The Protector

Media Knows? I'm Screwed!

 

Eunhee’s POV
 
 
 
I was trembling terribly. I don’t know what to do. In just a few minutes, we’ll start taking the photos. I can’t think properly. I just don’t want it to happen again and the fact that we have to take COUPLE PHOTOS made me feel more terrible. I sighed for the nth time.
 
 
 
 
I heard footsteps outside. It was getting louder and louder. My world was spinning. I was totally panicking! If only, my eonnies are here. They’ll definitely scold me when they knew that I worked with the jerk!!
 
 
 
I breathed deeply. And in... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4….
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3….
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2….
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Eunhee, it’s your turn,” one of the assistant photographers said. You have to be professional, Eunhee. It won’t do you any good if you let that jerk see that you’re afraid of him!
 
 
 
I fixed my dress then looked up with a smile on my face. 
 
 
 
“Sure. Let’s go.”
 
 
 
--
 
 
 
Chanyeol’s POV
 
 
 
I was sitting in front of the mirror. Alone: In bad company. The bastard and I are the only people inside the dressing room. He was sitting on the sofa, watching something on his phone. With that look on his face, he was probably watching Yadong.
 
 
 
“Yeah, I am. Wanna watch with me?” The douche bag smirked at me. Did I just say that out loud? My mouth! Why are you betraying me? I can’t let this happen. I won't let him do this to me.
 
 
 
I smirked back. My smirk’s more beautiful, dude. “Nah! Work. I’m not the kind of guy who doesn’t have respect for women,” My smirk grew bigger. Don’t get me wrong! I’m a guy. I maybe watch those kind of things but I will never do it to while working. I wouldn't do it with the woman I don’t love. Like those people in those videos. They do it for money. It was dirty but we can’t blame them. It's how they survive.
 
 
 
Okay! Okay! Sometimes, I like it. Sometimes, I don’t. But most of the time- AISHT! Why am I explaining this to you? So awkward.
 
 
 
Then I heard crazy things. He didn’t just-
 
 
 
I looked at him then he smirked at me again. Oh gosh! He’s a ert! OMO! OMO! My Eunhee! Maybe that’s why she is so afraid of him! I can’t let him do those things to her! I stood up and strode to him when the door opened.
 
 
 
“Come,” one of the assistant photographers said. Fortunately, I stopped half-way the bastard’s location or I’ll do something that-
 
 
 
“You’re not gonna come, nice guy?” I looked at where the voice came from. He was outside already. I nodded slightly and fixed my hair. I walked out of the room and glared at the scumbag. I won’t let anyone hurt Eunhee.
 
 
 
--
 
 
 
Just looking at them made me uneasy. Eunhee was being professional. She didn’t show any fear but I can totally sense it. I observed her. Every touch, she will flinch. When I look at her eyes while doing some poses, I could clearly see that she was feeling uncomfortable about this. They just took a few shots then they were done.
 
 
 
Eunhee’s make up artists started doing some touch-ups for her while that guy just walked like he didn’t feel anything about it. DON’T ACT SO COOL BRO! I glared at him while he walked away.
 
 
 
I walked to Eunhee. There were a few minutes before continuing. I had to talk to her even just for a bit of time. I don’t want her to feel uncomfortable about this.
 
 
 
When I was near her, I looked at her, sitting on the couch of the set, slightly trembling. I don’t want to see her like this! I sat beside her and I let her face me. I held her hands and looked directly in her eyes. I have so many things in mind that I want to tell her but this is the only thing that I was able to say.
 
 
 
“I know that we’re not that close and I still don’t know everything about you but I’ll be here to protect you from whatever it is that you fear, that you feel uncomfortable with, okay?” We were both looking deeply in each other’s eyes. I saw that she was feeling comfortable. She smiled and squeezed my hand without breaking our eye contact. 
 
 
 
We were so lost in our world that we didn’t even know what the others were saying about us. Then suddenly, there was a flash of light!
 
 
 
She pulled her hand from me and silently apologized. I just smiled at her then I heard the photographer said while looking at his camera,
 
 
 
“That scene is beautiful! Keep it up, guys!” We both stood up and bowed to the man. “Neh!” We looked at each other again and smiled. Eunhee, you’re making me insane! Then we started taking photos.
 
 
 
--
 
 
 
We took a few more photos with different outfits. But we didn’t take couple photos again, just solos and the three of us together. Everything seems to be okay except this creepy guy who keeps watching yadong while he was on break but THANK GOODNESS! He used his earphones! My god! I don’t know what to do with him. 
 
 
 
 I did what I promised to her. I watched her while having her takes. I protect her when it was the three of us together. Whenever that guy touches her, she’ll feel uncomfortable but I’ll just squeeze her hands and told her that everything will be okay. We finished it without any other problem.
 
