ChanHee Shipper

Media Knows? I'm Screwed!

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

 

 

I had a nice sleep inside the van even though it was just for a couple of minutes. Every second of sleep is really important to us.

 

 

 

 I went inside the studio and go straight to the dressing room. I saw a couple of clothes, gothic clothes on the rack and a guy fixing his pants. He was wearing one of the clothes already. He looks good in that blue gothic aristocrat cravat shirt and white pants but I’ll look better if I was the one who wore it. Call me conceited, I’m just telling the truth.

 

 

 

I sat on one of the seats in front of the mirror. I looked at the guy again. He’s kind of familiar. Manager-hyung said that he was from YG Entertainment. I don’t know what got inside our CEO’s head and he’s starting to work with CEO of YG now. It’s too rare, you know?

 

 

 

I wasn’t complaining or something but I really think that something’s going on or- I shouldn’t be thinking about it. Work is work. I think its better this way. We get to communicate with other artists.

 

 

 

The hairstylist was styling my light brown hair. I looked at the guy and it seems like he wasn’t feeling good. He looked so innocent but looks can be deceiving. He was finished. I think he was waiting for me. He saw me looking at him. He just looked at me through the mirror with a bored expression. I smirked at him and looked away.

 

 

 

Why do I feel like something’s not right here?

 

---------------------

 

After a few minutes, I was all-set! I was wearing a black version of the gothic aristocrat cravat shirt and black pants. Dark make-up, I never knew that I’ll look handsome with it, and my hair is already styled. The guy went out of the dressing room for a while now. He was kind of pissed. I once again looked at the mirror, smiled and walked out of the room.

 

 

 

The moment I closed the door, I heard the sound of the camera. “They’re starting already,” I whispered to myself. I walked to the set when I met my manager.

 

 

 

“Hyung, am I late?” I asked him. I’m a little bit nervous because I don’t want to screw up! This is a rare collaboration, I don’t know what to call it but I really don’t want to screw up.

 

 

 

“No, you’re not. They are taking solo photos of the guy, or should I say Kwon Young Don-sshi. You can sit right there,” He pointed to the wooden chair behind the staff.

 

 

 

“Just wait for your turn. Park Eunhee-sshi will come out in a few minutes. You can talk to her while waiting,” I smiled. Everyone knows that I like Park Eunhee. I don’t need to pretend. Actually, when my manager-hyung told me that I’ll be working with her, I was literally jumping all over Suho hyung’s place. I can remember their sad faces! I’m so lucky to have this handsome face. If I don’t have this, I won’t be able to work with her.

 

 

 

I looked again at the set. I didn’t know that we’ll be working with another guy until he told me in the van. I hate manager-hyung for not saying it earlier. I sat on the wooden chair. I got my phone and made a video call for starcall. I raised the phone and started talking.

 

 

 

“Annyeong haseyo, Exo-K-eui Chanyeol imnida. I’m now working alone for a photoshoot. Exo-K members have their own activities today so I’m alone. Everything is fine and we’re practicing hard for the concert. Oh! Do I look good? Gothic concept is amazing. I’ll definitely work hard in this,” I stopped when I felt that someone touched my shoulders.

 

 

 

“Annyeong haseyo, Park Eunhee-imnida!” she waved to the camera. “I’ll be working with her today!” I said excitedly. We both clapped then she talked again. “We’ll be working hard today, everyone. Please wait for the magazine and I'm pretty sure that you’ll love it.” I looked at her. She glanced at me and mouthed ‘Hwaiting’. She looked at the camera again. “HWAITING! ANNYEONG!” We said together then I stopped the call.

 

 

 

“Kamsahamnida. Eunhee-sshi,” I bowed at her. She smiled at me. OMG! That beautiful smile of hers. I’m totally addicted to it. My insides was like it was gonna burst out of happiness in just a minute. I’ll definitely visit the forum for ChanHee later and- “Chanyeol-sshi, Is it okay that Eunhee-sshi do it first?” My amazing thoughts were cut by the photographer. I looked at Eunhee. She was in a beautiful black and blue gothic dress. Her hair was braided. She was wearing dark make-up but she still looks innocent for me.

 

 

 

“Neh. It’s okay,” I nodded then Eunhee got ready for her shots.

 

_____

 

 

I just finished my solos. It was time for couple shots. The YG Artists will go first. I was walking, heading to our dressing room when I accidentally heard Eunhee’s conversation with her manager, while I was passing by the girls’ dressing room. I didn’t mean to eavesdrop but I stayed there to hear the conversation. I leaned my back on the wall, closed my eyes and listened.

 

 

 

“Eonnie! I don’t think I can do it! Of all the things that he  did-”

 

 

 

“Just forget about it for a while. This is work, Eunhee. Work is work,”

 

 

 

“What if he does that again? What will you do? I won’t-”

 

 

 

“No, trust me. He won’t. There are many people here and I think he won’t risk it. He’s an idol too, Eunhee. He won’t risk ruining his image,”

 

 

 

“I don’t know what to do. What if Young Don willl-”

 

 

 

I didn’t hear the rest when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and looked at the guy who interrupted. The guy they were talking about. The guy she is afraid of. I observed him from head to toe. He looked at me with his forever bored expression.

 

 

 

“They’re calling you,” He pointed at the stylist-noona. I glanced at Young Don and I coldly said, “Thank you.” He removed his hand from my shoulder then I walked to our dressing room. Whatever it is that Eunhee’s afraid of, I’m going to protect her.

 

-----------------------

 

 

MEET HYUNKI OPPA, JUNGSOO OPPA AND JOONGKI OPPA!

Cute brothers, right? =)

 

Guys! Sorry for not updating for a while! I don't want to spoil everybody but starting on this point, I'll write 12EXO-Eunhee interactions more! They'll be closer and I'm a fan of stories with a lot of conflicts so I think I'll do that to my story too.

Don't hate on Young Don! I love the Kwon Twins but I can't think of anyone. I'm really sorry!

Would you like to have a background music everytime you read a chapter? I just want to ask for your opinion. For me, I think I'll be able to feel it more with music, but if you don't like, it's okay. I'm doing my best so that my readers won't be disappointed.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

Almost all my subscribers are silent readers. You guys! I still love you though! 

Wait for my next update and

ENJOY! HAPPY 500 VIEWS! ^^