WHY?

Media Knows? I'm Screwed!

 

Eunhee’s POV

 

It felt so good to be back. Staying in China and Thailand was a remarkable experience but there was no better place like home. I will surely spend time with the Park Sisters after resting for a while in my house. I should enjoy my own moment before work starts again.

 

 

 

Oh! About EXO-M? I truly had a great time with them. They were like real brothers to me. I’m closer to Kris OPPA! He’s sweet and caring. It was a bit bad that they can’t come with me in Korea because they had to finish filming their show. Change of plans. Huhuhu....

 

 

 

Here we go again, strolling in Incheon Airport. As usual, fans were all over the place. Wave to the left, wave to the right. Smile here, smile there. Sometimes I feel all-in of doing the same thing but I still have to think of my fans that supports me no matter what. Without them, I wouldn’t be able to achieve success.

 

 

 

The cast walked out of the airport together again but the difference was that we will be going separate ways and ride different cars. The cast and staff will have a short break but I still have other schedules other than this. Busy Schedule. I kissed each of them and got in the company van. Our drama will air the primary episode next week so I’m very agitated.

 

 

 

I carelessly sat on the back seat, closed the car door and lied down.

 

 

 

“You’re really tired huh?” Sunji eonnie said while finding something in her purse.

 

 

 

I nodded. “Sunji eonnie, do I have a schedule tomorrow?” I grumpily asked. I’m just really tired. Mianhae, eonnie.

 

 

 

She took her notebook fron her bag and read. “You have an interview, CF Shoot and Photoshoot.” I sighed deeply.

 

 

 

“Mianhae, Eunhee-ah. If you want, I’ll ask-” “Aniyo. Gwenchanayo,” I cut her.

 

 

 

Then the driver started the van. “What time should I wake up?” I’m really exhausted. I’ll just ask a few questions then KKEUT!

 

 

 

“CF Shoot starts at 8 in the morning so you’ll need to wake up at 7:00,” she informed me.

 

 

 

“Arassoyo,” I murmured. My answer was almost a whisper but I hope that she heard.

 

 

 

“Sleep well.” I felt that eonnie my hair before I got into slumber.

 

---------------------

 

I stirred. I woke up with No violent shakes. No shouting. No smacks on the head. Nothing! It was like I just slept in my room and not in the van. I patted the car seat. Why is it so soft and large? I rubbed my eyes and attempted to familiarize my surroundings.

 

 

 

Eh?! Why am I in my room? As far as I can remember, I slept in the van?

 

 

 

Maybe Sunji-eonnie asked one of my brothers again to carry me to my room. Lazy me! Aisht! She couldn’t wake me up again, I guess.

 

 

 

“B-b-b-but…..”

 

 

 

I looked around again. It was my unit. There was a small possibility that eonnie will call my brothers just to carry me and there was a smaller possibility that they'll come here because of that. Those brothers that I have are seriously... Arrrrggg!  What did she do? Don’t tell me that she dragged me here. NO WAY!

 

 

 

I got up… “She changed my clothes and removed my make-up. How considerate of her,” I’ll let that dragging go for a while.

 

 

 

I opened the curtains. It was still dark outside. I glanced at the alarm clock on my bedside table. It was only 4:32 AM. I still had more than 2 hours. I tried to go back to sleep but I failed. I pulled my hair out of frustration. “Bad day! Tssss..”

 

 

 

I walked in the bathroom and washed my face. I wore my hair in a ponytail. I took a black top and jogging pants from the cabinet and got my mp4 on my table.

 

 

 

I walked out of my place. I removed the headphone *that Jiyong oppa gave me, replaced it with another and pressed play.

 

 

Hao xiang shen me dou bu dong de yi ge hai zi yi yang chun zhen♪♫

 

 

 

I really love this song. EXO-M sang it to me live when we were still filming. Starting that day, I couldn’t get enough of EXO-M’s songs. I hope I can hear EXO-K’s version too. I’ll make sure that I will. It’s sooner or sooner! Hahaha. Lame!