 
 
I changed my costume to my comfortable clothes. I was wearing jeans and a red polo shirt. I wasn’t that comfortable with the clothes that I have worn today. My make-up was removed already. By the way, the jerked left a couple of minutes ago. They said that he had practice. Was that guy even thinking about practice?
 
 
 
I got my bag and was ready to go outside the room when Eunhee stopped me by the doorway. She was wearing a denim dress with brown boots and she got her big shoulder bag with her.  She was looking down and playing with her fingers. I leaned on the wall and smiled at her. She looked so cute. She looked at her fingers while still fidgeting with them. She placed her hands on her back and held it together and started tapping her toes. My smile grew bigger and then I asked her,
 
 
 
“Do you want something from me?” I saw her blush then she looked away. I saw her manager going to our direction.
 
 
 
“I already asked Mr. Han and he said that it’ll be okay to come with them,” She quickly informed Eunhee. I think she noticed my presence. She bowed and apologized.
 
 
 
“I’m sorry. I have an emergency and I can’t take her home. I know that you live near her building-” Actually, we live in the SAME building. “-that’s why I asked your manager if she can come with you when you go home,” I smiled at her and nodded. “Kamsahamnida!” She bowed then kissed Eunhee's cheek. “Be careful,” I heard her say to her then she ran away.
 
 
 
Maybe it really was an emergency. I glanced at Eunhee and she was blushing! She was redder than a while ago. “Thank you for comforting me a while ago and I’m sorry if-” 
 
 
 
“Let me have that,” I snatched her bag away from her. she complained but I didn’t listen. I held her hand then ran outside the studio with her. Thank goodness! No sasaeng fans!
 
 
 
I saw our van parked just in front. I opened the door and put our bags in. I called Eunhee and led her inside. I was so happy that I didn’t notice that Suho hyung and D.O were inside too.
 
 
 
Suho hyung was listening to music with his eyes closed while D.O was playing with his iPad. They were at the middle seat. I led Eunhee to the back seat but she was kind of hesitating.
 
 
 
“Is it okay?” She said. D.O looked up from his iPad and looked at Eunhee with his eyes that are bigger than mine. O_O
 
 
 
He glanced at me, questioningly but I shrugged and mouthed ‘Later’ to him. He nodded, nudged Suho hyung then smiled to Eunhee. “Neh, gwenchana,” He said, reassuring her. We got inside the van and sat on the back seat. D.O closed the door. We were sitting with a space between us. We were just waiting for my manager so that we can go.
 
 
 
Then Suho hyung broke the silence inside the van. “Annyeong haseyo, Eunhee-sshi. We meet again,” He slightly nodded to Eunhee then she smiled at him.
 
 
 
“Neh! Oh! I'm really thankful, guys. You know, for the party! I’m sorry that I didn’t have time to be with you these past few weeks,” She said to the three of us apologetically.
 
 
 
Suho hyung just smiled at her then D.O talked without looking away from his iPad. “It’s okay. We never really had the chance to go home. It was a busy month for us too,” She just nodded and rested her head on the head rest. I gave her a pillow, the one that you put around the neck. She shook her head and looked outside.
 
 
 
I placed the pillow around her neck. She was bewildered but I turned my head to look outside so she won’t be able to refuse. I saw my manager sat on the passenger seat. He turned to look at us. “Are you comfortable there, Eunhee-sshi?” he asked. She nodded then the van started moving. 
 
 
 
“Give me your phone” I talked to her.
 
 
 
“Why?”
 
 
 
“Come on. I’ll give it back to you.”
 
 
 
“You sure?” she looked at me suspiciously. I nodded then she took her phone from her bag.
 
 
 
“Here,” I took her phone and started pressing some buttons.
 
 
 
“Eunhee-sshi, here’s your-” I looked at her again and she was already sleeping. She must be really tired of all the things that happened today. I took her bag and put the phone inside. I placed her bag to its original position and just stared at her. She moved to feel comfortable.
 
 
 
“Eunhee-sshi, may I-”
 
 
 
“Hyung, she’s asleep,” Suho hyung nodded. I removed the pillow and placed her head on my shoulder to make her feel more comfortable. I removed the strands of her on her face and we went in the dream world together.
 
 
 
----
 
 
 
 
 
Another ChanHee Moment but a LONG BORING UPDATE...
I'm sorry guys! I was kind of enjoying ChanHee together BUT this doesn't mean that he's the lead guy. Na-uh!
EXO's coming! And there'll be something unusual that you'll know about Eunhee on the next chapters! I'm so excited to write those scenes with EXo and I'll definitely require you to put BG Music with those scenes! I'm really excited!
THANK YOU, NEW SUBSBCRIBERS!
SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!
ENJOY!
 
edited already. =)