Finally!

Media Knows? I'm Screwed!

LONG CHAPTER AHEAD, GUYS! ^^

 

~O~O~O~O~O~O~

 

I woke up really early today. Actually, I just took a quick nap after packing my things. I got a call from the President and he said that I can have 3 days off so that I can take care of things myself. I quickly got off the bed, went inside the bathroom and took a shower. I did all of my morning rituals as fast as possible. I sat on the seat in front of my mirror. I fixed my hair and applied light make up then tada!

 

 

 

Natural Look is really the best! 

 

 

 

I grabbed something to wear and came up with this. I have a lot to do later that's why I wore jeans instead of the usual dress that I wear everyday. Back then, I wasn't used to it but I have to. I slightly opened the curtain and then the light slipped through it. "Ah! Sunlight!" I smiled. I grabbed my bag and walked down the stairs. I asked the men that the President sent to help me with the boxes inside my room.

 

 

 

I was standing at the doorway when I felt that someone held my hand. My appa gave it a light squeeze and smiled at me.

 

 

 

"Take care, okay?" He said then he planted a soft kiss on my forehead. I nodded. "Saranghaeyo, appa." I said then I hugged him tightly. "Nado Saranghae. (Iloveyoutoo)"

 

 

 

My car, driven by my manager because I don't have license yet, pulled in front of our house. The windows rolled down then Sunji eonnie, my manager, waved to my appa. I went to the truck where my things were and placed my luggage there.

 

 

 

I walked to my car but before getting in, I looked back at my appa. I saw him with Joongki oppa and eomma. I ran back to them and gave eomma a tight hug. She didn't say a word. She released me then kissed my forehead. I went to Joongki oppa and hugged him.

 

 

 

He whispered, "Take care of yourself, you brat!" I punched his arm and we both chuckled. I kissed his cheeks, gave my parents kisses and walked to the car. I got inside and waved to them. Sunji eonnie started the engine. I rolled up the windows then we started moving towards our destination.

 

-----------

 

"The Celebrity Village!" I said, mesmerized by the place that I've been dreaming of for years! It is so beautiful at night. Being near this village made me giddy. Since I started training, it's my dream to live here. They say that actors, actresses and idols are the only ones who can live here. There are some directors but it's rare.

 

 

 

Just the thought of idols made me think again. I didn't really expect living with boys of SM Entertainment. I really hope that I'll be living with SHINee. I sighed then Sunji eonnie glanced at me. "Are you tired?" She asked. "Aniyo, eonnie. I was just thinking of something else," I smiled at her and looked in front.

 

 

 

"OMG! WE'RE HERE!! WE'RE INSIDE THE CELEBRITY VILLAGE!" I looked around. It was 7:07 PM and it was still worktime so there were like only 5-8 celebrities outside their houses.

 

 

 

I was still looking around when the car stopped. "We're here." Sunji eonnie said. I got out the car then put my shades on. I looked like a blind person but I don't care.

 

 

 

I looked at the Condominium Building in front of us. I really really like this building. I looked at the other buildings and houses. I never really had the chance to look around when I first visited here. "This really is a celebrity village." I stopped lurking my sight on other buildings when I saw someone familiar coming out of this cool building.

 

 

 

"Geun Young eonnie!" I called her and waved. She waved back and smiled then quickly got in the car and went off. I think she had a schedule to do.

 

 

Scream! Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah.. Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah~ Scream! Ah Ah Ah-♪♫

 

 

 

I looked for my phone inside my shoulder bag. "Found it!" I answered it. "Yeoboseyo?" I spoke.

 

 

 

"Eunhee ah, this is Geun Young eonnie," she spoke from the other line.

 

 

 

"I have a schedule today so I didn't have time to welcome you here," she added.

 

 

 

"Gwenchana. Just visit me when you have time, okay?" I heard her chuckle.

 

 

 

"Yeah. Promise that. Annyeong! Take care." she said. "Neh. Annyeong." I pressed the end button then went inside the building. Some guys got my things from the truck and went inside too. "My room is at the top floor. Last room on the left." I told them. They nodded and walked away with the boxes.

 

 

 

"Annyeong haseyo, ahjussi." I said to the guard of the building then he smiled. " Annyeong haseyo, Park Eunhee sshi. May I have an autograph and take a picture with you? My children are fans of yours." I bowed and said "Jinjjayo?! Kamsahamnida."

 

 

 

He gave me a paper. "What are your childern's name?" He told me their names. I wrote it on the paper then signed it.  "Sunji eonnie, can you take a picture of us?" I asked her. "Sure~" She said. The guard gave his phone to her then she took a photo. "Kamsahamnida." He took back his phone and bowed to us. I smiled and said "Anytime." I bowed to him again and left.

