Chapter 12: IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!!!!! It's called a Nemo!

My Life With Those Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[WARNING: A LOT of pictures are used in this chapter ^^]

 

The airplane ride was about 11-12 hours to get from Incheon International Airport to LAX. But according to Minho and Sora I had apparently slept for about 4 hours before I awoke to the sound of Key oppa scolding Taemin about the way he packed his carry-on bag.

 

After that Sora and I began talking about what we though the States were going to be like. Both of us had never gone there so we were pretty excited. Minho oppa told us that we would be staying at The Disneyland Grand Hotel in Anaheim, which was pretty close to The Honda Center where they would be performing at.

 

I had heard of Disneyland before back in Korea. It was suppost to be like a Lotte World, except I heard it was much larger and outdoors.  And that there were a TON of cool rides to go on, so I was totally hyped.

 

Besides that, I really had nothing to do on the plane except listen to music, sleep, draw, and talk to Minho and Sora. Occasionally Sehun would come up and try to make me call him oppa, and sometimes Taemin would bother me from behind. But that was pretty much it.

 

Chanyeol and Kai kept whispering behind us and laughing, which got kind of awkward because Chanyeol had his strange noise he would make when he laughed.

 

Soon it was time to land and we were told to fasten our seatbelts and prepare for our landing. We finally reached the ground after 15-30 minutes. I undid my seatbelt and grabbed my carry-on, waiting for everyone to get off.

 

We, being Me, Sora, and the other SM Artists and staff, walked out of the plane into the airport together and grouped up in the waiting area. After about another 2 hours of getting our luggage and going through security, we finally made it outside the LAX airport.

 

We were greeted with just as many fans as we were back in Korea, but they were international fans so it shocked me a bit. I couldn't believe that even though the SM Artist were Korean and sang in Korean, that these fans still love their music and supported them.

 

"Wow, you guys have a lot of international fans!" I exclaimed.

 

"Yeah, it surprised us as well when we first came to the States. But they are very supportive and we love them!" Onew laughed.

 

"It's amazing that they listen to us even though it's in a different language!" Taemin sang as he put his arm around my shoulder as we continued walking.

 

"Yeah, who would have thought that you'd have any fans! Let alone international ones!" I smirked at him. He pouted and head locked me, nudging my head hard.

 

"OW!" I cried as I tried to pull his arms off of me. Unfortunately he was very strong and I couldn't seem to get him off of me.

 

"TAKE IT BACK!" He demanded laughingly as I punched his arms feverishly.

 

"NEVER!" I said in a huff as I grabbed his hand and twisted it, making him loose his grip and loosen up.

 

That allowed me to get out of his hold and twist his arm around. But not long enough before he began tickling me, making me laugh like an idiot.

 

"YAH! THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!" I said angrily, or as angrily as I could sound because I was laughing to hard.

 

"Neither was you twisting my arm dongseng!" He chuckled.

 

"Stop it you two! We're going to miss our rides if you keep this up!" Key scolded as he pulled us apart.

 

"Yah! Taemin-ah stop harassing my sister or you're going to regret it!" Jonghyun said, shooting a glare at Taemin. But this only made Taemin laugh even harder.

 

"Hyung! Did you know that you and your sister have the EXACT same death glare?!?!?" Taemin laughed, now wheezing his breathes.

 

"Do we?" I asked looking back at my brother. Jonghyun shrugged his shoulders and walked over to me to pull me away from Taemin. Who was enjoying his moment of hysteria.

 

"Watch him for me hyung." He said as we passed in front of Minho.

 

"Araso." He answered as he walked back to Taemin and picked him off the ground, putting him on one of his shoulders, and carrying him outside.

[ROFL I FOUND THIS AFTER I WROTE THE CHAPTER XD ]

 

"YAH! Minho hyung PUT ME DOWN!" He whined. I could tell that Minho was smirking.

 

 

Soon our vans arrived. Sora and I walked into the van that the SHINee members got into and soon we were on our way.

 

After about 30 minutes we arrived at the Disney Grand Hotel. The outside was really fun, there was a giant, what seemed to be, Wizard hat outside the front enterance.

 

 And the inside the lobby looked incredible! The inside was very homey and modern.

My absolute favorite part of the lobby was that there was a GIANT fire place with a bunch of rocking chairs in front of it.

"We definitely have to go there when we have time!" I whispered to Sora, who smiled and nodded her head in agreement.

I followed everyone to the front desk, the managers and staff got their hotel room cards and distributed them to the groups. Sora and I were to share a room so we reccived out room cards and walked towards the elevator.

 

We were joined by Onew, Minho, Sulli, Krystal, and Luhan and Sehun. We came to find out that our rooms were in the same hallway, which was fine with me becuase I could go visit Onew and Minho's room when they weren't busy.

 

Sora and I walked to our room and put our card in. I opened the door and gasped. This room was way too big for just two people.

Well, maybe I was the only shocked one. Sora seemed quite fine with the room. I on the other hand was amazed, probably because I always slept in rooms that were too small for even one person but held four.

 

We put our suit cases down and I began organizing our things. Sora on the other hand jumpped onto one of the beds and began giggling like a maniac.

 

"I can't believe we're really here!!!" She squealed.

 

"Me neither!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter