Chapter 10: Kidnapped

My Life With Those Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"MIN JEE-AH!" I heard Sora yell. I looked up from my book and turned my head, which was instantly smothered in a hug, ne that also knocked me backwards.

 

"Hi Sora." I said, but it was muffled because of her shirt. She finally released me.

 

"So what's going on?" I asked her.

 

It had been a few days since my locker was trashed, but we had already gotten pretty close which was pretty cool because I had never had a girl as a friend before.

 

"Well, I wanted to know if you could come to my house today to study for tomorrow's math test! It'd be fun!" She suggested.

 

"Hm... I don't know..." I answered. She frowned, then grabbed my hands and gave me puppy eyes.

 

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!" She begged.

 

She's puppy faced too...

 

"Fine..." I whispered. Her face brightened up immediately. She jumped up and down like a crazy person and hugged me again.

 

"YEAH! THIS IS GOING OT BE SO MUCH FUN!" She yelled. I pulled her down and hushed her.

 

"Shhh! Do you want the whole school to know?!?" I scolded. She then shut  and nodded.

 

"Oh! And make sure not to mention this to-" I began, before I was interrupted by yelling.

 

"YAH! MIN JEE-AH!" I heard.

 

Dang it!

 

I turned around to see Youngmin and Kwangmin walking towards me. They didn't look very happy.

 

"Min Jee-ah! Are you ditching us for her?!?!?!" Youngmin growled. I rolled my eyes.

 

"No pabo, I'm just going to hang out at her house today." I explained. They didn't buy it one bit.

 

"You're replacing us aren't you?!?!" Kwangmin insinuated.

 

"Yah! Is your head on straight?!?!" I yelled as I poked their heads with my two index fingers.

 

"She's right you know." I heard Minwoo say as he entered the conversation.

 

"See! Minwoo understands!" I said sticking my tongue out at the other two. They both made a face at the exact same time.

 

"But hyung!" They whined. Minwoo grabbed the two by their shoulders.

 

"Sora is Min Jee-ah's first girl friend. Let them hangout, okay?" He told them calmly. They hung their heads then nodded.

 

"Sorry Min Jee-ah..." They said at the same time. I smiled and ruffled their hair.

 

"I forgive you. Now, how about we go get ice cream before Sora and I go to her house?" I suggested. Smiles formed on their faces.

 

"Yeah! Ice cream! And Min Jee's paying!" They sang as they high-fived each other.

 

"YAH! I never said I was paying!" I huffed. But they just grinned and ran away to their class.

 

"Urgh, these guys..." I mumbled. I heard Sora laugh and I looked over at her.

 

"They’re so funny!" She giggled. I sighed then smiled.

 

"Yeah, they are." I replied as we walked to class.

 

 

As soon as class got out Sora and I met the twins and Minwoo outside. We walked to the convenience store by the Jo's house to get some ice cream.

 

"Cheap ice cream is still good ice cream!" Kwangmin said as he took a large bite out of his.

 

"Well you better savor yours because I'm not buying you another one!" I told him. He shrugged his shoulders and continued to devour his cold treat.

 

"Thanks for the ice cream Min Jee!" Sora said as she her strawberry ice cream cone.

 

"Oh, no problem." I answered. We all walked out of the store with our deserts and waved at each other.

 

"Bye, hope you two have fun!" Minwoo said as he and the Jo twins walked down the street.

 

They had to go back to their dorm. Things were getting busier for them because they had debuted about two weeks ago. They were getting ready for a lot of publicity concerts and photoshoots so I wouldn't be able to see them at school for a while. That's why I was glad to have met Sora, so I had someone to hangout with at school when they were gone.

 

We had walked down a few streets when Sora stopped and gasped.

 

"What?" I asked her. She turned to me and began jumping again.

 

"Ooooh! Do you have your laptop by any chance? My home computer is being fixed and my parents took theirs to work. They won't be home until really late at night." She asked me. I shook my head.

 

"Sorry, I don't have it. It's actually my brother’s and I left it at home." I told her. She drooped her head, but then gasped again like she had reached some epiphany.

 

"Is your house close by? Could we go get it?" She sweetly asked. I rubbed the back of my neck with my right hand.

 

"Um... Sure, I guess we could drop by real quick..."  I said, biting my lip. The idea is not really agreeing with me.

 

She put a huge smile on her face and gave me a tight squeeze. I wriggled out of her grasp and began walking in the direction of the dorm.

 

 

It was only a few blocks away so we didn't have to go very far. When we arrived in front of the dorm room I gave the door a quiet knock. When no one answered I took my key and unlocked the door.

 

"Hello? Anyone home?" I asked as we entered. I then heard movement in the other bedroom.

 

"Hm, they may be busy..." I told Sora. She nodded as we headed over to my room.

 

I walked in and grabbed the laptop that was located on my desk. We quietly walked out when the other bedroom door opened.

 

"Oh, Min Jee-ah! You're home! How was school- Oh! Annyeong haseyo!" Key said as he walked out of the room. He walked over to greet Sora.

 

Sora bowed her head and greeted him, smiling brightly she waved a bit.

 

"Annyeong haseyo, I'm Lee Sora. It's very nice to meet you!" She responded.

 

"I'm Kim Kibum, also known as Key from SHINee. It is nice to meet you as well." He said as the other members walked out of the bedroom.

 

" Annyeong haseyo, I'm Jonghyun. KoMaWoYo for taking care of my sister!" Jonghyun sang as he 'floated' over to me and Sora in pure happiness.

 

"Oh, I didn't really do anything!" She said feeling embarrassed.

 

"Ani, really, KoMaWoYo! She's never had a girl as a friend before so I hope you two are friends for life!" Jonghyun insisted.

 

"Um, I'm Onew, leader of SHINee. And this is Minho and Taemin." Onew greeted. He, Minho and Taemin bowed their heads and smiled brightly.

 

"So why are you two here?" Minho asked us, actually directing the question at me.

 

"Um, I came to get the laptop and take it over to Sora's house. We're going to study for our math test there." I told them. Jonghyun nodded his head in approval.

 

"Okay, that's fine with me. Don't stay out too long." He told me. I nodded my head.

 

"Okay I'll make sure to do that." I answered him. Sora and I began to walk towards the door.

 

"Oh Min Jee-ah. Could you come with me for a second? I just need to go get something from the van that I need help carrying." Minho asked me. I looked back and smiled.

 

"Sure, I'll help you." I told him as he grabbed the v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter