Chapter 11: Our SM Family

My Life With Those Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked with them into the airport and was immediately attacked by cameras and fans. It was crazy! They were screaming my ears off!

 

I tightened my grip on Taemin's hand as he pulled me through the crowded airport. "Here, wear these." He said, handing me a pair of sunglasses.

 

Following his instructions I put them on and continued walking. Sora was now next to me and the other members had caught up to us as we walked in a group.

 

"Is it always like this when you guys travel?" I asked Onew. He smiled his quirky smile and nodded. "Yeah, pretty much. You'll get used to it though." He laughed.

 

"Our fans are very supportive and I'm happy they always come to say farewell and to greet us at airports." Jonghyun said as he smiled to a fan, who squealed in delight.

 

"Wow, it must be tough being an idol huh?" Sora asked. She too had sunglasses on now.

 

"Sometimes, but I wouldn't have it any other way." Minho told her as he pumped his fist, making Sora and I laugh.

 

 

 

After we made it through the fans and paparazzi we went through check in and security. It took about an hour, but we finally had all our things checked and sent to the luggage station. Like Onew had said, they did bring all my things, all my clothes, books, and electronics.

 

"SHINee sunbaes!" I heard all of a sudden. I turned my head and saw 12 guys. AMAZING looking guys.

 

"Annyeong Sehun!" Key said as one of the guys walked up to us, the others following him.

 

"Min Jee-ah and Sora, this is EXO, the newest members of our SM Family. EXO dongsaengs, this is Kim Min Jee, Jonghyun's sister, and her friend Lee Sora." Onew said.

 

"WE ARE ONE! Annyeong haseyo! We are EXO!" They greeted as they bowed their heads.

 

" Annyeong haseyo, Kim Min Jee-imnida, Jonghyun oppa's sister. Please take care of me!" I said as I bowed back at them.

 

"Annyeong haseyo, Lee Sora-imnida, Min Jee's friend." Sora said, also bowing.

 

"Nice to finally meet the famous sister of Jonghyun sunbae! Suho-imnida, I am the leader!" One of the guys said smiling.

 

"Kris-imnida, also the leader!" Said the guy next to him. I tilted my head in confusion. The SHINee members began laughing at me.

 

"EXO is a 12 member group that is split into 2 sub groups, EXO-K and EXO-M. EXO-K is made up of the Korean members and EXO-M is made up of the Chinese members." Minho explained.

 

"...Oh...." I replied. I turned back towards EXO.

 

"Nice to meet you, leaders." I told them.

 

"My fellow members are Xiu min, Lay, Chen, Luhan, and our maknae Tao. We are EXO-M" Kris introduced, pointing at each member as he called their name. I smiled at them. They grinned back at me.

 

"And these are the members of EXO-K, me of course, Chanyeol, D.O, Baekyun, Kai, and the youngest member of EXO, Sehun!" Suho said, motioning to each of the members just as Kris did. I smiled at all of them. Then my heart stopped.

 

"Y-y-you..." I stuttered.  He smirked at me and raised his eyebrows.

 

"Nice to see you again Kim Min Jee." He said.

 

"Do you know each other Kai?" Minho asked, surprised at both of our reactions.

 

"Yeah, we met once." Kai said, still smirking.

 

"Ooooh!!! Where? I wanna know hyung!" Sehun said pulling on the sleeve of Kai's V-neck.

 

"Oh, no where of importance..." He said shrugging his shoulders. Sehun frowned.

 

"Aw, you're no fun, hyung... Min Jee! How old are you?" He asked.

 

"Uh, 15..." I replied, rubbing the back of my neck. His frown suddenly turned into a huge grin.

 

"YAY!!! I have a dongseng!!! Call me oppa!" He cheered.

 

"Ugh, so you're an oppa fanatic like this dork!" I said as I punched Taemin in the arm.

 

"Ow!" Taemin whined. I laughed.

 

"Um, are you two a couple?" D.O asked. Taemin and I froze and stared at him.

 

"WHAT?" Taemin stammered, his eyes wide.

 

"Me and him?!?! What makes you think that?!?!" I said in shock. D.O. pointed to my hand.

 

Oh shoot! Our hands are still holding each other!!!!

 

We both immediately let go and looked in opposite directions. The atmosphere got really awkward. I shook my head.

 

"Ani! We're definitely not!"  I insisted. I could feel my face burning up.

 

"Arasseo, just wondering." D.O said. He winked at me, making me feel even hotter and more uncomfortable.

 

"Hey where is the rest of our SM Family?" Key asked as he and the other SHINee members looked around the airport.

 

"They're around here somewhere. We'll probably meet them on the plane." Luhan said.

 

"We should probably head over to the boarding area then. It's almost time for take off." Key said, checking his watch.

 

"Okay, then let's get going!" Jonghyun said as he grabbed his bag.

 

 

 

We all grabbed our things and followed Jonghyun to the boarding station. We walked into the plane and found our seats. My seat was in between Minho's window seat and Sora's. I was relieved that I didn't have to sit between two strangers.

 

I looked around to see where the others were. Onew, Lay, and Baekhyun were in font of us. Behind us were Chanyeol, Kai, and Taemin. The rest of the members were in aisle seats or on the other side of the plane.

 

"Annyeong!" I heard a female voice call. 5 girls walked up to us.

 

"Annyeong Luna!" Minho said to the blonde haired girl.

 

"Oh! Is this the girl you're telling me about?" She asked motioning to me.

 

"Yes, Min Jee-ah this is Luna, lead vocal for the group f(x). And this is Victoria, Amber, Krystal, and Sulli!" Minho explained.

 

"Annyeong haseyo, Kim Min Jee-imnida, Jonghyun's sister. And this is my friend Lee Sora." Sora and I bowed our heads. They greeted us the same.

 

"Nice to finally meet you! You know, the guys talk about you A LOT!" Krystal said. My eyebrows raised.

 

"Really?" I asked. I looked back at Minho.

 

He looked down and chuckled uneasily. The f(x) girls began laughing.

 

"All the time! Minho oppa especially!" Sulli giggled.

 

"Sulli!" Minho snapped. But she only giggled in response.

 

"Come on, man up Minho!" Amber teased.

 

"Alright, girls! Let’s find our seats and leave poor Minho alone." Victoria said as she pulled Sulli away.

 

"Aw..." Sulli pouted. They waved and walked to find their seats.

 

I grabbed my backpack and pulled out my android and earbuds, plugging them into my phone. I put one ear in and played music, we had like 15 minutes until the flight would start.


"Ooh! Whatcha listening to?!?" Sehun asked from behind my seat as he grabbed my other earbud and put it in his ear.

 

"If you're here to tell me to call you oppa again tough luck." I told him. He gave me an adorable aegyo pout.

 

"Ani, though that wold be nice! Wow, what group is this?" He asked, headbanging his head to the kick drum of the song.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter