Glad or Not

Media Knows? I'm Screwed!

 

Eunhee's POV

 

We started filming again. Krystal introduced them to me. I was used to working with handsome, gorgeous men but they' were really different. I don't know. I felt like I had or wanted to be close to them or something. I didn't dare ask them about EXO-K because I didn't know if I was allowed to and they came with cameras and some staff of their own. They said that they have a show and they have to film their everyday lives for 3 months, like 2NE1TV. I forgot to tell you that I had too. It was for YG On Air but they'll only stay for 2 weeks because they'll only cover my stay here in China.

 

 

 

And I already know about EXO having two groups. Krystal explained it to me. We'd been shooting for 4 days with EXO-M and I was still not close to them. I was wearing a pink casual dress with flats today. We were filming some flashback scenes so I had to look younger than I was. I really like the dress. I wanna wear it again.

 

 

 

I was having a tour around the filming site. We were filming in a house with a garden. The garden was located in the backyard. I opened the backdoor and tooka deep breath. I walked to the center of the garden beside a fountain. There were a lot of beautiful flowers here. I spread my arms to my sides and twirled. Ahhhh... Fresh air. I felt like someone's looking at me.

 

 

 

I stopped and searched then I saw Luhan, leaning on the doorway and Xiu Min in a room at the second floor looking at me with sweet smile on their faces. I exchanged looks with both of them for a while. I blushed. I patted my cheeks lightly. Why do they have to look at me like that?! I turned around to hide my embarrassment.

 

 

 

I turned to the flowers to get away from the situation. They were in different colors and some of them were unfamiliar to me. I looked around for a bit then I walked to the fountain.

 

 

 

"LOTUS! LOTUS!" I was clapping and exclaimed happily. I really, really, really love Lotus. I touched it and it was so soft. Even though I'm dead-tired because of work, I'll just look at it then all the bad emotions will be gone. I'm always looking at it when I'm in a bad mood.

 

 

 

"Do you know that to Chinese, lotus symbolizes ultimate purity and perfection?" Someone stated. I looked at my right side and I saw Kris observing it too. I was staring at him when he glanced at me and smiled. Oh Gosh! He looked cool and cold when I first met them but HIS SMILE WAS TO DIE FOR! His eyesmile was just gaaaahhh! No words can explain what I was feeling! I think I was turning into an obsessed fan! No. No. That wouldn't do.

 

 

 

I turned away because I was blushing again for the second time! Why does EXO have perfect members?! Aigo! 

 

 

 

 

Kris sat on the edge of the fountain. "It's very beautiful here. I haven't seen places like this for a while." He looked up then closed his eyes. It was too peaceful to look at. With the sunrays lightening up his calm face and the flowers around us, I just want to stare at him in this moment.

 

 

 

He looked down. "Eunhee sshi." He said. "Hmmm." then I looked at him. "I want to befriend you. Is it okay?" He asked, still looking down. "Why not?" I said then he looked up and smiled at me. I smiled at him too.

 

 

 

"I'm Park Eunhee." I raised my right hand in front of me.

 

 

 

"Let's shake hands and be friends." He grinned then shook my hand. I grinned back.

 

 

 

"Eunhee-ah! It's your turn!" Sunji eonnie shouted from the door.

 

 

 

"Neh!" I looked at Kris then I hooked my right arm to his left arm. He looked at me, shocked by what I did. I faced him and slightly moved my head to the left to indicate that we should go now. He nodded, smiled and we entered the house together.

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

After filming the flashback scenes, we had to shoot another scene. We had to finish all of our scenes here in just a month and there were quite a lot. I wore a black fitted mini dress and killer heels now. I was used to it. This kind of outfit was like my everyday style already. I always act like a bad girl. Loner, emotionless, heartless, angry, a bully, name it! I acted it all out, for sure. My stylist put a lot of make up to make me look more mature. She told me to wear the glasses and hold a coat so I did. 

 

 

 

I came out of the dressing room when I saw EXO-M filming for their show. I stood beside Tao. I put my arm around his shoulder and beamed at him. Kris introduced me to the camera.

 

 

 

"Oh! This is Park Eunhee. She's one of the main cast here." I bowed.

 

 

 

"Ni hao. Wo shi Park Eunhee. Hen gao xing neng ren shi ni. (Hello. I'm Park Eunhee. Nice to meet you.)" I waved to the camera with a big smile on my face.

 

 

 

"How do you feel working with EXO-M?" The cameraman asked.

 

 

 

"I'm really happy and honored to work with my seniors. They're really bright and fun to be with." I replied. "Park Eunhee! EXO-M! You're next!" The director shouted. "Oh! We have to go. Bye Bye!" I waved to the camera then went to where the scene will be shooting. 

 

 

 

The house was big so we have a lot of places to film here. Luhan, Chen and Xiu Min were acting as my old and good friends while Kris, Lay and Tao were my new and rich friends. We started filming. It was really fun making the scene. I founnd it hard to act when I was looking at Luhan and Xiu Min. The scene earlier always replay in my mind when I look at them but as a professional, I composed myself. Their mistakes made me laugh. 

 

 

 

"CUT!" The director shouted through the megaphone.

 

 

 

"Next scene." The director added. Seung Ho oppa and Krystal did their scene. I was watching them when Kris poked my cheek. I glared at him. He grinned then pinched my cheek.

 

 

 

I slapped his hand. "Kris sshi!" I angrily hissed but I made sure that he will be the only one that will hear or I'll be dead. "That's oppa for you." He patted my head then walk away. I followed him outside then I saw EXO-M members talking to each other. 

 

 

 

"Annyeong haseyo." I bowed to them. They bowed back.

 

 

 

"Your Korean is really good especially you three." then I pointed at Luhan, Xiu Min and Chen.

 

 

 

"We're Koreans." Xiu Min and Chen stated together.

 

 

 

"Jinjjayo?" I asked them, shocked. They nodded.

 

 

 

"I'm Kim Min Seok and he's Kim Jong Dae," Xiu Min said.

 

 

 

"Wahhhhh~" I looked at them amazed. They laughed. Am I amusing to them? Tsss.

 

 

 

"But you really are good in Korean," I said.

 

 

 

"You sometimes come to Korea, right?" Well, I'm not really a fan it's just that Krystal told me about it. They nodded.

 

 

 

"Actually, we'll be going there after filming here," Xiu Min said.

 

 

 

"Really?! I'll have my break after filming here. maybe we can hang out together. But where do you stay?" I asked. I wa just curious. It was not that I'll be visiting them in their house or stalk them or something.

 

 

 

"Do you know the Celebrity Village?" Luhan asked me. "Yeah! I actually just moved there." I replied. "What building do you stay in?" I added. It was like I was interviewing them or something. Then Tao said, 

 

 

 

"We live in the same building with EXO-K."  

 

 

Should I be glad about it? I'm seriously dead.

 

 

-----------------------------

 

Okay! So I think they'll be coming to Korea again and she'll be living with the whole EXO now! Giddy! Giddy!

COMMENTS PLEASE! IT REALLY MOTIVATES ME TO UPDATE OFTEN. 

MORE COMMENTS, BETTER!

ENJOY!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

HI AND THANK YOU TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBER, lauravuong.