New Project

Media Knows? I'm Screwed!

Hey! i updated after a long time! Yeah! So here's an update! I finished some of my projects. There's still a few but I think it'll be a lot easier than the others.. Kkkk.. i'll update more ofthen! Promise that!

~o~o~o~o~o~

 

Eunhee's POV

About an twelve hours passed when Super Junior members went home already.

 

 

Oh my! Thank goodness! They didn't caught me. i was on the verge on peeing on my pants when....
 
 
 
 
Flashback
 
 
 
Sehun came in and welcomed his hyung with his arms wide-open.
 
"Eunhyuk hyung!" he ran to his hyung and hugged him. I peeked through the small gap on the door then I saw Sehun glaring at me.
 
Pssshhh.. How dare he glare at me like that?! If I wasn't in this situation, I should've fought with him already. If only looks can kill.
 
Just say go, I'll be ready to skin this man, ALIVE!
 
Sehun patted his hyung's back and pulled away.
 
"Hyung, I have the shirt that you are talking about. And Kai wants to see you too so..." he smiled at his hyung then secretly glared at me again. I did a mehrong to him when...
 
"Oh! Who owns that little cute pink jacket there?" Eunhyuk sunbae exclaimed with his naughty expression on his face then he started wiggling his eyebrows to Chanyeol oppa.
 
Oh my! I forgot to take it with me! I'm such a stupid, dumb, foolish, idiot, mindless girl!! Okay. I think I just ran out of breath in my head. I slapped my forehead many times.
 
"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Idiot!" I chanted to myself but I think, I'm not the only one who heard it. Another idiotic move, Eunhee.
 
"You heard that?" Eunhyuk sunbae said. He turned and left the jacket there.
 
Chanyeol oppa patted his back and smiled at him.
 
"Hyung! Sehun has your shirt now. You can go with him." he uttered. Eunhyuk sunbae gave him a smirk and said. "Okay. Just introduce me to the girl inside your room in the future." then he went out with Sehun.
 
HOLLLLLLYYYY! So he knew?! So he found out?! So he discovered?!
 
KYAAAAAH! OTTOKAE?! 
 
I was being hysterical inside when I heard the door creaked. I covered my face on the thought of Eunhyuk sunbae bringing his team mates here. THAT'LL BE A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!
 
I turned around, hearing someone cleared his throat.
 
Oh SHHHT! this is it! This is the end of my life!
 
The person cleared his throat again.
 
I slowly turned around.
 
"Oh! Kkamjagiya!! Yah! You scared me!" I yelled at this devil looking guy here.
 
I let out the breath that I didn't know that I was keeping.
 
"You can just say thank you!"  he pouted then went out of the room again.
 
I can say thank you. It's just that, he's a beast! One awful MONSTER!!
 
Then I saw a hand in front of me. I looked up and saw my fanboy sweetly smiling at me. 
 
I just noticed that his eyes are beautiful. I kept on focusing on my bias, D.O eomma, that's why I haven't seen the others more yet. 
 
I just stared at it for a while before placing my small, fragile hand on his big, strong hand. He helped me up and fix myself.
 
I forgot about my real purpose here so I went to the kitchen and said, "I'll just get a few spoons of sugar."
 
 
 
End of Flashback
 
 
So I'm back to work! I was filming for a Beer CF with Myungsoo sunbae of Infinite inside SBS' when I decided to visit the studio where 2NE1 will be recording for a live performance of their new hit song, I love you.
 
I actually like the song. Kinda reminds me of Dara eonnie's feelings for Jiyong oppa. Sigh... Watta love story they have there.
 
I entered the studio and greeted the staff. They just finished their first rehearsal when I came in. These playful ladies dancing ily? Arrgg! Watta sight?! Hahaha! Just kidding. They actually look good there.
 
I went on-stage and waved to their fans. They started cheering for me but Bom eonnie hushed them. They obliged. Ohmy Beautiful Blackjacks! 
 
I was busy talking to them and their fans when I felt my phone vibrated.
 
I looked at them and excused myself. I took my phone. 
 
I thought it would be Sunji eonnie only, calling me back because break was almost finished but then I stiffened when I saw who was calling me.
 
It was Sajangnim.
 
I quickly went to his office when he said that he'll tell me an important announcement. He said that it was really an emergency so I apologized to the others, told Sunji eonnie about the call and went out with her.
 
I sat comfortably on the chair and looked at him with fear and anticipation. So what will be this now? New movie? CF? Product? TV Drama? Or an album?! Aigoo.. Can't wait.
 
He finally cleared his throat. He leaned over with his clasped hand on his table.
 
"I'll be getting this straight to the point." I nodded then he gave a smile.
 
"I've never done this before to my previous artists. It's not that I'm experimenting but I would like this project for you to be able to.." he started saying many things.
 
I sighed then said, "I thought that this'll be straight to the point?" 
 
He stopped ranting and cleared his throat.
 
"You'll be on 'We Got Married'." he said.
 
I was totally shocked. I gave him a are-you-kidding-me look but he just shook his head. So I raised my eyebrow and silently asked, "Who?"
 
I think he got my question so he answered,
 
"He's from EXO, EXO's maknae, Oh Sehoon."