The Day of the Party Part 3

Media Knows? I'm Screwed!

 

A/N: I changed the previous chapter already. Read it first if you haven't. Thank you.

BG Music: http://www.youtuberepeat.com/watch?v=naN5Nn71_7U

 

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

 

EUNHEE'S POV

 

I looked away and took a sip of my drink again but wrong move. I saw Taemin oppa ordering a drink on my other side. I looked down and breathed deeply. I glanced at the EXO members who were happily talking to each other then I gazed at the pool area then there, I saw the maknaes playing in the pool. I searched the place thoroughly again.

 

 

 

I let out the breath that I unconsciously held.

 

 

 

“You have to thank our manager for not letting the three guys come with us here,” Taemin oppa said while drinking his own Margarita. 

 

“I think I will. Another one, please.” I called for the girl again. She took my glass and made my drink. I really should. If you only know how the brains of the other three works… They’re more protective than my own real brothers!

 

 

 

“The two of us know about it already. The house thingy.” Jonghyun oppa said and looked at the bartenders. “And we’re not gonna tell the others.” He added. I looked at both of them with a very genuine smile on my face.

 

 

 

“In one condition,” Taemin oppa stated with a smirk on his face.

 

I know that look! NOOO! The smile on my face faded in merely just a second and pouted. 

 

 

 

“Don’t tell them that we came here.” I looked at him with a bewildered face. I turned and looked at Jonghyun oppa with wide eyes.

 

 

 

“That’s it?” I asked him.

 

 

 

“Yeah,” He smiled. “They don’t know that hyung let us come here.” My smile grew bigger and bigger until I can’t see anything anymore. I hugged him tight, tighter than he expected then I kissed him on the cheek. I went back to my seat.

 

 

 

“Thank you.” He nodded and smiled at me then sipped his drink.

 

 

 

“How about me?” Taemin oppa said with a pout on his face. I shook my head proudly.

 

 

 

“Then I’m gonna tell them without any-” His sentence was cut off by my hug. He patted my back and kissed me on my forehead. I felt that my heart fluttered, butterflies in my stomach were going crazy. I pulled away and looked at him, suspiciously.

 

 

 

“What?!” He asked innocently. I didn’t answer him. I finished my drink then I ran to my room. I changed my clothes with a gray one-piece bikini then I put on a short black shorts.

I put lotion on my skin.  I took a robe and towel from my bag and off I went to the pool area.

 

~o~o~o~o~o~o~

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

Eunhee went straight to the nearest pool lounge chair when she got there. She placed her robe and towel on it. Despite the face that it was night time, she had her sunglasses on. She ordered a drink and lied on the chair. The drink came then she took sips once in a while. 

 

 

She was oblivious that every single thing that she did after coming was observed by all the guys there, including Hyun Seong. They stopped all the things that they were doing just to stare at her.

 

 

 

Taemin looked around and saw the guys looking intently at her. Jonghyun already recovered but the others haven’t. Taemin swam to his hyung and nudged his chest with his elbow lightly.

 

 

 

“Is Tao’s power for real?” He joked and looked at the guys who were not moving from their places while looking at her. Ah Young was chuckling because of their funny faces.

 

 

 

Jonghyun shrugged then swam again. Taemin playfully smiled and followed his hyung.

 

 

 

The leaders were the first one to recover from their team but they came back to staring at her when they saw her remove her shorts and was ready to jump to the pool but Taemin stopped her.

 

 

 

He whispered something to her then they both laughed. Jonghyun and Ah Young chuckled. The EXO members came back to their senses and started doing their own doings again.

 

 

 

“She’s so-” Sehun said but he was cut off by a slapped on his lips. She looked at his Luhan hyung.

 

 

 

“Yah! Why slap me?!” Luhan just smiled sweetly at him then his wet hair. But then Luhan pushed his head to the water. He was laughing while the poor maknae was struggling.

 

 

 

Tao, Xiumin, Baekhyun and D.O were playing tag in the pool. The ball went to Eunhee who was getting ready to jump again. She took the ball and jumped with it. The ball went to the guys' side. She was unaware that she jumped in the deepest part of the pool.

 

 

 

“EUNHEE-YAH!” “PARK EUNHEE!” “MS.EUNHEE!” “YOU BRAT!” Everyone yelled. Taemin and Jonghyun know that she isn’t a good swimmer and that part is 7 FT DEEP!!

 

 

 

“Chanyeol hyung! Kris hyung!” Taemin shouted to the guys who were nearest to her. The two giant guys swam to her but before they could reach her. She emerged from the water and whipped her hair back.

 

 

 

“Oh? Why?” She looked at the guys who were looking worriedly at her. Chanyeol and Kris grabbed her waist.

 

 

 

She looked at Taemin and Jonghyun and she knew that she was in trouble. Chanyeol and Kris took her to the shallow part.

 

 

 

“Are you gonna be okay?” Chanyeol asked and looked at her.  She looked around and everyone look concerned.

 

 

 

 She nodded then smiled widely. “Take me there again, please.” She pointed at the deepest part of the pool and said to the guys that was still holding her.

 

 

 

Chanyeol and Kris looked at Taemin and Jonghyun. The SHINee members shook their heads and Eunhee’s smile turned into a pout.

 

 

 

Suho who was watching the situation at the bar area stood up and finished his drink.

 

 

 

“So… Who’s in for a game of tag underwater? I’m it!” He smiled then jumped where Kai, Chen, Lay and Baekhyun were.

 

 

 

Kai and Lay were fast to avoid him but not Chen. Suho tapped Chen. “Sorry.” Then he quickly swam away from him.

 

 

 

“OHHH GUYS! BETTER RUN- I MEAN SWIM NOW!” He shouted then started swimming to Sehun and Luhan. The bartenders laughed at their childishness.

 

 

 

“I never knew that celebrities are like this.” Hyun Seong commented then their laughter grew louder.

 

 

 

 

~o~o~o~o~o~o~

 

      

 

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EXO'S SUHO KIM JOONMYUN!

SARANGHAE, LEADER-SSHI!