Chapter 3: You Don't Understand!

My Life With Those Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Fan art by: sailorsenshi28 ^o^

 

 

Sister... Sister...? Sister means I have a sibling?

 

The word sister sounds so foreign to me. At times I must admit that I wondered what it would be like to be a normal person. To have a family, a mom, a dad, maybe even some siblings. But I never once thought that I actually had one. Living alone, depending on yourself, that was how I lived most of my life. Even though I had great friends, I still found myself feeling abandoned... Unwanted... Those two words rung in my head like an incantation... I heard a voice... the one that said that word... Sister...

 

"Min Jee-ah! Kim Min Jee! Snap out of it! Min Jee-ah!" Said the voice.

 

I focused my eyes (Obviously they were way out of focus, I couldn't see a thing!). I saw the hazel brown eyes again, still looking worried. It was the blondish brown haired guy from the convenient store.

 

"Min Jee-ah! Can you see me? How do you feel?" He asked frantically.

 

"I can see you, but who are you? Where am I?" I asked softly, still not feeling right in the head.

 

"We're in your school's nurse's office... Min Jee-ah, I'm your brother! Kim Jonghyun!" He answered excitedly, clasping my hands in his.

 

Brother... Brother...? Brother... Sister... Abandoned... Unwanted...

 

The ringing wouldn't stop! I couldn't cope with those words. It hurt too much! I felt myself begin to fall back into my unconsciousness... slowly... like it wanted me to come back... to stay with it... too-

 

No! I'm strong! Don't fall back asleep! Tough it out Min Jee, don't let them think you're weak!

 

With that mental command I felt myself regaining my consciousness. I looked straight at the one called Jonghyun and smiled.

 

"Sure you are, and I'm CL from 2NE1." I smirked sarcastically, even though my face hurt to do so, I wouldn't show it. His smile disappeared and a concerned look was on his face.

 

"I am! I am your brother Min Jee!" He said, unwilling to let go of my hands even though I had tried to pull them free.

 

"I'm an orphan, that means no family. Sorry, you've got the wrong person." I said as I moved myself out of the bed I was laying on.

 

"No really! Our parents divorced, appa had me and umma had you! She met another guy but wanted to live with him with no strings attached, so she abandoned you! Listen to me! You are my sister! Min Jee-ah! I don't want to loose you again!" He raised his voice as if I couldn't hear him.

 

"I'm sorry, but I'm Kim Min Jee, the orphan. Not Kim Min Jee, your sister." I replied. His face looked downcast and I kind of regretted what I had just said.

 

Wait! Why should I feel sorry? I don't even know him! Snap out of it Min Jee!

 

With that I stood up, still feeling dizzy, as I walked to the door. Suddenly, my knees gave in and I fell... Into someone’s arms? I looked up to see who caught me.

 

"Thief..." I sneered.

 

"Crazy noona!" He chuckled.

 

"YAH! I'm not your noona- Ouch! Ahhhh!" I yelled as I felt pain shoot up in my legs.

 

I looked down at both my legs, on them were huge bruises. Purple and swelling.

 

Really?!?!?! Must’ve been from those queenka worshiping idiots... Man I hate them!

 

I tried to get out of the thief's arms, but to my disappointment, my legs were too weak and I landed in his arms a second time.

 

"Either you don't like me, or you love falling into my arms. Huh noona?" He whispered.

 

I gave him my death glare.

 

Yup, number 5...

 

"You are soooo on my list!" I hissed.

 

"Your list huh?" He smiled.

 

Ugh! This guy is digging his own grave right now!!!

 

"Being on a girls list isn't always a good thing Taemin... it could mean you're on her kill radar..." The tall guy said.

 

I looked around and realized that the other SHINee members where in the nurse's office too. The tall guy with black hair stepped forward.

 

"Hi, I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Choi Minho." He said gently as he helped me out of Taemin's arms and placed me back on the bed.

 

"Hi...." I mumbled, noticing the other two members of SHINee in the back of the room.

 

Seeing that I was uncomfortable with them staring at me, they both stood to their feet and walked over to greet me.

 

"Hello, I'm Lee Jinki, leader of this rowdy group. My stage name is Onew!" He said enthusiastically.

 

"I'm Kim Kibum, on stage known as Key." He greeted.

 

"Nice to meet you... more or less..." I mumbled again.

 

Jonghyun noticed my habit.

 

"Yah! Kim Min Jee! You shouldn't mumble, it makes you look like you're a pessimist." He told me.

 

"What if I am one..." I mumbled in ignorance.

 

"YAH! What did I tell you!?!" He shouted. Minho put his arm out and stopped Jonghyun from doing anything else.

 

"I'm so done here, I have to go to class. Later SHINee!" I said as I walked to the door. My legs were still in pain but it's not like I would show it.... I reached for the door handle and opened it. To my shock (and horror) the outside of the nurse's office was flooded with people from my class and other random people I had never seen before.

 

What the heck?!?!?! Oh right... They're here for SHINee...

 

I tried to push myself through them but there were too many. Someone hit my right leg and that was it, I yelled out in pain. Soon realizing what I had done, I quickly tried to make my way out of the mob.

 

Shoot, dang it! Don't let them know that you're legs are hurt you idiot! If there were this many people that were against homework  we could have had anarchy and overthrown the school by now!!!

 

I quickened my pace against the shoving and pushing, but then found myself on the floor. All of a sudden I heard screams and gasps. I turned my head to see Jonghyun pick me up off the floor, carrying me. He walked with the rest of SHINee out the school doors and into a black van.

 

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!? ARE YOU KIDNAPPING ME?!?!?!" I yelled. He smirked, his look similar to mine.

 

"Ani, I'm just taking back what belongs to me..." He whispered in my ear as we got into the van.

 

What the heck is he talking about?!?! Is he cross wired?!?!

 

JONGHYUN POV

Finally! I found my little sister!

 

Just a few months ago my father told me about my sister. Why? He met my mom accidentally at a cafe near his work and found out that she didn't know where my sister was or even if she was still alive! I was panicked when I heard this and immediately asked him where mother had left her. He told me that she was left in the outskirts of Seoul. In an instant, I was calling every orphanage asking them if 15 years ago they found a 2 year old girl named Kim Min Jee. On

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter