Greasy Bacon's Plan?

Media Knows? I'm Screwed!

 

I'm planning to have a triple update tonight(?) so this chapter will be quite short. I'm realy sorry for not updating for a LOOOOOOOOONG TIME! T^T So here it is .^^

BG MUSIC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUeYw46f6S0

 

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Chanyeol quickly ran down the stairs after seeing the guest entered her unit. He completely forgot about getting an extra shirt for Baekhyun.

 

He was catching his breath when he opened the practice room’s door. Lay, Sehun and Kai stopped dancing while the others sitting at the corner looked at him questioningly.

 

“WHERE’S MY SHIRT?!” Baekhyun quickly stood in front of the sweating and heavily breathing Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol used his strong arms to get him out of the way then D.O as the eomma of the group, gave him a bottle of water.

 

As soon as he sat down on the floor and the music was already turned off, ten guys already surrounded him. He took Sehun’s towel which was hanging on the younger guy’s shoulder.

 

“TALK, bro! We still have practice.” XiuMin sat in front of Chanyeol and took his bottle.

 

“Hyung... I saw a someone.. a Japanese..”

 

“WAIT! A JAPANESE! IS IT A GIRL? MAY I KNOW WHO-?” Sehun suddenly appeared in front of his face but he was cut off by the bottle that XiuMin hit used to hit his head.

 

“What were you asking?” Luhan glanced gave XiuMin a small smile and dragged Sehun by grabbing his ears.

 

“AISHT! HYUNG!!” Sehun shrieked in pain. Tao laughed at him but Luhan gave him a glare. Tao ended up hugging his Chen hyung.

 

“What’s with Japanese?” Kris asked.

 

“Eunhee has a japanese guest!!!” Chanyeol yelled. Everyone covered their ears except Lay who was just sitting at the corner, listening to music.

 

“So?” Suho said with a calm composure. It didn’t really bug me. Eunhee can have her guest whenever she wants.

 

“AND I DON’T KNOW THIS GUY!!!” Chanyeol yelled louder.

 

“YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT EUNHEE!!” Baekhyun yelled back at him.

 

Chanyeol was seriously taken a back. Everyone was quite shocked about Baekhyun’s behaviour, even Lay.

 

“NOW GET ME MY SHIRT! I NEED IT! NOW!” Chanyeol quickly stood and ran outside to get what Baekhyun wants.

 

Everyone’s jaw dropped when they saw Baekhyun happily running around in circles.

 

He stopped for a while then started counting.

 

“5, 4, 3, 2...... 1.” He clapped and at the same time, a very tired Chanyeol appeared at the door.

 

He threw the shirt to Baekhyun and literally crawled to the other members to get some water.

 

Baekhyun changed his shirt while happily whistling and he didn't even noticed Chanyeol's deathly glare.

 

“We still have practice, you know?” Suho, as the leader, strictly informed . Kris, the other leader, was just checking his facebook account at the side.

 

Baekhyun shrugged and took his bag. “So where were we?” He asked everybody.

 

“Practice?” Tao said innocently.

 

“No.” Baekhyun answered with a playful grin. He added upon looking at s’ confused faces, “We still have some investigation to do.”