Not Him!

Media Knows? I'm Screwed!

Author’s POV

 

 

 

Etude House-CF Shoot

 

 

 

Eunhee and Dara were filming their scenes. SHINee will come a little bit late because of a schedule. Half of the Park Sisters was so into their shoot that they didn’t even realize that the other half had been watching them. The director gave them a short break.

 

 

 

“We’ll film other parts after 10 minutes.” The director said through his mega phone.

 

 

 

Eunhee’s POV

 

 

 

“Omo! Omo! Omo!” I ran like a kid then bear-hugged Han Byul eonnie. She laughed and I kissed her cheek.

 

 

 

“I missed you, eonnie!” I exclaimed! I really missed my sisters! It’s been a long time since the 4 of us seen each other. My sweet eonnies~

 

 

 

I pulled away. I smiled at her. She smiled back. I glanced at Bom eonnie. I didn’t hug her in purpose. I saw her pouted. I just wanna pich those chubby cheeks but I can’t. I wanna .

 

 

 

“Awww… Chubby eonnie, don’t pout!” I hugged her too but not as tight s Han Byul eonnie. The other eonnies laughed at us.

 

 

 

“Don’t be so grumpy. It’s not good for the baby.” I more then I patted her flat stomach.

 

 

 

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Park Maknae! Enough!” Bom eonnie frowned at me. Oh! She’s too cute.

 

 

 

“Mianhae.” I apologized with a cute pout. “Buing! Buing!” Aegyo attack! Nobody can resist me. Cute Eunhee is unresistable Eunhee.

 

 

 

“GROUP HUG!” Dara eonnie finally spoke. Then just like that, Park Sisters were together in a group hug!

 

=============

 

Author’s POV

 

 

 

SUHO’s Living Room

 

 

 

EXO-K’s Manager was telling them they’re schedule for the day. They were all seated in their leader’s unit while listening to their manager.

 

 

 

“Suho, D.O and Baekhyun, You’ll be recording a song for Krystal’s Drama then after it, Suho and D.O’s free but Baekhyun needs to attend a variety show,” The manager informed them. The three nodded.

 

 

 

“Sehun and Kai,” He called the attention of the two young guys then looked at his notebook. “Practice for a Dancing Competition show. Your hyungs made a routine already so all you need it to practice hard, okay?” He said to the boys. “Neh!” The boys replied.

 

 

 

“And Chanyeol,” He called the last member. “Neh!” Chanyeol responded. “You’ll be having a photoshoot for a magazine,” The manager said.

 

 

 

“Alone?” He retorded. “Actually, no. You’ll be working with

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

================

 

Back to Etude House Shoot

 

 

 

Eunhee's POV

 

 

 

“Thank you for the time, Park Eunhee-sshi. You’re one sweet girl,” The interviewer complimented me. She stood up and bowed. I stood up and bowed back and when she was out of sight, I slumped myself on the seat.

 

 

 

“Sit like a woman,” Jonghyun oppa patted my shoulder. "I'm-" "Sit properly first," He interrupted me. I did what he said. “I’m too tired and nobody’s here to criticize me. Do I always have to act so perfect?! Oppa, I’m not perfect! I don’t even care about what others think about me any-” I started to yell but he put is index finger on my lips. 

 

 

 

“Ssshhh,” He quieted me and wiped my cheeks with his thumb. I didn’t even realize that I cried already.

 

 

 

“I’m so pathetic!” I said while sobbing. He continued to wipe my cheeks. “Ssssshhh. Stop crying. You’re not pathetic, okay? Stop crying, honey.” He comforted me with his calm voice.

 

 

 

He cupped my face and looked directly at my eyes. “Just remember that you’re doing all of this for you and your family, okay?”

 

 

 

“Am I selfish? Am I childish?” I asked him then I felt that someone rubbed my back. Key oppa looked at me. “Key eomma, am I?” I asked him.

 

 

 

He smiled at me then said. “No and yes. You’re not selfish but you’re sometimes, scratch that, always childish,” I chuckled then I saw the other oppas going to my direction.

 

 

 

“You cried again,” Onew oppa sat in front of me and wiped my tears. Minho oppa wrapped his arm around my shoulders. It was a cute scene but just then, Taemin oppa said, “You’re ugly.”

 

 

 

I smirked at him. “You can’t say that ‘coz I’m still prettier than you,” I said then all of us laughed except Taemin oppa then we started bickering again. Aisht! In fairness, I missed them.

 

============

 

CF Shoot and Interview are finished. Next is photoshoot. We were in the van, going to our next schedule.

 

 

 

“Eat!” Sunji eonnie gave me a black plastic bag. “I’m really hungry. Thanks, eonnie.” I opened it then I saw corn dogs inside. 

 

 

 

“Omo! Thank you so much! I haven’t eaten this for a long time!” I thanked eonnie again then started munching on the corn dog.

 

 

 

Just a few moments after, we arrived at the studio. Thank goodness! This is my last schedule for the day then I can eat, rest, walk around C-Village, visit EXO members! Omo! I remember! EXO-M is coming tomorrow! I just saw the news. I thought they’ll be staying there for a little bit more time before coming here but I guess, it was kind of rushed.

 

 

 

We entered the studio. I saw the photographer taking a few example shots. I greeted the staff then got inside me dressing room.

 

 

 

We’ll be having gothic concept. I’m not really a fan of this concept but I think I’ll be all right. My first outfit is this. It’s not my style but I think it’s quite pretty. The make-up artist started putting dark make-up on my face. I like light and natural but I think this will be alright too.

 

 

 

The hairstylist started doing his job when Sunji eonnie came in my dressing room. She just talked about the photographer for more details.

 

 

 

“I guess your working with guys again.” She said then sat beside me. “Guys? So there is more than one.” I stated while still looking straight to the mirror. She nodded. “Who?” I asked. I didn’t know before hand.

 

 

 

“Park Chanyeol,” She said then she breathed deeply. “Park Chanyeol? You mean Exo-K’s Chanyeol?” I asked, excitedly. She gave me a small smile and nodded. Oh! So his surname is Park. He can be my Park oppa! I was in a good mood when I noticed something.

 

 

 

“Why, eonnie?” She looked so sorry to me. Why does she have to be like this?

 

 

 

“I’m sorry, Eunhee-ah. It’s the President who decided to add him,” She said. She was hesitating. Why? Is he ugly? But she said that the President decided about it. Maybe he’s from YG too. Big Bang oppas? I looked at her. She looked very sorry. Don’t tell me it’s-

 

 

 

“The next is.. is.. K-k-kwon Young Don,” She said then looked down.

 

 

 

 

SAHDFBIUERGYGTNIUYFCLWERYCNIUEW! OH FREAKING HELL! NOT HIM!!!!!!!

 

 

-----------------------------

 

 

 

How was Kai-Eunhee scene there?

Who do you think is Kwon Young Don?

 

Hey, guys! I did what I promised. A DOUBLE UPDATE!! Other characters are entering the story.

Oh Yeah! Kwon Young Don is one of the Kwon Twins! I think he'll be part of the new boy group of YG because nowadays, I only see Kwon Young Deuk dancing. Park Sisters Interaction! SHINee-Eunhee Interaction! Let's wait for other YG and SM Artists to come. I included TaeKai too! A lot of interaction happened already. Wait for 12Exo-Eunhee Interaction, okay?

Exo-M's coming! I hope you like the flow of story!

Thanks, Verryy! You did it again! ^^

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

 

Oh! Who reads, My Crazy Hot Aliens? Gosh! I cried so hard last night and I read the latest chapter swhile doing this chap. That fic is making me cry! I haven't criend for a long time! SHARE! =)