed the door with his head.
 
"Oh lovely puppies! Come kiss your hyung slash oppa. Whatever your gender are." then Monggu jumped on my lap with Jjanggu and just like with a cue, they both my face with their yuckie saliva.
 
I shouldn't have said the kiss part. These dogs were too smart, unlike their master. BWAHAAHAHAHAHA!