Chapter 7: I'M ONLY 3 YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU!

My Life With Those Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "WHAT?!?!" I yelled. Another girl in my class tapped my shoulder. I turned around.

 

 

"Um, Kim Min Jee... you and Taemin oppa look... REALLY GOOD TOGETHER!!!" She cried as she ran out of the class room. A few other girls nodded their heads sobbing and followed her.

 

 

Oh gosh, did I just crush their dreams of dating that weirdo?

 

 

“Everyone please! Sit down! We're in class right now!" Mrs. Kang commanded. The hub of students shuffled to their seats.

 

 

I sat in my desk and began copying what Mrs. Kang began to write on the board. A crumbled piece of paper hit the back of my head. I opened it. 'Stay Away From Taemin Oppa... OR ELSE!' I sighed.

 

 

This is going to be a long day...

 

 

 

 

 

 

I walked to the girls’ bathroom to wash my hands before lunch. As I washed my hands I heard foot steps. I looked up into the mirror and saw a group of girls, about seven of them. They were known as the 'Taemints' of the school.

 

 

Oh Lord give me strength...

 

 

"So, you're the one in the photo huh? Seducing our Taemin oppa just because you're Jonghyun's sister? Lame." One of the girls said.

 

 

"I don't know what you're talking about." I told them as I wiped my hands on a paper towel. One of the girls pushed me against the wall.

 

 

"You think you're so much better than us don't you? Having full access to them 24/7?" She hissed.

 

 

"In all honesty I actually didn't want to stay with them-" I began.

 

 

"Shut up!  Girls like you don't deserve to be with idols like them." Another girl said.

 

 

"I bet you aren't even his real sister. You just felt so lonely that you lied and said that you were so that you wouldn't be alone anymore huh?" said a girl standing in the back of the group.

 

 

"You know what we do to girls who lie right?" The leader of the group whispered into my ear, an evil grin on her face.

 

 

I tried to get out of their hold but they hit my bruises which made me wince. One of the girls punched me in the eye right, then in the jaw. I could taste blood as I my bottom lip. Another jabbed my stomach, making me unable to breath. I gasped for air, my lungs felt like they were collapsing.

 

 

"S-s-top-" I tried to say, but was quickly shut up with another punch to the face. She clocked me directly on my left cheekbone, knocking my head back against the wall. Blood was all I could taste. I could feel it flooding in my mouth. I coughed towards the ground, the all too familiar red liquid sputtered out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two girls holding my arms began to crush my fingers. I could hear them crack one by one. They laughed when they saw my face grimace. I gnashed my teeth, grinding them as hard as I felt my knuckles crack.

 

 

"N-n-number s-six!" I hissed through my teeth. There was no doubt in my mind.

 

 

They are officially on my list.

 

 

Another girl began kicking my bruises that were still dark purple from yesterday. The skin became raw and the makeup that was covering it was gone. My knees buckled. I felt blood dripping of my arms and legs, staining the bathroom floor, forming small puddles. I suddenly felt... cold. I realized that I was loosing too much blood, my body began to react. My head was spinning. I began to gag.

 

 

"What's the matter? Did you not learn how to fight back at the orphanage? You poor excuse for a girl?" The leader laughed. From my blurry vision I could make out that she was watching the others beat me up. Phone in hand, she began to take pictures.

 

 

That's it...

 

 

I flailed my arms violently and pushed them off. I socked them in their gut so that they all leaned down because of the pain. I then kicked them so that they all were forced towards their leader. In turn they all fell onto the floor near the bathroom entrance. They weren't bleeding, but they yelled in pain anyway. I saw one of the girls eyeing a spare water pipe. She grabbed it and ran towards me.

 

 

"I thought you girls would at least play fair... I guess not." I growled as I stopped the pipe with my hands before it slammed into my head. I swung it so that the force made the girl loose her grip and fall back to the rest of the Taemints. I limped forward towards them, taking the pipe and smashing it against the back wall covered in blood... My blood. They shuddered and backed up against the wall near the entrance.

 

 

"Number one...  seven girls ganging up on one isn't fair... Number two... you could have at least made it a bare one. Fighting skin on skin... but she used a pipe..." I began as I smashed the pipe again, this time on the ground. The force made the pipe bend, almost breaking it in half. I wiped my bleeding mouth. They shrieked, probably because my body and face looked like a zombie. And my glare and slightly tilted head didn't help either.

 

 

"Give me your phone..." I hissed at the leader. She tossed it over, frightened. I went to her photo gallery and deleted the pictures she had taken of me. I then chucked it back at her, pegging her in the stomach. She screamed in pain.

 

 

Wimp... 

 

 

"Now... you better be thankful that I didn't mess up your pretty little faces... now get out of my sight... unless you want me to give you a makeover..." I sneered.

 

 

The girls screamed as they ran out of the bathroom. I smiled, but then collapsed onto the bathroom floor. Suddenly I felt someone wiping my wounds with a wet paper towel. I looked up. There was a girl from my class, I didn't know her name but I did recognize her.

 

 

"Are you okay Kim Min Jee? Here, let me help you." She said as she helped me up and pulled out a first aid kit.

 

 

"What's you're name...?" I mumbled as she cleaned my wounds. She smiled.

 

 

"My name isn't important right now. You probably don't want your brother to see these, right?" She asked. I nodded.

 

 

She soon cleaned all my bruises and cuts and had put makeup over them. She did a good job too! She must have been a movie makeup artist or something because I looked like I never even had a fight. I stared at myself in the mirror.

 

 

'Wow, thank-you-" I stopped. She was gone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

By the end of the day I was exhausted. As soon as school got out I ran to my locker, grabbed my things quickly, and rushed outside. I saw the black van, Jonghyun already holding the door open. I pushed through the fans and cameras and then jumped into the car. Jonghyun quickly closed the door and we sped away.

 

 

"So, how was school?" Onew asked.

 

 

"Fine... or it would have been... If it wasn't for him!" I yelled as I punched Taemin's right arm, slightly hurting my knuckles, but I didn't show it. He winced in pain.

 

 

"OUCH! YAH!  WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!" He shouted at me.

 

 

"If you hadn't hugged me in the mall yesterday none of this would have happened!" I growled. I pulled my phone out and showed them the blog site photos. I also showed SHINee's manager who was in the front next to the driver.

 

 

"When did this happen!?!?! Who took these pictures?!?! What is this!?!??!" their manager said, freaking out and typing quickly on his iPad in a panic.

 

 

"Yah maknae! What did you do?!?" Key asked as he slapped Taemin's head.

 

 

"Did you know that today I have experienced crazy fangirls in all seven stages of fanism, verbal abuse, and stalkers?!?!" I yelled. Making sure to leave out physical abuse.

 

 

"Mianhae! I didn't know! I was just so excited to find you at the mall that I kind of lost control of my body!" Taemin whined.

 

 

"Taemin! You better go straighten things out or else!" Jonghyun told Taemin.

 

 

"Okay! I got it!" Taemin replied.

 

 

"Taemin-ah, we're going to an interview right now so you can tell everyone there." Minho said. Taemin nodded.

 

 

"MIANHAE MIN JEE-AH!!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!" Taemin cried as he tackled me in a hug.

 

 

"TAEMIN! GET.OFF.ME.NOW!!!!" I commanded as I wriggled in his arms. His tight hug hurt... A LOT!

 

 

"NO! NOT UNTIL YOU FORGIVE ME!!!" He whined.

 

 

"TAEMIN!!!" I yelled pushing him.

 

 

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!" He insisted. Holding me like a child clinging to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter