Chapter 17: The INsider

My Life With Those Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!" I yelled, and I could have sworn that everyone in the PC room turned their heads.

 

"Sssshhh! Min Jee-ah, not so loud! What are you screaming about- BWOH?!?!??!?!?! WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!" Youngmin hollered loud, if not louder than I did.

 

Kwangmin, Minwoo, and Sora ran over towards us from their computers in a flash.

 

"Jonghyun's sister caught hanging out with EXO's Kai before SMTOWN LA 2012 Concert?" Minwoo read in surprise.

 

"Who took this picture?" Kwangmin gasped. It was a very clear image of my hand in Kai's, in HD too.

"I-It was just on the rollercoaster! I was really nervous! It didn't mean anything!" I stammered.

 

"Yah, Min Jee-ah, isn't this the same blog that posted that stuff about you and Taemin?" Youngmin asked as he scrolled to the top of the blog to see the website name.

 

"Nae it is!" I gasped. The blog's name was called "The INsider." That was what the author of the post called themselves as well.

 

"Is this person stalking you or something?!?!? How did they find you in when you were in America???" Kwangmin asked as he grabbed the mouse from his twin's hand and browsed through the blog.

 

"It's a hate blog!" Minwoo exclaimed. From what I saw, the site was originally a gossip site about for my school. But now it had turned into a blog for all my anti-s. And because of this site I had apparently gained more!

 

"What the heck! It's like this person really hates me! What did I ever do to them?!?" I asked rhetorically. I had no clue as to what I did to make people hate me so much.

 

The site also had hundreds of rumors and gossip about me. Such as me using my brother and the other SHINee members to gain popularity, me dating the other four members at the same time, and even some about me being a trainee for SM Entertainment!

 

"These are ridiculous! Who would write these things about you?" Youngmin huffed as he tried to find out more about the person who wrote about me through their profile information.

 

"Well since it use to be our school gossip blog, it has to be someone from our school..." Minwoo said thoughtfully.

 

"From our school? Who would it be? The queenkas?" Sora questioned.

 

"Ani, they aren't good with technical things. Though they could pay someone to do it, I think they like being in the articles more than writing them." Kwangmin answered as he looked closer at the blog page with intent eyes.

 

"Aish! All this drama is hurting my head!" I complained as I grabbed handfuls of my hair and pulled on them in my frustration.

 

"Kim Min Jee! Is it true? Are you dating Kai?" A voice screeched.

 

A very, very large group of girl surrounded us and our computer. Some were screaming, others were talking to me, though all the of talking was mostly incoherent to me. I did unfortunately hear them call me some very hurtful names.

 

"Aniya! Jongin- I mean Kai and I aren't dating!" I yelled, though none of them listened to me.

 

"Min Jee-ah!" A familiar male voice called.

 

All heads turned, including mine, to see 3 guys walk into the PC room.

 

"Well speak of the devil, here he comes." Youngmin groaned, rolling his eyes as Kai, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol walked into the room.

 

"Min Jee dongseng!!!" Chanyeol called as he ran in front of the other two, through the crowd who gladly let him pass, to where I was.

 

He reached us and gave me a huge hug, a very tight one if I may add.

 

"Anyo Chanyeol oppa." I gasped with the remaining air I had in my lungs.

 

"How are you?" He asked as he put me down.

 

"Not so hot." I chuckled uneasily.

 

"Hey." Kai said walking up to us.

 

"Hey..." I replied, breaking our eye contact the moment we made it.

 

"Anyo Min Jee-ah!" Baekhyun said waving at me.

 

"Baekhyun oppa!" I greeted smiling.

 

"Wae are you guys here?" Sora asked them.

 

"Oh, SHINee hyungs had an appointment to go to so they asked us to pick you up and take you home." Chanyeol explained, wrapping his arms around you waist and smiling like a little kid.

 

"Whoa, you best move your arms or I'll move them for you!" Youngmin snapped as he glared at Chanyeol, who reluctantly obliged to his request.

 

"Buzz kill..." Chanyeol muttered in his insainly deep voice. You giggled, making him grin.

 

"Is one of them your boyfriend?" Baekyun asked looking at Kwangmin, Youngmin, and Minwoo.

 

"ANI! No way! These guys are my best friends! In fact, I lived with them for a while." You explained.

 

"Lived with them?!?!?!" Kai exclaimed, his eyes widened.

 

"Hahaha! Jonghyun oppa thought the same thing, except his reaction was a bit more... intense..." You chuckled, remembering that fateful day they came to the Jo's house and met your freinds.

 

"For the record we miss you not living with us." Kwangmin said nudging me with a smile.

 

"Aw, I miss you guys too!" I laughed nudging him back.

 

"See, this is why people always think your dating someone!" Sora scolded, clicking her tounge.

 

"Bwoh?!?! Wae?!?!" I asked her, honestly not knowing why.

 

"You have too many guys friends and you're too comfortable with them!" She stated. I was kind of shocked to her that coming from her.

 

"BWOH?!?! What does having guy friends and being friendly have to do with it?!?!" I asked her in a huff.

 

"Ugh, never mind..." She said, she continued to mumble something to herself but I couldn't understand what she was saying.

 

"So, what are you looking at?" Kai asked me as he, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol leaned in closer to get a view of the computer monitor. They all gasped when they read the article about me and Kai.

 

"Oh, just some hate blog someone made with a bunch of gossip and rumors about me." I sighed as I closed the browser.

 

"M-Mianhae, I didn't mean for this to happen-"

 

"It's okay, it's not your fault..." I said as I stood up from my chair.

 

Sora whispered something under her breath, but I couldn't make it out.

 

"So... anyways, let's get going then." Baekhyun said. I nodded and followed him, Kai, and Chanyeol out the door of the PC room, waving back at my friends before leaving the building.

 

Sora didn't wave back.

 

KAI POV

 

Before we left, I had asked Baekhyun and Chanyeol to take Min Jee home safetly. I wanted to have a chat with Sora about what she uttered in the PC room. "Some hate you for other reasons..." She had muttered, and by my observations I could tell that I was the only one who actually hear what she had said.

 

I quickly snuck out of our van, so I avoided the EXOtics who ran out from the PC room and began to chase it down the street. Creepy sasaeng... ​So when I went inside the PC room again there were no fans surrounding me, thank God!

 

I saw that Minwoo, Youngmin, and Kwangmin had already left the room, probably because of their tight schedules. I knew that Boyfriend was quite busy at the moment.

 

Sora was still in there though. I walked over to her, about to strike up a conversation. But I stopped mid-sentence when I saw what she was doing.

 

She had plugged in her camera and was typing away while uploading pictures. Picture that I soon realized were of Min Jee and I, the one she was posting was of me giving her the necklace in the hotel! I wasn't even aware that she took a picture of that!

 

Not only that, but I read some of her writing and it was all hateful things about Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter