A Few Hours Ago

Media Knows? I'm Screwed!

 

Author’s POV

 

 

 

A couple of hours ago before Eunhee woke up…

 

 

 

Kai’s POV

 

 

 

“Kai oppa! Kai oppa!” Oh my god! I can’t bear it already. She’s been calling me many times already and I’m pissed off! We just had our practice and I’m really really tired. I just wanna go home!

 

 

 

“I’m not your oppa so go away!!” I yelled at her. I’m sweet, handsome, kind, loyal and everything good that you’ll want to see in a guy but when I’m pissed off, if I say run, you run!

 

 

 

“Oppa! I just want to ask you about the steps for-” I smirked.

 

 

 

“Good move. It’s too cliché. Find a new way, b*tch!” then I brisk walked, AWAY FROM HER! If there really is an EXO Planet, I should have gone there a long time ago but I can’t. I continued to walk away from her.

 

 

 

“Op-” I was too pissed so I turned around and faced her.

 

 

 

“Can you just get a life, Seong Kyung Eun?!” Seong Kyung Eun’s a member of SM’s new girl group. Actually, she's the leader. Tssss.. She became a leader with this attitude?! 

 

 

 

“Please! Stop messing with EXO Members’ lives! We are not your oppas! We are not yours so stop spreading rumors!”

 

 

 

I really don’t get this girl! She’s crazy! She started telling the trainees that she dated most of the EXO members! I haven’t dated anyone, well... a serious one, in my entire life! And I will never date a girl like her!

 

 

 

“Tssss… Why are you so pissed?” She raised her eyebrow and walked away. “You’re so cheap!” I said then walked out of the building.

 

 

 

I sat on the seat of the van, thank goodness! Nobody’s here, and furiously punched the space beside me. That girl made my mood darker! Aisht! I can’t take her. Then I heard I chuckle.

 

 

 

“What’s the problem, dude?” Baekhyun hyung patted my thigh then I moved. He sat beside me and closed the door.

 

 

 

“Speak.” He calmly said. “I just don’t know what to do with that psycho-girl anymore!! She’s been nagging me again! That ljhfbuhidsfbnuredshbefbnhvuyirfbhbfvugrbvau!” I frantically narrated to him.

 

 

 

 

 Baekhyun hyung placed his hand on my back. “Breathe in. Breathe Out. Breathe in. Breathe Out. You okay now?” I nodded and smiled at him. Baekhyun hyung and Suho hyung are my angels.

 

 

 

“Oh! Hyung! Can I borrow your car? I forgot something in my unit! I just realized it now! Please. Please. Please.” I begged him. I’m so foolish! Why did I forget my iPad?

 

 

 

“How about our schedule?” He asked. “I’ll just go directly there after I got my iPad.” I replied.

 

 

 

 He grabbed his keys from his pocket and gave it to me. “Just don’t ruin my car, okay? A simple scratch and your dead, arasso?” I nodded. “Arassoyo! Annyeong!”

 

 

 

 

I got out of the van and walked to the parking lot while tossing the keys. “How can I live without those crazy hyungs?” I smiled to myself. I found the car, opened it and got in. I pressed play on the player and started the engine.

 

----------

 

I stopped behind a van. It says ‘YG Entertainment’ at the back. YG’s company van. Omo! Omo! Park Eunhee’s from YG, right? Maybe she’s here already. I got out of the car and walked to the front of our building. I glanced at the van and I saw that Eunhee’s manager is trying to wake her up but no response from her.

 

 

 

I walked to them then I saw the driver getting out of the van. Maybe the manager asked the driver to carry her. It’s my chance.

 

 

 

“Ahjusshi, it’s okay. I’ll do it,” I stopped the ahjusshi. “But-” He complained but I went closer to the manager and talked to her. “I’ll do it,” I said. She looked up and stared at me.

 

 

 

“Are you one of her neighbors? EXO Member?” She asked. I nodded. I carried Eunhee, bridal way. I waited for the manager because she was getting Eunhee’s things. I looked at her and smiled.

 

 

 

I removed the strands of hair that covered her face. “No wonder that you’re one of the top actresses today,” I whispered. I don’t know if I was talking to her or to myself.

 

 

 

“Kaja,” I heard the manager-noona said. We reached her room. Manager-noona opened the door of her unit. I went inside. Manager-noona opened the door of her bedroom. I went inside and gently put her on the bed.

 

 

 

Our units are the same but maybe she made some changes here that’s why it looks kind of better. Girls. Girls. They surely have time for this.

 

 

 

“Kamsahamnida,---?”

 

 

 

“Kai.” I bowed to her.

 

 

 

“Kamsahamnida, Kai-sshi.” She thanked me with a smile. Even Manager-noona is pretty. I can say that YG Ladies are all pretty but Eunhee is still the pretties for me.

 

 

 

“I’ll leave now.” I bowed again. I looked at Eunhee. She really looks like a Princess. She looks so innocent, so vulnerable. I sighed. I smiled at Manager-noona and left.

 

 

 

I looked at mywatch. “Sh*t! I’m late!” I ran out of her unit. Thank goodness! My unit is just beside hers. I got my iPad and went to our next schedule.

 

 

Tsssss. Is there anything magical about her? I remembered her sleeping figure. Just thinking about that removedmy bad memories about that stupid I can’t stop smiling throughout the day!