Freaking Sugar

Media Knows? I'm Screwed!

 

A/N: Chanyeol won the poll. Sehun's the second one. Here's my very late update. I'm sorry.
Please leave a comment. Thank you.
I can't post a BG Music because I'm on mobile so.. Sorry about that too. :'(
 
~o~o~o~o~o~
 
 
Eunhee's POV
 
I postponed the punishment day. Well.. It's just that I haven't thought of a punishment. The other members suggested that I should just put them in a bag and hang them upside down on a tree or pull their fingernails with pliers and remove them slowly or put them inside a room that is full of yuckie insects. They said that those were just small things. I actually thought about it for consideration but no... I have my own way. Just not today.
 
It was a rainy afternoon and I was craving for a hot and sweet coffee. I wanted to go to a cafe near here but it was raining really hard. I went to the kitchen to look for sugar and coffee. The heater was already on but I still feel cold. I opened the jar with the sugar when...
 
"eh? No more? What am I doing with the sugar these days?!" I stamped my feet and went outside to ask my very HANDSOME and CHARMING neighbors for maybe 3-4 teaspoons of sugar?
 
I was closing the door when I heard the elevator's DING! maybe it was Suho oppa so I just continued walking. I stopped in front of Chanyeol oppa's place and knocked three times. I waited but then I heard voices. I saw five guys talking with their jacket and hair a little bit wet from the rain.
 
"Oppa! Open up!" I knocked again and pressed the doorbelland before the group of guys can look up, I pished the door that Chanyeol oppa opened and entered without greeting him.
 
"So?!" he asked. He raised his eyebrow and crossed him arms on his bare chest. Well... It's good but not as toned as my brothers'. 
 
I just kept quiet. I the TV when I heard keys and the group of guys talking to each other. It wouldn't be a big deal if they were just EXO but no. It's Super Junior! Even though I like them, I just can't go out fro my unit and run to them with a paper and a pen and say, "Can I have your autograph? I live here. With EXO. And I 'm the only girl her." 
 
They may thoughtthat I'm crazy or they'll laught at me or even think that they're gang me! That was over but THEY CAN'T KNOW! THEY JUST CAN'T"
 
With all the chaos inside my mind, I just said, " Mind closing that?" I looked over the door, removed my pink jacket then lied down on the sofa. He closed the door and faced me.
 
"So what do you think you're doing inside a half- man's house?" he asked. I scowled and changed the channel.
 
"Why is a guy half in this cold weather?" I questioned him back.
 
"Well... I'm not Baekhyun. Duh!" he moved forward and stared at me.
 
"Well... You just look like his ." I stood up, moved forward and didn't break the stare.
 
"Well... Super Junior's outside there. Are you staying here?" he moved forward again and he was looking down at me already.
 
"Well.. I obviously am staying here." I moved forward then I noticed that our faces were just inches from each other. We were staring at each other when he suddely looked at my lips with those eyes that I can't explain. He breathed and I can feel his hot breath on my face and despite the heater , I shivered. He was leaning forward again. He looked at my lips then in my eyes again. I was actually waiting for something.
 
Eh? What's with me?!
 
"Well..." He was gonna answer back when we heard the dooorbell rung.
 
Ring ding dong
 
We quickly pulled away from each other. ahmmm.. Okay. That was quite awkward. I went back to the sofa.
 
He peek at the hole then looked at me with wide eye. Eh?! What's with the look? Then it dawned to me!
 
"Yah! Quick! Go inside my room, now!" he swhispered but made sure that I can hear it. I quickly wore my slippers and entered his room.
 
"Get a shirt for me." he asked and so I did. I took a red shirt from his cabinet and gave it to him. He quickly wore it and was ready to open the door. He gave me two thumbs up so I closed the door but made sure that I left a small gap then he opened the door.
 
"Annyeong haseyo, sunbaenim!" he bowed. The other person laughed and patted his head.
 
"What's with the sunbaenim? I'm inside your house." he talked. Oh my! Don't tell me that it's Eunhyuk sunbaenim?! Why oh why?! This is not good!
 
I closed the door but I can still hear them. Chanyeol oppa cleared his throat.   
 
"Hyung, why are you here?" he rubbed his neck and smiled at him.
 
"Can't I visit my dongsaeng?" Eunhyuk sunbae answered with his mischievous smile.
 
"Hyung, really. What is it?" Chanyeol oppa asked him.
 
"Do you still have the shirt that you borrowed from me? I just need it. Suho doesn't have a shirt that fits my style so.." he said. I opened the door slightly but wrong move!!
 
Eunhyuk sunbae looked at my direction. I closed it quickly. That was so close. I thought I was gonna be killed in that moment. I won't do it again.
 
Yay! I just needed some sugar! What happened to my life? Because of a freaking sugar, I'm in this situation! Argggg!
 
I didn't hear what they were talking about after. I just heard Eunhyuk sunbae said, "I'll look for it." then the doorknob turned. I looked around the room for a moment to look for a hiding place but to no avail. I gulped down and just stared at the doorknob.
 
I'm so gonna be dead!