Start of Friendship?

Media Knows? I'm Screwed!

Eunhee's POV

 

It was so awkward. We'd been standing here for quite a while. They made small talks but awkward silence enveloped us again.

 

 

 

Aisht! Ottokae? What to do? Should I let them in? Asked them to go away? If you're in my situation, I know that you'll entertain and let them in. They're all gorgeous and everything but they are guys and there are 6 of them right in front of a lady wearing a wife beater and shorts. Damn awkward situation. Aigo! Aigo! Think! Think! Aisht! Ottokae? Ottokae?

 

 

 

I was still standing awkwardly at the doorway. The shortest and calm looking guy mouthed something. I was thinking deeply that I didn't even hear what he said. I just looked at him when he bowed and entered the unit across mine. The remaining guys and I looked at him. "I-is he okay? I didn't hear what he said," I awkwardly said. "He's okay. He told us to wait for him," one of them said. I nodded. WORD OF THE DAY: AWKWARD!

 

 

 

"Guys! Need help here!" I heard the calm looking guy shouted from the other unit. The tallest guy and the guy with a cute face went inside to help. "Should we help him, too?" I asked. "No. They'll gonna be okay," the guy with deep voice said. I blinked a few times and came up with a decision.

 

 

 

"W-w-would you like to come in?" I opened the door wider and got out of the way. "Is it okay?" the short one with big eyes asked. "Yeah." I smiled then I led them to my living room. I told them to sit and so they did sat on the sofa.

 

 

 

I sat across them then AWKWARD SILENCE AGAIN! What the heck?! I'm getting tired of this word! "Would you like something to drink?" I got up and went to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and inspected the drinks inside.

 

 

 

"I have orange juice, milk, tea, cof-" I informed them when someone cut me off. "Water is enough," one of them said. "How about the others?" I said. "We're okay with water too," the deep voiced guy said. I took 3 glasses.

 

 

 

"Cold or warm?" I asked. "Warm, please," they answered in unison. I went to my dispenser and filled the glasses with warm water. I came to the living room and gave it to them. "Kamsahamnida." They bowed to me then drank the water.

 

 

 

"M-may I know your names?" I asked. Finally! I got a decent question in my mind and it was hard to describe each of them to you when they talk. Tssss... The 3 of them stood up. They introduced themselves from left to right.

 

 

 

"Annyeong haseyo, Kai imnida.",

 

 

 

"Annyeong haseyo, Baekhyun imnida.",

 

 

 

"Annyeong haseyo, D.O imnida. "

 

 

 

They bowed after introducing themselves. I nodded at them. "You may sit." 

 

 

 

"Ahmmm.. guys. Can you wait for me for a while. I'll just change my clothes." They all nodded. I walked inside my bedroom. I took a decent t-shirt from my cabinet and changed my wife beater. The shorts is okay. I went outside when I saw them, the six of them, standing at the dining room. They were in a line, like they were hiding something behind. 

 

 

 

"Park Eunhee-sshi, Welcome to Celebrity Village." They separated then I saw foods on the table. I was just standing there with my hands covering my opened mouth , so shocked to move. I just knew these guys a while ago. I didn't even know all of their names and they already did this for me. I was kinda teary-eyed about it. "I don't know what to say." I fanned myself. I felt that my face was becoming hot. 

 

 

 

Kai grabbed my hand and led me to the table. I saw a strawberry cake in the middle of the table. "I baked that," the calm looking guy said.

 

 

 

"And you are?" I asked. "Suho. I'm Suho, Exo-K's leader." He bowed to me then smiled. "Kamsahamnida, Suho sshi. It's really beautiful." I saw him blushed. I smiled my sweetest smile to them. I sat then looked at the foods. It was making my mouth water.

 

 

 

"Take a seat." I told them. The two guys that I still don't know took the seats beside me. I looked at all of them, smiled and shouted, "Jalmogaeseumnida (I'll eat this well.)"

 

 

 

They chuckled and we started eating. The food is really delicious. "Suho sshi, did you cook all of this? The foods are so delicious." He looked up from his food and smiled at me. "Aniyo. I bought them." He said while munching the food.

 

 

 

"Why didn't you just asked me to cook, hyung?" D.O said. "W-w-w-ait! Suho sshi's older than you?" I asked. Suho looks like their maknae. He has a cute and calm face and he's the shortest.

 

 

 

"Neh. He's the oldest and as he said earlier, our leader." D.O Answered. I unconsciously dropped the chopsticks. "Jeongmalyo?" I asked again. "You don't believe him?" Suho looked at me with a hurt expression. I chuckled.

 

 

"You can't work with me. You're a terrible actor, Suho-sshi." We all laughed then we continued eating.

 

 

 

"Oh! Wait!" They looked up and stopped eating. "I haven't known they're names." I pointed to the two guys beside. The tall guy on my right stood up, faced me then smiled widely. Widely as in wide! It's kinda creepy but cute.

 

 

 

"Annyeong haseyo, Chanyeol imnida." He said and bowed then I looked on my left side and this really pretty guy said, "Annyeong haseyo, EXO-K's maknae, Sehun imnida." he bowed and I bowed back to them.

 

 

 

"Oh! You're cute but you don't look like you're the maknae, Sehun sshi." I showed my eyesmile to him then he turned red.  We ate all of the food and it's time for the STRAWBERRY CAKE!!

 

 

 

"I'll just get the plates." I stood up but someone grabbed my wrist. "Let me help." Sehun said. I nodded then we went to the kitchen together. We returned to the dining room with plates, forks, a knife and garbage bag. We placed the used disposable plates and utensils in the garbage bag then I placed the plates and forks on the table. I took the knife and sliced the cake equally for everyone but someone grabbed my hand when I was halfway doing it.

 

 

 

"That's for you. You don't have to give us that much," Suho said. "Gwenchanayo. I want to share it with you." He nodded and released my hand then I continued. I gave them their piece and we ate it.

 

 

 

It was really delicious. "You're a good baker, Suho sshi." He smiled. His eyes disapperaed when he smiled. He was so cute. I just wanted to pinch his cheeks BUT I couldn't. We were still not that close.

 

 

 

"Kamsahamnida." He said. "How did you even know that I LOVE Strawberry cake?" I asked then I saw Chanyeol shyly raising his hand. "He told me. His a big fan of yours." Suho pointed at Chanyeol and continued eating.

 

 

 

"Oh really?" I asked Chanyeol with my signature smile. He nodded shyly. "Do you want an autograph or take a picture with me?" I asked. We all laughed except Chanyeol who was really embarrassed.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry, Chanyeol sshi. I didn't mean to embarrass you." I apologized and bowed to him. He smiled and lifted my face.

 

 

 

"I'm okay but... is it really okay if I can have an autograph and a picture with you?" He asked shyly. He's one cute guy too!! We all laughed again. I already found good people here in a short time. I think this was the start of a good friendship. I smiled to myself and continued eating and chatting with them. 

 

 

 

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

 

It's a getting-to-know-each-other chapter so this is really boring. I'm really sorry guys! I'll make a better Chapter after this. Next Chapter, YG and SM Artists will be entering the story. I'm really sorry for the boring chapter.

edited!

MIANHAMNIDA!