The Day Before Moving Out

Media Knows? I'm Screwed!

Eunhee's POV

 

 

I just finished my CF Shoot with Dara eonnie and SHINee oppas for Etude House. I was in our company van and I was sitting beside a really quiet Ssantokki. This was rare but I think that she was too tired to talk to me.

 

 

 

I adjusted the car seat and lied down.

 

 

 

"Dara eonnie, Can you get my blanket there at the back. The yellow one," I asked her with my eyes closed.

 

 

 

"Oh! Sure!" I felt that she shifted from her seat. I was too tired to open my eyes.

 

 

 

"Eonnie, Can-" I talked then I just felt that someone's covering me with my blanket.

 

 

 

"Gomawo, eonnie." I talked sleepily.

 

 

 

"That's nothing. I'll wake you up when we're there already so sleep tight, Park Maknae, " she told me while brushing her hands on my hair. I was really tired and the only reply that I managed was a nod.

 

-----------

 

My world is shaking. Why is it shaking? Wae? Wae?

 

 

 

"Yah! Pretty Princess~ Wake up! We're here." I felt like someone's violently shaking me.

 

 

 

"PARK EUNHEE! WAKE UP OR I'LL CALL GAHO SO HE CAN EAT YOU ALIVE!!" then SLAAAAAAAAP!

 

 

 

I opened my eyes and shouted, "WHO DARES TO SLAP ME?!" I adjusted from my position then I saw Dara eonnie standing outside the van with her arms crossed on her chest.

 

 

 

"I dare. Now, will you please just get up there and Sajangnim is waiting for you up there," she pointed at the seventh floor of the YGE Building. I saw a man standing near the window and looking directly at us. 

 

 

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! Eonnie! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" I asked her while getting my things from the van and fixing myself.

 

 

 

"I've been shaking you for freaking 5 minutes and you're still not waking up." I got my mirror in my bag and looked at myself.

 

 

 

"Thank you, eonnie. I have to go," I kissed her on the cheek.

 

 

 

"I love you! Take care!" I kissed her once again and entered the building.

 

 

 

"Annyeong, Eunhee-ah," The security guard greeted. "Annyeong, ahjusshi!"

 

 

 

I was waiting for the elevator when someone tapped me on my shoulder. 

 

 

 

"Oh! Seungri oppa, Annyeong!" he chuckled.

 

 

 

"Why are you in such a hurry?" Suddenly, the elevator opened.

 

 

 

"You coming in?" He nodded. We entered the elevator together. He pressed number three.

 

 

 

"Where are you going?" He asked me.

 

 

 

"Seventh floor, oppa." He pressed the seven button then suddenly turned around and cupped my face.

 

 

 

"YAH! WHAT DID YOU DO?! YOU DID SOMETHING BAD?!" he frantially asked but I slapped his hands away from my face.

 

 

 

"YAH! YAH! YAH! I didn't! What are you thinking? I'm not like you." I feigned an angry-face to him.

 

 

 

"We'll talk about my place. That's all."

 

 

 

"I totally forgot that you'll move." He ruffled my hair.

 

 

 

"Aisht! Jinjja! I'm one of the top actresses here in Korea so don't do that again." He smiled.

 

 

 

"And I'm one of the hottest maknae in KPOP so I have the rights to do it." Then he ruffled my hair again. The elevator door opened.

 

 

 

"I'll come to your house some time. Take Care." He kissed my head then went out.

 

 

 

"I'm so excited to move out and live in my beautiful condominium." I said to myself while clapping and singing happily.

 

-------------

 

Suho's POV

 

I was making my delicious midnight snack when I heard a knock on the door.

 

 

 

"JUST OPEN THE DOOR! WHY KNOCK?' I was mixing in a big bowl all the junk foods that I saw inside the kitchen cabinet. We were not allowed to eat this kind of foods when we were with our manager. Stupid diet.

 

 

 

" Hyung! Where are you?" Someone shouted from the living room.

 

 

 

"I'm in the kitchen. Wait for me there." I was eating chocolate chip cookies while going to the living room.

 

 

 

"Hyung!  Let me have one too." Sehun stood up from the sofa and went to grab one of my cookies but I slapped his hand.

 

 

 

"Awww! I just-"

 

 

 

"No! Why are you here, by the way? You should be resting now, kid," he suddenly was jumping and clapping all over the place.

 

 

 

"Yah! Wae?!" I grabbed my slipper and was ready to throw it at him. He stopped. I put the slipper down and took some food in the bowl when he grabbed the almost-in-my-mouth cookie then looked at me.

 

 

 

"Park Eunhee is living with us!" he told me then jumped and clapped again and stopped again.

 

 

 

"Not literally living with us but she'll be living at the empty condominium in front of yours! You're one lucky guy, hyung." He patted my back.

 

 

 

I stared at him for quite some time and raised my left eyebrow.

 

 

 

"So what?" It was his turn to stare at me but the difference wa he was staring at me with his mouth wide open.

 

 

 

"You know that I don't really care about actresses like her. Tell ChanYeol. He's a big fan of hers."

 

 

 

"But hyung-" then he grabbed another cookie from my bowl but I slapped his hand again.

 

 

 

"Yah! That's-! Just go back to your house! Now!" he pouted and sighed heavily.

 

 

 

"Neh, hyung," he was slowly walking to the door when he turned around to face me again.

 

 

 

"Hyu-." I gave him a glare. "Tsss. So pblivious. He's really getting old," he quickly went back to his condo.

 

 

 

I sat down on the sofa and tried to find a good show at this hour when I suddenly saw a commercial for a Healthy Drink. I was so mesmerized with the beauty of the girl when I saw her name at the corner of the screen. It says 'Park Eunhee'.

 

 

 

I think I heard that name. Ahhhh! She was the one Sehun's talking about! I REALLY AM A LUCKY GUY!!! I ate my cookie while thinking about what to do when I finally meet her.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Guys! First Chapter! I'm updating this at 12:11 AM. You're comments are loved. Really. I'll try to answer all your comments. Those comments will be my insipiration for my story. I'm open for suggestions. You can just PM me and if I like your idea then I'll be writing it out. 

COMMENTS GUYS! ♥