Chapter 18: Babysitters

My Life With Those Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is boring Taemin oppa..." I complained as I tugged on the bottom hem of his shirt.

 

He was lying down on the couch in front of the TV and I was laying on my back on top of his stomach. I was quite a few centimeters shorter than him, so we could be in that position and not feel awkward by me lying on him.

 

It was Friday night, Taemin and I stayed up to watching variety shows to pass the time. Key and Onew oppas were home, but they were already asleep. Jonghyun oppa had slept early and left home at 2:00 AM because he had a interview to go to in Buchan.And Minho oppa was traveling to a radio station to promote the drama that he and Sulli unnie were staring in called "To The Beautiful You."

 

"Ottoke? It's pretty late..." He asked as he looked at his phone. It was 2:54 AM now.

 

"I don't know... Are you hungry?" I asked him, using one of my fingers to poke his stomach. It made a loud growling noise, that almost scared me!

 

"Nae, hahaha!" He and I laughed as he took his phone out and started to text, his arms were around my sides so he hovered the phone over both of us to see.

"Rice or soup?" Taemin asked, I was still laughing at his texting skills.

I took his phone and texted Key.


 

"BWOH?!?!" Taemin huffed. I giggled.

 

"Don't be so touchy, he is cooking for us isn't he?" I told him laughing.

 

As I said this we heard a thud from the guys bedroom, and a few seconds afterwards the door opened. Key stumbled out of the room, rubbing his eyes. Onew followed him, bent over and holding his stomach groaning.

 

"Whoa hyung! What happened?!?" Taemin asked, he and I sat up on the couch.

 

Onew turned his head and glared at Key.

 

"... Kibum happened..." He growled as he walked over and sat next to me on the couch.

 

"Mianhae hyung. I wasn't looking where I was going." Key mumbled as he took out a pot and poured water into it.

 

"Wae are you to still up?" Onew asked us yawning.

 

"Couldn't sleep, so we watched TV but got bored." I answered as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

 

"Ah! What's on?" He asked as he took the remote and went to the TV guide.

 

"Star King is on." Taemin said. Onew seemed to take interest in his answered and changed the channel to Star King.

 

"So... what are we going to do this weekend?" I asked them.

 

"Oh! I forgot to tell you guys, Yoogeun-ah is coming over today for a play-date." Onew said, his eyes glued to the TV.

 

"BWOH!?!?!" The three of us asked in unison.

 

"But we're busy today!" Taemin whined.

 

"I know, that's why Min Jee-ah is going to be taking care of him till we come home for dinner." Onew said.

 

"Bwoh? Me? I didn't sign up to be a babysitter!" I grumbled.

 

"Aw come on Min Jee, you're going to love Yoogeun when you see him! I should know, I'm his favorite appa!" Key proclaimed beaming a smile.

 

Onew and Taemin rolled their eyes at him.

 

"That title is still undecided." Taemin huffed.

 

"Nu-uh! I won his affection fair and square!" Key insisted.

 

"Whatever, I still don't want to do it." I intervened.

 

"Wae? Don't you like kids?" Onew questioned curiously.

 

"Nae I like kids, they just don't like me." I admitted, shamefully dropping my head.

 

"I'm sure you two will get along just fine!" Taemin said giving me a pat on the back.

 

"I called some people to come over and help too!" Onew sang smiling.

 

"Jinjia? Who?" I asked.

 

"EXO hyungs!" He answered.

 

"...UGH!" I moaned as I threw my head back onto the couch.

 

"Bwoh? You don't like EXO hyungs?" key asked as he began adding chopped vegetables and meat to the boiling pot 

 

"Ani! I like them, it's just... Haven't you noticed that they ALL act like hyper children? Except Kris and Suho... kinda." I told them.

 

The three began to laughing hysterically.

 

"And we don't?!?!" Taemin howled in laughter.

 

"Never mind... What time is Yoogeun and EXO coming?" I asked, slightly chuckling.

 

"Yoogeun should be here at 10:30, then the EXO hyungs should be here at 11." Onew answered me.

 

"That should give you plenty of time to get the dorm ready and get to know Yoogeun as well!" Taemin said optimistically.

 

"The dorm is pretty tidy so you don't have to do much, and I'll leave some things in the fridge so you can make lunch." Key added as he finished washing a pot of rice and put it in the rice cooker.

 

"Araso..." I sighed, my attention turned back to the TV screen.

 

Today's going to be a very... Long day.

 

 

Ding dong! The doorbell rang.

 

"Coming!" I called as I finished putting the dishes away in the cabinet.

 

I walked over to the door and opened it.

 

There outside the door was a middle aged woman and a little boy. His fingers intertwined with hers, his eyes looking up at you.

"Yoogeun-ah! You still have some cream on your face!" His mother said as she took a napkin and wiped it off.

 

"AnnYeongHaSeYo, you must be Miss Jung!" I said smiling as I shook her hand.

 

"And you must be Kim Min Jee, Jonghyun-ah's sister right?" She asked.

 

"Nae! And is this Yoogeun?" I said as I kneeled down to his level.

 

"Nae, Yoogeun-ah greet Min Jee noona." His mother told him.

 

Yoogeun stared at me with his big brown eyes, which sort of reminded me of Minho's eyes. He then bowed his head slightly.

 

"AnnYeongHaSeYo noona..." He mumbled.

 

"How old are you Yoogeun?" I asked him. He held up five fingers.

 

"Omo!!! Five?!?! You're so big!" I exclaimed grinning.

 

"Umma's going to go now, okay Yoogeun?" His mom said as she let go of his hand, my hand took it's place.

 

"Nae umma..." He mumbled, me and him waved as she walked away. I closed the door.

 

I walked with him over to the couch and took his backpack off for him and placed it on the counter. I then went over and sat next to him.

 

We stared at each other for what seemed like hours in silence.

 

"So... uh... Do you like SHINee oppas?" I asked him, breaking the silence.

 

A large grin appeared on his face and he nodded his head.

 

"Appas!" He exclaimed.

 

"Oh! That's right, you call them appas. Um... Which appa is your favorite?" I asked laughing.

 

"Key Appa, Minho Appa. Jonghyun Appa, Onew Appa, Taemin Appa!" He yelled happily as he jumped off the couch and pointed at a picture on the wall with SHINee on it.

 

"So Key is your favorite!" I said laughing to myself as I followed him around the house.

 

He ran into the guys room and jumped onto Onew's bed.

 

"Appa's room!" He said excitedly as he looked around the room and grabbed a pillow from Onew's bed, hugging it.

 

"So... What other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter