Nihonjin

Media Knows? I'm Screwed!

 

A/N: I UPDATED!!!

BG Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNkufIySnDw&feature=related

 

~O~O~O~O~O~O~

 

 

Eunhee’s POV

 

I felt really comfortable when I woke up. I tried to cover my eyes when someone opened the curtain and the sunlight made the room bright. I sat up and looked around the unfamiliar room. I was trying to get back to sleep when I noticed someone staring at me.

 

A girl. A very pretty but scared girl! She was wearing a black over-sized shirt and a very messy hair! Oh no!!

 

I moved backward and the girl was moving away from me too.

 

“Hey! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to scare Tao. Please…. Just get away from me…” I was moving farther but when I placed my hand behind me…..

 

Uh-oh. I was out of the bed.

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” I fell from the bed, almost hitting my head. Thank goodness! I took a few martial arts lessons and I have good reflex!

 

I safely landed on the floor but I think I’ll get a bruise or two. I was trying to sit up when I hear someone chortled. I looked around and saw Oh Sehun laughing at me. I totally thought that Lay let me sleep in his room.

 

“YAH!” I yelled. He jolted and stopped laughing but there was still a small smile sketched on his face. Why are the maknaes like this?! Seungri oppa, Taemin oppa and now, Sehun?! I think Tao is the only normal one. Wait! Is he?

 

I looked at my right and saw a huge mirror beside the bed and when I say huge, IT IS HUGE!!!

 

 

I was staring at myself at the mirror when I heard someone entered the room.

 

“Eunhee, you’re awake!” Luhan oppa said and sat on the side of the bed nearest to me. He didn’t even help me stand. I straightened and sat beside him.

 

“Let me eat. I’m hungry!” Sehun feigned a sad face and rubbed his tummy. Luhan oppa smiled and patted my head.

 

“Get ready. You just eat with us here. I’ll call you in a few minutes.” He stood and dragged Sehun with him but before closing the door, he peeked and said, “I still have a few shirts there that you can change too. I’ll just take you upstairs later.” Then he closed the door.

 

I really thought that I was inside Lay’s room. How happy would I be if I saw his disarrayed bed hair and cute dimples in the morning instead of that MAKNAE BRAT!! Aisht!

 

I messed my hair and decided to change my shirt.

 

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

 

The thirteen of us were eating inside D.O oppa’s place which is at the same floor as Luhan. And Lay’s is just below us.

 

Why did he even bother taking me up here? He could just ask Kris, Xiu Min or Tao who was at the same level as his.

 

I really don’t have any idea of what’s going on in his mind.

 

D.O oppa and Lay as the eommas of the group decided to cook for us. We were munching and chatting happily but I can’t help to look at Lay, who was eating at the living room with Chen and Kai. I hadn’t seen him so chatty before. He was smiling to whatever they were talking about. Oh gosh! Those dimples!

 

“Kyungsoo oppa, I’ll just join them. Is it okay?” I pointed at the three guys. D.O oppa, Kris oppa and Suho oppa nodded. I took my plate with me and sat beside Kai.

 

“Hey guys!” I greeted happily and placed my plate on the coffee table.

 

“I’m finished eating. Just take the plate in the kitchen then I’ll wash it.” Lay said with a cold tone. He took his glass and plate and went inside the kitchen.

 

I was just sadly looking at him.

 

“Did I do something?” I asked Chen who was looking at Lay too.

 

“I don’t think so.” Kai answered then took a bite of his bread.

 

“Are you finished eating? I’ll take this inside.” Chen asked. Kai and I nodded. He then took our plates and followed Lay.

 

I looked again at Kai but he just shrugged and took the last bite of his bread. He smiled and drank his coffee.

 

I suddenly felt weight on my lap then I saw Tao’s head on it while he was watching an anime that Kai turned into just a little earlier. Then I felt another weight on my shoulder. It was Xiu Min oppa’s head this time.

 

“Aisht! Minseok!!” I shrieked. He just smiled at me and watched with the others.

 

Then just like an angel that had fallen from heaven, Luhan oppa sat on the other couch. I shrugged off Xiu Min oppa and sat beside Luhan oppa. I lied on the couch and placed my head on Luhan oppa’s lap. He smiled at me and started my hair.

 

I miss my oppas! This guys! Really. Then I saw Sehun sat on the other side of Luhan oppa and wrapped his arms around his waist.

 

YOU DIDN’T JUST?! I WAS HAVING MY SWEET TIME WITH MY ANGEL OPPA AND NOW THE DEVIL IS HERE!!

 

I slapped Sehun’s arm. HARD!

 

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!” He pulled away and started blowing his injured arm. I did a mehrong and lied on the sofa again. I glared at him then he glared back then he did a mehrong to me and I mehrong back and this cycle continued.

 

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

 

I totally forgot about Lay. Well, not totally but my mind was drifted away from thinking about him even in just a few minutes.

 

I grabbed my purse and decided to play some music. EXO was having their practice downstairs.

 

Yeah. The first floor has a practice room. They said that this building is really made for Idols.

 

I played the song “Aing! Aieru!” by Hey Say Jump! I was happily singing along with the Japanese song when I heard my phone ring.

 

It was Sunji eonnie calling. Maybe it’s an emergency? I took it and answered the call.

 

“Yoboseyo?” I spoke.

 

“Eunhee-ah..” she answered.

 

“Neh? Is there something wrong?”

 

“Nothing. I just want to tell you that someone’s gonna come and-”

 

Then I heard the door bell ring.

 

“There’s someone at the door. Wait for a while okay?”

 

“Okay.” Then she mumbled things that I didn't even bother to understand.

 

I put down the phone and walked to the door. I opened it and you can’t believe what who I saw standing just in front of my doorstep.

 

“Hi, Eunhee-chan.” He smiled and gave me a wave.

 

I just nodded and gave him a smile too. He entered my place then I saw Chanyeol looking intently at us. I gave him an apologetic smiled and closed the door. I looked again at the guy who was taking a tour inside my unit.

 

So here’s the billion-dollar-question,

 

WHAT IS YAMADA RYOSUKE DOING HERE?!

 

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

 

So here are pictures of Yamada Ryosuke:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You can search more pictures if you still don't know him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Am I improving? Tell me if I am!! kkkk..

THANK YOU!

COMMENTS ARE LOVED GUYS! I'LL REPLY TO THEM ONE BY ONE.

PROMISE THAT!

 

 

I actually have two Math Tests to take tomorrow and it's killing me!

T^T