 

 

 

I jogged outside. It’d been a long time since I did something outside of my house so freely. No pictures. No autographs. Just me and other celebrities who doesn’t even care about their surroundings. I greeted and talk to some. When I draw closer to my building, I saw a van at the front of our building. I removed my headphones.

 

 

 

 

Well, look who’s here! EXO-K is back.

 

 

--------------------------------

 

 

Taemin’s POV

 

We’d been practicing a lot for the concert. Non-stop dancing. We had to learn different dance routines. I’m gonna miss this sky background when we go back to Japan again.

 

 

 

We were all exhausted, soaking wet and I’d changed my shirt for the third time already. We had a break and all of us were resting but there was this someone who keeps on dancing like he wouldn’t be able to dance tomorrow.

 

 

 

“Yah!” All of them were too tired to react to my yell. “Yah! Yah! Stop!” He stopped dancing and I asked a dancer to stop the player. He took a seat beside me, grinning.

 

 

 

“Are you retarded or just plain mad?” The scumbag snickered.

 

 

 

“This is nothing.” Then he obtained a towel from his bag and wiped his face.

 

 

 

“Yah! Kim Jongin!” I snatched the towel away from him but he still smiled at me. I smacked his head. HARD!

 

 

 

“Hyung! Apo! (It hurts!)” Then he took his towel from me. 

 

 

 

“You dare not to tell me?!” I got up and glared at him.

 

 

“So this is a dance battle?” He raised his eyebrow and smirked. Did he just challeng me? This kid, really!

 

 

 

“It sure is.” I replied with a nod. I walked to the center and waited for him. With that, a fierce dance battle began.

 

 

----------------------------

 

Sehun’s POV

 


I hadn’t seen a dance battle for a long time! Taemin hyung and Kai’s dance battle was awesome! Of course, I was in Taemin hyung’s team. I’m a traitor and I’m proud of it. I’m a cool maknae, dude! But as usual, no one won because no one was there to judge. After the battle, the dance instructor just came in  then we started to practice again. It was so much fun, I can say.

 

 

 

All of them were sound asleep inside the van but the creepy thing was Kai was still smiling. You know the feeling that you just want to scratch someone’s face?! Aisht!

 

 

 

When we reached our building, I woke up Suho hyung and got out of the car.

 

 

 

“Guys! Ireona(Wake up)! We’re here!” Suho hyung woke up the other members. They moved out of the car. Kai looked at his surroundings. He was looking at his left and his small smile turned into a wide grin! As in from ear to ear! So weird!

 

 

 

WHAT WAS IT THIS TIME?!

 

 

 

Then it was my turn to look at it. I mean her.

 

 

 

She looked so hot. I mean so good in that simple outfit. Sehun! Stop it! Hormones. Hormones. Hormones. CALM DOWN! Okay. I'm not a ert. Just saying.

 

 

 

She didn’t say anything. She just waved back, smiled, bowed to us then went inside. I looked at Kai again. What the eff is wrong with this guy?!

 

 

--------------------

 

What do you think happened? *grins*

 

 

Annyeong Hashimnika!

I'm sorry. I didn't have time to type another chapter (i already have a draft of chap 8 and 9) and I didn't do my promise. I'm really sorry. I want this story to be slow-paced but detailed so that when the story ends, and it's gonna be a long journey for us, there will be no questions to ask.

Jeongmal Mianhamnida!

And please, please if you have time to comment, please comment. Sometimes I feel sad if there are no comments about a chapter or something like that. I don't know. I feel down and It's like I don't want to update for a long time. I'm a sensitive author. I'm sorry about that too.

ANNYEONG AND THANK YOU TO cleb94130, Yoora, namseonaa, and exoticelffxtion FOR SUBSCRIBING!

I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH, Verryy FOR ALWAYS COMMENTING.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!