Talk with the President and My Family

Media Knows? I'm Screwed!

Eunhee's POV

 

 

 

I was in front of the President's office. I knocked on the door and waited patiently.

 

 

 

"Come in." I heard the President said. I twisted the knob then entered his office. I saw him inspecting on his computer the place where I'll be staying starting the next day. He turned his seat and faced me.

 

 

 

"You may seat, Eunhee." I sat comfortably on a leather seat in front of his office table. This was the first time that I'll talk about it with him.

 

 

 

"Are you really sure that you want to move?" He asked me. "Neh, Sajangnim." He nodded. "And you're moving in Celebrity Village?" He put his clasped hand on his table and looked at me. "Neh, Sajangnim."

 

 

 

" I checked the place earlier and did you know that all of the celebrities living in your building are guys?" My eyes widened in shock. I have checked the place but I didn't check about who'll be my neighbors. Wel, nobody was there when I went and the people working there didn't tell me but everyone were like surprised to see me there. It was like I was the first girl that they've seen there. It was weird.

 

 

 

"Aniyo, Sajangnim." He moved out of his seat and took the seat across mine.

 

 

 

He placed his crossed arm over his chest and just stared at me.

 

 

 

"Just don't let the media know about who'll be with you." I blinked my eye innocently because I really don't know what he was talking about.

 

 

 

"Waeyo, Sajangnim? It's the celebrity village so It's okay if the media will know about it and I've been living with my older brothers so I'll be fine." then I added, "And no one can enter the village except the ones living there. Media can't enter and it's like the secret place for celebrities. I wanted to move there because I want to have some privacy and living with guys won't let me change my decision of living there, Sajangnim."

 

 

 

He sighed heavily. "Just be careful there, okay? Strictly no dating." He stood up and went back to his table. "You're a dead meat if you break that rule and again, don't let the media know about it." I stood up from my seat and went behind his table to give him a hug. I hugged him. He hugged me back.

 

 

 

"Thank you, YG Appa. I promise. No relationship and I won't let the media know about it." He patted my head. "Go home and fix your things. I'll call some employees to help you, okay?" I broke the hug and held his hand."Neh, sajangnim. Kamsahaeyo." Then I smiled cheekily. 

 

 

I grabbed my bag from my seat earlier and went to the door. "Be careful of those SM Guys." I heard him say. I opened the door and went. "Neh. Annyeong higaeseyo!" Then I closed the door. I went to the elevator and when I was on the ground floor, I went straight to the parking lot. There I met my manager and she accompanied me to my place.

 

-----------------------

 

I was fixing my things when I recalled what Sajangnim said earlier. My eyes widened and I covered my mouth with both of my hands.

 

 

 

"Be careful of those SM Guys."  

 

 

So I'm living with guys from SM Entertainment?! I hope it's SUPER JUNIOR or.. or... SHINEE!! My cute oppas. I really hope that it's SHINee. I'll be fine living with them! I'll be having my girl talk with Key oppa, dance with Taemin, I'm good in dancing too, joke with Onew oppa, go to gym with Minho oppa and Jonghyun oppa. That'll be fun!!

 

 

 

The thought made me more excited! Hahahaha! "I can't wait to move! I can't wait to move~" I was literally jumping on my bed while singing when I heard a knock on my door. It opened and my eomma came in. She was crying then I stopped jumping in my bed. I went down from my bed and hugged her. 

 

 

 

"Eomma! Don't Cry." I wiped her tears with my thumb. "It's just that I'll miss my youngest and only daughter." She said while sniffing and sobbing. I chuckled then smiled at her.

 

 

 

"You still have my kind, obedient and handsome oppas even though they're kind of naughty sometimes," I whispered the last parts to my eomma then she chuckled. Then I saw my 3 brothers standing at the doorway. My oldest brother, Hyunki oppa, gave me a smile. My second to the oldest brother, Youngsoo oppa, gave me two thumbs up and my third and closest brother, Joongki oppa, did a mehrong to me.

 

 

 

"You wanna die?" I mouthed to Joongki oppa. He chuckled. I smiled to them and gave them each a flying kiss then they left.

 

 

 

I think my eomma saw what we did then she smiled. She fixed my hair and kissed my cheeks. "Just be careful, okay? We'll really miss you. You're appa doesn't want to go with me in you room. He doesn't like emotional things like this." We both laughed then I hugged her tightly.

 

 

 

"I'll miss you too, eomma. I'll visit here as often as I can and I'll be keeping in touch with you."

 

 

 

She smiled. "Just don't over work yourself, okay?" I nodded. She wiped my face then left my room.

 

 

 

 I sat on my bed and continued folding my clothes. I felt that a tear fell from my eyes. I wiped it with the back of my hand. I placed my luggage with the boxes that I'll bring tomorrow. I stood up and went outside of my room. "I think everyone is asleep." I went down and roamed around our house and touched every surface that I could reach. I went at the top of the stairs and looked at our house. "I will truly miss this place," I said then I felt an arm around my shoulders.

 

 

 

"This place will surely miss you." I looked at Joongki oppa and he pulled me in a hug. "and I'll miss you too, our Princess." 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Next Chapter! She will move then she'll finally meet the boy group of her life! Stay tuned! 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

KAMSAHAMNIDA!