Chapter 6: Oh Those? I Disposed Of Them!

My Life With Those Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh no…

 

I turned around… looking straight into a pair of beautiful dark brown eyes.

 

“Are you okay?” Asked the owner of the eyes. The voice was deeper than I expected.

 

“U-um… yeah… I-I was just... um…” I stuttered.

 

“No need to explain.” He said smiling. The boy held my hand and lifted me up.

 

OH MY GOSH! THIS GUY IS GORGEOUS!!!

 

“Thank you…” I whispered. He grinned at me.

 

OH MY GOSH! HIS SMILE IS GORGEOUS TOO!!!

 

“No Problem.  What’s your name?” He asked me.

 

“K-Kim Min Jee- Oh Shoot!” I exclaimed as I saw the of queenkas walking briskly in our direction. I quickly hid behind the handsome stranger.

 

“What is it? Oh!” He asked as he followed my gaze to the queenkas.

 

He looked back at me, still hiding behind his shoulders.

 

“Friends of yours?” He asked smiling. I shook my head quickly.

 

“No… queenkas… queenkas that make my life hell…” I sighed. He looked at the queenkas again then looked back at me.

 

“Well, in my opinion, you look a thousand times prettier than those girls.” The told me.

 

Did… did he just compliment me?!?!?!

 

I looked back at him wide eyed. He chuckled as he grabbed my hand and pulled me in front of him.

 

“Don’t worry, they’re not here anymore. Why do you look so shocked? Hasn’t your boyfriend ever told you that?” He laughed. I shook my head.

 

“Um… no… I’ve never had one…” I answered shyly. He raised his eyebrows and smirked.

 

“Oh really?  Well I’d just assume that a pretty girl like you would have had tons of boyfriends by now!” He said.

 

Pretty… m-me…?

 

“Um… well, I better get going or my brother’s- Whoa!” I exclaimed as I accidentally tripped over my own feet, still not used to heels.

 

I waited, expecting to fall over into the indoor fountain. But I didn’t…

 

What…?

 

I opened my eyes to see those gorgeous eyes staring into mine.

 

He caught me!

 

I had never felt so vulnerable in my life. I quickly stood up and brushed down my skirt.

 

“Oh! KamSaHamNiDa!” I said nervously as I bowed quickly. He held my chin and lifted my head.

 

“Anytime Kim Min Jee!” He chuckled.

 

Being around him made me feel uneasy for some reason. Like my heart was going to jump out of my chest. This was something I had never felt before.

 

What is this?

 

“Um, well, like I said. I’d better go find my brother and his friends before they get worried.” I told him. He nodded.

 

“Yeah, I better go find my friends too. Hope to meet you again someday!” He replied as he walked away waving. I waved slightly back.

 

I then began to walk back to the salon. As soon as Taemin saw me he ran over and hugged me tightly. I tried to push him off but he wouldn’t let go.

 

“WHERE FOR THE LOVE OF BANANA MILK DID YOU GO!?!?!?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT JONGHYUN HYUNG WOULD HAVE DONE TO ME IF I DIDN’T FIND YOU SOONER?!?!?” He yelled.

 

“Gosh dude, chill. Where’d the others go?” I asked him, still attempting to get out of his hug.

 

“They went to go look for you but told me to stay here just incase you came back! Thank God you did!!!!” He exclaimed, nuzzling his head into my shoulder and neck.

 

He really is like a puppy isn’t he?

 

“Taemin… GET.OFF.NOW!!!” I yelled at him.

 

 

NO ONE’S POV

 

 

Click, click, click went the camera. There they were, 10 perfectly shot pictures of Lee Taemin and his new girlfriend. The owner of the camera looked through the pictures and zoomed into the face of the girl. The owner smiled.

 

“So… it’s Kim Min Jee huh?” The owner of the camera laughed, taking more pictures.

 

Taemin was still holding her, both of them staring into each other’s eyes. She looked kind of annoyed, but he looked overjoyed. Taemin then grabbed her hand and led her into the food court.

 

“So they’re on a date? Well, there goes your reputation Kim Min Jee, down the drain…” The owner chuckled with an evil grin, following the couple into the food court.

 

 

TAEMIN'S POV

 

Whew! Dodged a bullet there! Jonghyun would have killed me for loosing Min Jee-ah! Oh yeah! I should text them!

 

I pulled out my phone as Min Jee was ordering food.

 

To: Jonghyun Hyung From: Taemin

Annyeong hyung, great news. I found Min Jee-ah dongsaeng! Aren’t you proud of me? : D

 

 

To: Taemin From: Jonghyun Hyung

Proud of you?!?! For what?! It was you’re fault that she ran away in the first place! You irresponsible maknae! X(

 

 

To: Jonghyun Hyung From: Taemin

Aw hyung! Give me some credit, why don’t you? :\

 

 

To: Taemin From: Jonghyun Hyung

You are sooooooo going to get it when I get my hands on you! >:[

 

 

To: Jonghyun Hyung From: Taemin

Well, then I guess I won’t tell you where I, Oh yeah, and Min Jee-ah, are! ;D ㅋㅋㅋ

 

 

To: Taemin From: Jonghyun Hyung

YAH! TAEMIN! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!

 

 

To: Jonghyun Hyung From: Taemin

Hm… well I don’t want you to kill me, now do I???

 

 

To: Taemin From: Jonghyun Hyung

MANKAE!!!!! TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE!!!!!

 

 

Just as I was about to answer, a hand took the phone out of my hands. My smile dropped as I turned to see Min Jee texting with my phone.

 

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing Min Jee-ah!?!?!” I yelled. She tossed back my phone. I quickly scrolled down to what she had texted. I gulped.

 

To: Jonghyun Hyung From: Taemin

Oppa, it’s Min Jee-ah. We’re in the food court…

 

 

I turned around angrily at her. She was walking back from the counter with a tray of food in her hands.

 

“Yah! Wae did you do that?!?! He’s going to kill me!” I yelled as she sat down in front of me, putting the food on the table.

 

“Because, it was you who made the queenkas hunt after me. This is my revenge.” She cooed, smiling slyly.

 

I tried to yell at her, but nothing would come out of my mouth. All I could do was raise my hand into a fist and then put it back down. I had no comeback.

 

“MIN JEE-AH!!!” A voice I didn’t want to hear yelled. I shuddered as I turned around to see Jonghyun  hyung running towards us. Minho, Key, and Onew hyung were running behind him.

 

“There you two are!” Key called to us.

 

“We’ve been looking everywhere for you guys!” Minho added.

 

“CHICKEN!!!” Onew yelled as he sped up, passing Jonghyun, and almost attacking the table as he grabbed a chicken leg and began eating it happily.

 

I looked up at Min Jee-ah, who was staring at Onew in shock. Even when Jonghyun grabbed her and hugged her, she was still just staring at the chicken maniac.

 

“I assume he has a thing for chicken…” She finally managed to say, looking up at me. I nodded.

 

Jonghyun then looked up from embracing Min Jee and glared at me. I tried to scoot my chair away, but he grabbed me before I could get away.

 

“So, here you are irresponsible maknae!” Jonghyun laughed as he held me.

 

Before I knew it I was in a headlock. I tried squirming free but I was stuck in his arm. He then pushed his fist into my head and pushed down hard, moving his knuckles back and forth. It hurt a lot. I began to whine but he pushed harder, so I kept silent.

 

“Oh buck up why don’t you?” Min Jee-ah called from the table booth, enjoying the scene and eating chicken with Onew, Minho, and Key.

 

“That’s what you get for making a girl runaway!” Onew laughed through a mouthful of chicken.

 

“Oh, that’s right! Why did you runaway Min Jee-ah?” Minho asked her. She looked up at them, then at Jonghyun and I. We were all staring at her, waiting for her reply.

 

She scratched the back of her head, her face looked uneasy.

 

“Um, no reason…” She mumbled.

 

WHAT?

 

“That’s not true! You said it was because the queenkas were hunting you!” I shouted at her. She motioned for me to keep quiet but I kept talking.

 

This is my revenge, MWAHAHAHA!!!!

 

“You ran away after I asked you if those were the girls that almost cut your hair!” I announced to the other members.

 

I could see their eyes widen, Jonghyun’s especially. He let me go and walked up to Min Jee-ah who was looking away, trying not to make eye contact with anyone.

 

“Min Jee-ah, is that true?” Jonghyun hyung asked. She looked up slowly, then nodded.

 

His facial expression changed quickly from a confused look to an angry one. He made a fist with his right hand and slammed it onto the table. Min Jee’s eyes were wide, and I mean really wide. Like as in, wider than Minho’s… Which is really saying something.

 

“Where are they?!?! I’ll knock them out! No one touches a hair on my little sister’s head!” He yelled so that the whole food court could hear him.

 

She grabbed his arm and pulled him down into the other booth.

 

“It’s okay oppa, you don’t have to-“ She began.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter