"Special" Chapter 4: Fun Day & Big News

My Unexpected Husband (FIX & REVISE)

“Are you ready?” I said screaming in the middle of the living-room. What are they taking so
long? I started to pace in the middle, going back and forth. As I looked into the clock, arms appeared around my waist. “You're late.” I looked at him.

“Sorry jagiya. I just wanted Minnie to look her best when we got meet the rest of SHINee at the theme park,” Jonghyun explained. “Forgive me?”

“Umma, forgive appa,” Minnie butted in. I looked at her and she gave a please puppy look. I sighed and agreed with her.

“Okay. I forgive you,” I said. When I said that, he picked me up and swing me a couple of times. Then stop. I give him a quick kiss on the lips and we were off.


“Minnie, wake up. Were here,” I said, shaking Minnie small and softly. She finally opened her eyes and she quickly removed her seatbelt and jumped off. “Minnie, stay here first. Just let me get this...”

“Wow noona! Nice ,” I heard someone said. The voice, it sounded familiar. I turned around and it was Minho, Taemin, Onew and Key.

“Very funny. Who said that,” I asked.

The boys laughed but they looked at Taemin. I crossed my arms and gave Taemin my stare. He stopped laughing and quickly hide behind Minho and Key. I giggled.

“Theres the man,” said Minho to Jonghyun. All of the boys tried to dogpile Jonghyun but it just ended up into a huge hug.

“Okay guys. Break it up. Today is a new day. The sun is shining and we have a theme park that awaits us. Let’s go,” I said.

All the boys agreed and were off. We paid and got our tickets. Also, waited like the other people and once we got inside [all] the boys left and me and Minnie all by our self. We looked at each other and we [both] know that boys will be silly boys.

“Umma, lets go to the petting zoo,” Minnie suggested.

“Okay, let’s go,” I agreed, holding onto Minnie’s clothed hand.

We walked past many stores, rides, and restaurant. Minnie wanted to see everything and we did. We seened and ride some of the rides, that Minnie can go on, taked a lot of pictures and watched a little play. But Minnie fell asleep during the play.

After the play, I carried her and walked straight to the petting zoo. Surprisingly saw SHINee in there.

“Onew? Minho? Key? Jonghyun? Taemin,” I questioned them.

All of them answered at the same time and continued to pet the animals. Then Jonghyun washed his hands and got Minnie off my arms

“What did you do too her,” Jonghyun asked, fixing Minnie’s hair.

“She wanted to watch a play of Sleeping Beauty but Minnie was the sleeping beauty,” I answered. We both laughed and watch of the rest of SHINee was doing. Onew got kicked by a goat, Minho and Taemin got attacked with chickens and Key got out of caged because a snake went on his shoulders. Also, Key screamed like a girl. That made all of us laugh and woke up Minnie.

“Appa? Wheres umma,” Minnie asked.

“I’m here. Don’t worry,” I said.

“Where are we?”

“Where at the Petting zoo. Do you want to still pet the animals?”

“Ani. I want to go home. I’m tired.”

~Ring~Ring~Ring~

“Jonghyun, your phone,” I said.

“Oh okay. Minnie go to your umma.”

Minnie was in my arms again and she placed her head on my left shoulder. Then we heard Jonghyun scream for joy and thanking someone on the phone. He came back to us with a big smile.

“Honey, what’s going on?”

“Jagiya, your pregnant,” Jonghyun exclaimed.

“What,” I said with everybody in it. “I am?”

“Nae.”

“Umma, I’m having another brother or sister,” Minnie asked.

“Yes,” Jonghyun answered for me.

“Yeah!”

“Congrats,” said Minho.

“Nice Noona,” said Taemin.

“I get to be an uncle,” said Key. Making everybody laughed.

“Congratulations,” said Onew, giving me a thumbs up and smile.

“Well, I have to my big clothes again,” I said, making everybody laughed.

After having that talk, we headed to our cars and said our goodbyes. We hugged each other and had another hug but as a family. We left after everybody left. Minnie fell asleep again .

“Jagiya, are you happy that you're pregnant, again,” Jonghyun asked.

I looked at him and answered back, “Nae.”

“I hope its boy,” Jonghyun said. I giggled and hoped for the same. 


Hey guys! No time, No see. And Yes. This is the last chapter. But I hope you enjoy this story. Thank who is still subscribe to this story and read it up to now. Thank you so much. Also, don't forget to check my other stories. Okay? Thanks again.