 

 

 

I was waiting for the elevator. I had't seen anyone come out of this building yet. *sigh* Never mind. The elevator opened then we went inside. "Do you need help up there?" Sunji eonnie asked.

 

 

 

"It's okay, eonnie. It's like you don't know me. I like cleaning up so I'm gonna be okay." She nodded. "If you need any help, just call me, okay?" I nodded.

 

 

 

The elevator opened then I literally ran from there to my condo. I looked for the key in my bag and excitedly opened the door. I removed my shades then just through it at the side. "Ah! It's really beautiful and warm here." I looked at the living room and sat on the sofa. "Ahhhh~ This is life!" Sunji eonnie came in with my luggage.

 

 

 

"Take care of yourself, okay?" She said. "Why is everyone telling me to take care of myself? I can take care of myself even without all of you telling me." I pouted and crossed my arms on my chest.

 

 

 

She chuckled. "Yah! You're acting is bad!" She hitted my left arm. "That's not true." I said while pouting. We both laughed. "I'll go now." She walked to the door. "Neh! Enjoy your 3 day-vacation. " She laughed again. She went out then closed the door.

 

 

 

I went to my bedroom. I won't really get tired of this place. I really like it here. The dimlights and everything. "This is the reality that I want!" I shouted then laughed. I miss SHINee already. Speaking of SHINee, I just received a text from Taemin oppa just a while ago after Geun Young eonnie's call that they were not the ones that'll be living with me. How sad.

 

 

 

I went out my room and dragged my luggage inside. I changed into my comfortable shirt, shorts and slippers. "I'm so ready!" With that, I started unpacking my things.

 

 

----------------------------

 

Author's POV

 

A couple of hours after Eunhee came, SM Entertainment's boys came. 6 gorgeous looking guys stepped out of the van. EXO-K is here! They were talking about the new album that they'll do with EXO-M when Chanyeol ran in between his talking team mates and went to the guard. "Ouch!" D.O exclaimed. "What's his problem?! Suho hyung! He freaking stepped on my foot! Aisht! That giant!" He added while massaging his foot. They were just looking at Chanyeol when he came back smiling like a maniac. 

 

 

 

"SHE'S HERE! SHE'S HERE!" He said while shaking them one by one. He got like three smacks on his head. "Who's SHE?" Baekhyun asked.

 

 

 

"Park Eunhee!" Sehun shouted and jumped happily with Chanyeol. "Jinjja?" "Jeongmal?" The remaining members exclaimed together with widened eyes. Sehun and Chanyeol both nodded. They quickly got inside the building. "Wait!" Kai said. All of them stopped whistling, skipping, dancing, singing and whatever they were doing and looked at him.

 

 

 

Kai looked at his watch. "It's 3:26 AM. We don't want to wake her up at this hour, right?" The boys nodded and looked at Kai with sad faces. Kai tried not to vomit. "But we can just welcome her later. We don't have any schedule or training or recording so..."

 

 

 

They all had big smile on their faces again. "Tsss. You look stupid." Kai commented then got in the elevator first. They all went in and got out of the elevator to their respective floors. They slept with smiled plastered on their faces.

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

Eunhee's POV

 

 

My eyes hurt! I slowly opened them. I sat and blinked a few times. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and took a shower. I was putting shampoo on my hair when I remembered that I haven't informed anyone that I'm here already.

 

 

 

"I think Sunji eonnie has taken care of it." I talked to myself then continued showering. When I was finished, I grabbed my bathrobe and wrapped my hair with a towel.

 

 

 

I took a wife beater and shorts from my cabinet. I wore them. I sat in front of a mirror, removed the towel then brushed my hair. I was was putting my hair in a ponytail when I heard the door bell rung. "I'm coming!" I finished fixing my hair then went outside my room to get the door. I twisted the knob and opened it.

 

 

 

"WE ARE ONE! ANNYEONG HASEYO, EXO-K IMNIDA!" then all of them bowed. They literally scared me. I was so surprised with their greeting. I came back to my senses and looked at 6 Gorgeous, Pretty, Handsome and Perfect Guys, what do they call themselves? Exo-K?, with widened eyes and opened mouth. I put my right hand to cover my mouth then chuckled. They fixed themselves and stood up properly. I smiled to them, put a hand on my chest and bowed back.

 

 

 

"Annyeong haseyo, Park Eunhee imnida. Nice to meet you."

 

 

 

~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

 

They finally met!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What can you say guys? Comments are love! Wait for my update. I'll be updating everyday because it's our Summer Vacation and I still have one month of no school so enjoy my updates. Please, tell your friends to read my story if you really like it. More Readers!

ANNYEONG TO SARANGHANDAGO! First comment! I love you! Annyeong to silent readers to! 

Thanks to aileen93 and irazahar for subscribing! 

JEONGMAL KAMSAHAMNIDA!