Chapter 8: I Won't Let Her Be Alone... Ever.

My Life With Those Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the days went on, I began to get used to living with SHINee. We pretty much did the same thing everyday. I woke up, put makeup on my scars (Which by the way didn't really cover up really well, but luckily Jonghyun oppa never got close enough to see them), got dressed and ready for school, then walked out to the breakfast table.

 

Jonghyun and the rest of the members tried to convince me to get some girl friends again. I argued with them again, then their manager came and they dropped me off at school. School was the same too. There were those shawols who greeted me everyday, smiling and giving me things.

 

"Kim Min Jee! Here!" One of the girls said to me as she gave me a gift box. Following the 30 other girls who tried to give me things. But I ran through them into the school. There was where I was nearly crushed to death, again, by students who tried to get on my good side. Shortly before crazy fangirls came and threatened me. But I was use to their verbal abuse.

 

"Yah, Kim Min Jee. You good for nothing orphan better stay away from our SHINee oppas or you're going to regret it!" One of them yelled at me. I smirked at them.

 

"Like I've never heard that one before. Well number one, I'm not an orphan. Number two, I'm sorry but it's impossible from me to stay away because I live with them! Go threaten someone else!" I snapped as I pushed through them to my locker.

 

Then the same as always, I saw the Taemints glaring at me from afar. But ever since our little 'dispute' they really haven't done anything to me. Probably because I scared the heck out of them. I would always try to talk to the girl who helped me in the bathroom, but for some reason I could never find her after class.

 

 

 

Today in my math class I realized that I needed to practice my dancing, which I hadn't done since I moved in with my brother. I had seen SM Entertainment's practice room but it didn't really have a 'This is My Practice Room' kind of feel, and I had never actually thought of asking if I could use it. So I decided that after school I would go to my old practice room. I texted my brother when my teacher was occupied.

 

To: Jonghyun Oppa From: Min Jee

Oppa, I'll walk home today. I need to do something before I go home, it might take a while.

 

 

To: Min Jee From: Jonghyun Oppa

How long will you be gone???

 

 

To: Jonghyun Oppa From: Min Jee

I'll be home by 11PM.

 

 

To: Min Jee From: Jonghyun Oppa

Are you sure you don't want someone to go with you? O_o

 

 

To: Jonghyun Oppa From: Min Jee

I'm fine oppa, I can take care of myself! :)

 

 

To: Min Jee From: Jonghyun Oppa

...Okay... Be careful then. :/

 

 

To: Jonghyun Oppa From: Min Jee

KoMaWoYo oppa! :D

 

 

To: Min Jee From: Jonghyun Oppa

Yeah yeah ;b

 

My excitement made the school day fly by. I headed to my locker to grab my books, and waiting for me there were Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo.

 

"Min Jee-ah!" Kwangmin called as I walked over to them.

 

"Annyeong guys" I replied as opened my locker and swapped my books for homework.

 

"We have nothing planned today and we have the day off, so we wanted to see if we could all do something!" Minwoo explained as I closed my locker door.

 

"Well, I was planning to go to the studio today. You guys could come for a while!" I suggested. There faces lit up.

 

"Sounds great, we've missed you practicing with us! Let's go!" Youngmin said as we walked out of the school.

 

The Studio was an old warehouse located in the outskirts of downtown Seoul. The owner was thinking about tearing it down but we insisted that he keep it and turn it into a dance studio. Before The Studio was built we had practiced anywhere there was a reflection, usually in front of store windows. Some people enjoyed it while others thought we’re public nuisances. So when the owner agreed we were so happy. It is now a public dance studio where anyone could come to practice. It was my second home growing up, my first home being the Jo's house.

 

This was actually where Minwoo, Youngmin, and Kwangmin were scouted to be in Starship Entertainment. They were going to debut in a boy group called Boyfriend. I thought that the name was kind of lame but I was happy for them. They were really busy these days.

 

We changed into comfortable clothes instead of our uniforms and then practiced old dance routines, new routines, and they taught me some moves that they had just learned from their choreographer. We practiced there for about an hour when they had to leave. Today was their day off but they had to return to their dorm, which I found out they moved into since I wasn't staying at their house anymore.

 

When they left I still had another hour before I had to start heading home. So I turned up BoA's Eat You Up and began to practice my own routine. I had been practicing this song secretly after everyone left the studio for a few months now. 

(To see it click HERE)

 

Sweat was dripping off my brow as I fell onto the floor, my back lying down as I stared at the ceiling.

 

I wish I could live here, so I could dance forever...

 

I heard footsteps.

 

 

TAEMIN'S POV

 

Jonghyun hyung had told me to follow Min Jee-ah from school. Just to make sure that she didn't get hurt. He's such a paranoid older brother. She walked pretty far from her school with those three guys who were her friends.

 

Jonghyun hyung wouldn't like this!

 

I saw them walk into an old warehouse. There was a small sign on the top that read 'The Studio'.

 

The Studio...?

 

I followed them quietly down a flight of stairs, down to a practice room. It looked pretty cool. There were graffiti and paintings on the back wall and a dance mirror on the other side. I watched through the glass door as they practiced.

 

Min Jee moves so precise and smooth...

 

Her friends taught her a variety of different moves, which she picked up right away. I watched for about an hour, her friends then motioned that they were leaving. I quickly hid behind one of the building’s pillars as they walked out then looked back at Min Jee.

 

She wiped her head with a towel, drank from her water bottle, and then walked to the stereo. She put a CD into it and clicked the play button. I could hear the song clearly because she was blasting it. It was the song Eat You Up by BoA sunbae. I had seen sunbae perform her song many times. It was a very difficult one, but Min Jee-ah executed it with ease and precision. She was amazing. I had never seen anyone else besides BoA sunbae perfect this dance, but she did.

 

When she finished I could see how much energy it had taken out of her. She fell on her back and stayed there motionless. I opened the door and walked in.

 

"You're pretty good!" I exclaimed. She jumped up, a shocked expression on her face.

 

"H-how did you get here?!" She asked.

 

"How else? I followed you!" I laughed. She frowned.

 

"So you're a stalker." She smirked. I shook my head.

 

"Ani, your brother told me to follow you to make sure you didn't get hurt. He's so paranoid!" I chuckled. She smiled slightly.

 

"Yeah, I figured." She sighed as she laid back on the ground, stretching her arms.

 

I walked towards her and then laid down next to her. I could hear her breathing heavily, slow and deep. I turned my head. I could see sweat glistening off her body. Her eyes were shut, resting calmly with a beautiful smile on her face. I really had never seen her smile like this because she was usually scolding me or something. She looked so content, so at peace with herself. She looked like an angel. I could tell that she danced her heart out. I reached over and moved her tangled hair out of her face. Her hair was wet because of the sweat, but I didn't care. Her skin was so soft and smooth. Her eyes flashed opened and she looked over at me. I smiled at her.

 

"You look really pretty Min Jee-ah." I whispered. She just continued to stare at me.

 

She sat up abruptly and began to stand to her feet. I grabbed her arm quickly and pulled her back down. I laid my arm out so that her head would land onto it. I pulled her head into my chest.

 

"Stay a little longer Min Jee-ah... I want to take a nap." I whispered in her ear.

 

"Y-you can take a nap by yourself Taemin oppa..." She stuttered as she tried to move my arms away. I didn't let her.

 

"You called me oppa..." I chuckled. She tensed up.

 

 

MIN JEE'S POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter