Chapter 2: These Guys Again...

My Life With Those Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Fan art by: sailorsenshi28 ^o^

 

 

 

I woke up to the sun shining brightly on to my face. I wanted to fall back asleep, but the light kept insisting that I wake up.

 

Geez... it's morning already..? Here we go again... another school day...

 

I sighed and got up, or at least attempted to. I tried again, thinking that I was just tired, but I couldn't because something was holding me down. I realized that Youngmin and Kwangmin were on both sides of me, holding me in their arms a little too tight for comfort. Most people would be shocked if they were in this position, however, I grew up with them. So this was normal for me. In fact, whenever I slept over this was how we would sleep. They kept me warm and I was like their teddy bear.

 

"Yah! Youngmin-ah, Kwangmin-ah! Wake up!" I whispered as I attempted to wriggle out of their arms.

 

Darn it, no good...

 

I then saw Minwoo walk into the room we were sleeping in, laughing at me silently as he saw my attempt to get free. I glared at him and mouthed 'help me'. He smiled and nodded.

 

"Youngmin-ah, I have your iPod, Kwangmin-ah, I have your laptop!" He yelled.

 

With that, the twins sprung up off me and tackled Minwoo onto the floor.

 

I got up and started laughing at the hilarious sight. Minwoo somehow popped his head out from underneath the twins attack.

 

"See the things I do for you Min Jee-ah!" He called.

 

"Ne, I see them!  KamSaHamNiDa Minwoo dongsaeng!" I answered him sweetly.

 

He laughed and pushed the twins off of him. He stood up and walked into their kitchen.

 

"I made breakfast so hurry up and change so we can get going. No being late on my watch!" He chuckled.

 

"Breakfast!" Yelled the Jo twins in unison as they jumped up and ran outside to see what he had made.

 

"YUM! Eggs, rice, and kimchi soup!" They called to me, jumping for joy.

 

"I'll change first then!" I said as I closed their bedroom door, locked it, and took out my clothes from my suitcase.

 

There it is... my uniform... Well, that's all I brought... I'll just wear my chain necklace and spiked cuffs with it then. 

 

My uniform was a guy's uniform because number one, I don't have any money to buy uniforms so Minwoo and the Jo twins gave me their old ones that are just my size, and two, I feel more comfortable in pants than a skirt. I know, I'm weird like that, get over it!

 

After breakfast we all took the bus to school as usual. It took us about 10-15 minutes to get to school. As I stepped onto the school campus with the twins and Minwoo, a girl ran up to me.

 

"Um... Kim Min Jee sunbae, I'm Lee Mi Yung from the Jr. High next to Kirin high school... here." She said as handed me a pink envelope.

 

I looked down at the envelope, then at the girl who was now closing her eyes with her head down and blushing.

 

Great... another girl who thinks I'm a guy... my life just keeps getting better and better doesn't it? I thought sarcastically.

 

I decided not to hurt her too much like I did other times in similar situations. So I took the envelope and smiled at her.

 

"KamSaHamNiDa Min Yung-ah. I accept your confession, but oppa is not looking for a relationship right now, mianhae." I answered.

 

I saw a tear form in her right eye. But she wiped it away quickly and smiled brightly at me.

 

"Ani, KamSaHamNida Min Jee sunbae! I understand." She said as she beamed her smile even bigger.

 

I took her hands, leaned down close to her face, and looked her straight in the eye.

 

"Promise me that you will find someone much better than me." I whispered to her. She nodded and grinned.

 

"I promise sunbae!" She giggled as she ran away to her group of friends who were standing a couple feet away from us.

 

I then continued to walk towards the school's main entrance.

 

"Wow, that one was cute!" Kwangmin said as he poked my cheek.

 

"Then why don't you confess to her and start going out?" I said as I grabbed his a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter