The Day of the Party Part 1

Media Knows? I'm Screwed!

 


A/N: I’ll be writing two parts for the Party Day. ENJOY!

BG Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMsEV4XsWZM&feature=BFa&list=UU6ABdKwQW9JiRLkJcz-pdNg

 

~o~o~o~o~o~o~

 

Eunhee’s POV

 

 

 

IT’S TIME TO PARTY!! Well, maybe later. EXO-K and I were inside Suho oppa’s place. Each of us was doing their own work for the party. It’s been hours since we started. Suho oppa introduced me again to the members and made me feel comfortable working with them. I got a little closer to them that we decided to put down the formalities to each other.

 

 

 

Suho told us about our designated tasks. Kyungsoo oppa and he are the cooks. Baekhyun oppa and Chanyeol oppa are chosen for the decorations while Sehun and Kai are the ones to negotiate with the owner of the Pool Resort just blocks from us. AND ME, he said that I need to distract EXO-M but I insisted on helping them cook. I’ll just do it later. They’re probably still tired by this hour.

 

 

 

We were cooking the second set of dishes already. I was wearing the blue apron that D.O gave to me. It is so cute that you’ll never know that he owns it.

 

 

 

“Kyungsoo oppa, who owns this? It looks so adorable for me!” I asked him while trying to chop the onions. I wiped the sweat on my forehead with my arm then I felt someone tugging my hair. I spun and looked at D.O. He was trying to tie my hair because it was hanging on my face already.

 

 

 

“Can’t cook with that look,” he smiled at me then tied a handkerchief around my hair.

 

 

 

“I don’t have a band. I’m sorry,” then he went back to cutting the bibimbap roll. I didn't even realized that my band was already broken. “It was my mom’s. It’s too girly so I’m not using it,” He added.

 

 

 

“It’s not that girly. Thanks anyway,” then we went back to work. We were so focused on cooking when we heard the door creaked. Sehun poked his head and looked at us.

 

 

 

“This needs oil, you know?” then they opened it widely and went in. He grabbed the remote control on the coffee table and switched the TV on. He and Kai sat on the sofa together.

 

 

 

“How did it go, Jong In?” Suho oppa asked while marinating the meat for barbecue later.

 

 

 

Kai went to the kitchen and took a piece of the bibimbap. “It was okay. I said that we’ll be there overnight. He said that we can use it anytime because nobody reserved it anyway,” He leaned on the table just beside me and looked at me with a so called kai's-y-smirk. I grimaced and took the onion.

 

 

 

“Get away from the table, y wannabe,” I calmly said. He made a face and went to Sehun’s side.

 

 

 

After hours of work, we were already finished with the food. Chanyeol oppa and Baekhyun oppa were back from buying the decorations while the 2 maknaes were just playing Starcraft. I just want to strangle them. They didn't even asked if we need any help.

 

 

 

I was busy cleaning up when the door bell rang. Chanyeol oppa immediately opened the door. I think he was talking to someone. I can’t see them from the kitchen then Chanyeol oppa bowed and closed the door.

 

 

 

“FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!” Sehun and Kai shouted together. They were literally trailing behind Chanyeol oppa. He set the food on the table and called us.

 

 

 

“Suho hyung! Kyungsoo! Eunhee! Let’s eat first!”

 

 

 

“Oh! We’ll be there!” then we placed the food that we cooked inside the bag that we'll bring later.

 

~o~o~o~o~o~o~

 

“Wash up a bit. You still have to distract them while we do the decorations there,” Suho oppa spoke while washing the used dishes.

 

 

 

“Neh!” I stood up and headed to the door when I heard Sehun talk.

 

 

 

“Can I come with her? I want to spend time with them, too,”

 

 

 

“Yeah. Sure. I think we’ll be okay there and you should tell them the location later. They still don’t know where it is,”

 

 

 

Sehun nodded and marched to the door. He smiled before walking past me. I went inside my unit and started to pack some things that are needed later and wash up.

 

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

 

I wore a denim shorts and a green simple shirt. I quickly headed to Kris oppa’s place. I was slowly walking to his place when I met XiuMin oppa in the hallway.

 

 

 

“Minseok oppa!” He shot up his head then smiled at me.

 

 

 

“Where are you going?”

 

 

 

“I’ll go meet the guys upstair-”

 

 

 

“No! No!” Thankfully, Kris oppa was in time to open the door. I spun XiuMin oppa and shoved him inside the room. I touched my fast beating heart and sighed deeply. I closed the door with my right foot and immediately looked for the mic.

 

 

 

“There it is!” I pointed at it while the two guys are still bewildered. I switched it on

 

 

 

“Hey guys! Please come to Kris oppa’s place if you don’t have anything to do today. This is Park Eunhee, signing off,” I tapped the mic and switched it off.

 

 

 

I twisted my body and looked at the two amused guys staring at me. I gave them a ‘why-are-you-staring-like-that-as-if-I-did-something-stupid look.

 

 

 

I sat on the couch and saw Kris oppa’s laptop on. OH MY GOSH! You won’t believe this but HE WAS LURKING IN AN INTERNATIONAL FANS’ FORUM! AND HE WAS COMMENTING BY THE NAME OF kristhemalegod! His comments are like just praising himself and some not that bad things about the other members! I never knew that he can do such things. tsk tsk tsk.

 

 

 

I tried to hold back my laughter but…

 

 

 

“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” I was having my good laugh when he closed the laptop and took it away from me.

 

(A/N: The blue font color is said in English)

 

What w-w-w-ere y-y-haha-you doing? Hahahaha! I d-didn’t know that you can do such things!” I said in between laughs. I touched my tummy because it was damn aching of too much laughter! I was still laughing so hard when the door opened.

 

 

 

Chen oppa, Tao, Luhan oppa and Sehun went inside. They stopped walking when they saw me laughing hard.

 

 

 

“What’s wrong with her?” Luhan oppa asked with disbelief written all over his face. The other guys shrugged. I tried to hold down my laughther and talk to them.

 

 

 

“Hey guys! Sorry about that. You can sit with me,” all of them sat beside me. I looked around, looking for someone when Tao answered the question in my mind.

 

 

 

“Composing,” I nodded then looked at them. I saw Kris oppa hugging his laptop and sitting far away from me then I chortled. He made a face and looked away. I stuck my toungue out to him and glanced at the others. I expected Lay to come but… I feel so bad. I’m still not that close to him like the others.

 

 

 

Luhan oppa was the one sitting beside and they were all waiting for me to talk. I cleared my throat and started my speech.

 

 

 

“I wanted you to be here so we could spend time with each other. I’m really sorry about yesterday because you saw me in a very miserable state and here I am,” they were just blankly staring at me. Another awkward moment here.

 

 

 

I clapped twice and went to Kris oppa’s side. He stood up from his seat and tried to run away with the laptop.

 

 

 

Come on! Let me borrow it,” I stomped my feet and pouted like a child having her tantrum. He just shook his head and didn’t give it to me.

 

 

 

I decided to not tell them about it, you know?”I smirked at him but he just raised his eyebrow.

 

 

 

What will you do?” He asked, still protectively hugging the poor gadget.

 

 

 

I’ll tell them what you’re doing earlier. I’ll tell them about your comments and they’ll be laughing at you like I did ear-

 

 

 

But before I finished my sentence he stretched his arms and gave the laptop to me.

 

 

 

Thank you, Kris the male god,” I bowed to him and settled down on my original place.

 

 

 

"What did you say to him?" Tao asked while munching biscuits that he got from Sehun.

 

 

 

"It was nothing," Kris oppa answered for me and I smirked evilly at him. 

 

 

 

I crossed my legs and opened the laptop. I opened the web and typed some websites.

 

 

 

facebook.com, tumblr.com, twitter.com, myspace.com, youtube.com and even asianfanfics.com. I don't write stories but I read some. And it is totally helpful. I used some stories to tease my celebrity friends about it. Especially the guys in YG Family. I had so much fun in that site!

 

 

 

I opened them with my secret accounts and started searching. They were just looking at me; anticipating, confused, and I don’t know the others. I straightened up again and playfully smiled at them. I raised an eyebrow and looked directly at Kris oppa.

 

 

 

I crossed my arms on my chest and asked them,

 

 

 

“So who wants to know what International fans think about them?”

 

 

 

Their faces lightened up and started raising their hands. I rubbed my hands. I placed my hand on the keyboard and started reading. I tried to use poker face to not spoil everybody but deep inside, I would've been lying on the floor while laughing hard and non-stop.

 

 

 

The fans are CRAZY! This is gonna be TOTALLY and VERY Interesting!

 

~o~o~o~o~o~o~

 

This fic need more love!! And Sehun agrees..

COMMENT (PLEASE!!) AND SUBSCRIBE (JEBAL!)

I'll give Kris to you if you will! Just kidding! Here's a cute gif of duizhang! 

Wait for the next part!